PHOTOS: Joe Giudice Allegedly Cheated In Atlantic City According To Eyewitness!

October 10, 2012 |By Continue Reading

The cheating allegations keep coming in for Real Housewives of New Jersey star Joe Giudice! His wife Teresa has just confirmed that Joe does not cheat in an exclusive interview with AllAboutTRH, but now an eyewitness is claiming she has proof Joe cheated.

According to Radar Online, a woman named Rosie Jones from Georgia was vacationing in Atlantic City, NJ on September 23, 2012 when she saw Joe Giudice gambling on the slot machines in the early morning hours. Teresa was out of town that day in Charlotte, NC for an appearance. According to the source, Rosie, Joe was seen getting close to a woman and he ended up getting into a cab with her to an unknown destination.

Rosie tells Radar Online, “I walked into Harrah’s bar around five in the morning and saw Joe Giudice conversing with a young girl. I know it wasn’t Teresa. She looked more like a working girl, although I can’t prove it. They walked out of the bar together to a more secluded area in the casino and played the slot machines for a bit.”

The source adds that the two got a little frisky and ended up going home together. “Joe’s friend came over and she sat on his lap and then Joe started rubbing her face and stroking her hair. Joe had his arm around the girl and as they walked off to grab a cab together I heard his friend say something like, ‘Life is great,'” explains the source.

The photos this source provided are below:

I am by no means a Joe Giudice fan. I think he makes amazing TV and he CRACKS me up, but I do think he should be less harsh with his words especially towards his family. Now here’s my take on this whole story: The girl is clearly one of the cocktail waitresses that go around asking gamblers if they want to have a beer. I find it really bizarre that even though this source had her camera phone snapping his every more, we are mysteriously missing the incriminatory pictures of the lady friend sitting on Joe’s lap. This could even be a Joe look-a-like for all we know. We also don’t have pictures of Joe stroking her hair and we have no picture evidence that this woman got in the cab with Joe. Although it looks like there might be someone in the back seat of this cab, to me it looks like Joe is shutting the door with no intention of getting in himself. How convenient that there aren’t photos of the juicy stuff, pun intended!

I know that there have been many stories about Joe cheating, but I think this may be an attempt at making him look guilty that falls very short. What are your thoughts? Do you think this eyewitness really has dirt on Joe or did she create a story out of nothing?

Tags: , , ,

Category: RHONJ, Teresa Giudice

Susan
Susan

I’m just shocked that there are women out there who think Juicy is a prize. Ugh.

P. Long
P. Long

@Annoyed. Somehow that comment went to u. But was Meant for someone above u. But love your comment.

Samantha
Samantha
I’m convinced that Teresa herself (or one of her clones/fans/friends/same thing) is responsible for releasing these photos to ROL, the same way she did last year of the OTHER Joe “lookalike” that was taken at last year’s fashion show. The ROL story about Melissa shoplifting when she was in HIGH SCHOOL came from Teresa. Not one LEGITIMATE news source was interested in this story, and it would take a real moron to assume that anyone would be. (Which, it turns out, nobody was.) It looks to me as if Teresa is ROL’s current favorite source. Also, lately Teresa has been… Read more »
Samantha
Samantha

I think she’s playing the same kind of games with ROL that she played with In Touch, only now she’s doing it for free.

Melissa's forehead
Melissa's forehead

Is this a fucking joke? Those are photos of Joe playing slots alone and then a woman walking up to him asking a question. Probably if he is Joe Giudice. Seriously this is stupid. I am going to need sexting pictures or pictures of him making out with another girl or I’m not taking this seriously. Come on.

Skeeter
Skeeter

There was no reply button on the post I wanted to reply to!!!

This is to “Annoyed”

UM……do you know Jacqueline personally to know/think she is the sweetest person on earth????? I think she’s disgusting and what she is doing to her son is pure exploitation. She needs to actually work on her ‘action plan’ to help her son….not just tweet about it.

National Enquirer has a ‘ story’ out about Joe cheating with a 24 year old college student, Stoopid Housewives just posted the article… LMAO!!

Seriously Jacqueline and Melissa, you both are really making fools out of yourselves with this shit!!!

socalsoccer
socalsoccer

Jaco is full speed with trying to trash Teresa. I have said it before, but Jaco is obsessed with Teresa. She will stop at nothing in my opinion.

I agree @ socialsoccer

LMAO, this getting more and more pathetic.

Mrs. R
Mrs. R

Am I the only one that thinks the “mystery woman” is Teresa? Look at the hair and body….

iowagirl
iowagirl

it could Mrs. R. Remember their were both there for the reunion and the two casinos are only less then a mile apart you can look it up on Mapquest. This also got me thinking that this supposed incident happen about 17 days ago. Why not come out sooner with these pictures. Dont most cheating stories come out within a couple of days of the incident.

iowagirl
iowagirl
I really think these cheating allergations are just getting more insane my the minute. THe pictures prove nothing. If anyone has been a casino before you would know that people stand behind others (that they don’t even know) all the time. How do we even know that a girl was in that cab. U can not tell who was in their or if anyone was in there Secondly, I will admit that the vineyard scence was not good on joe part for calling Teresa names, but I think that people neeed to remember what was happening in Teresa and joe… Read more »
audpaud
audpaud

I hope Juicy burped on her cell phone.

LMAO!!!!

donnalee
donnalee
*LOL* OMG..he got caught! First pic, a fan is watching him play the machines..happens all the time in AC..I hate when people hang at my neck! Second pic, it looks like she gave him a piece of paper for an autograph. WHAT a cheater he is!!! Third pic, he is signing the pic! He is really CAUGHT NOW!! *LOL* Fourth pic, he is at a car..that is not the same girl..she has a white skirt on..the white there is the car seat. The black part might even be a garment back that he was probably putting in or taking out..BIG… Read more »
donnalee
donnalee

Ooops was laughing too hard..make that *he is signing the paper* and *garment bag*

Liilita
Liilita

Cant see his face as you said it might be a Joe look alike another set up…

Rosalie Marie,
Rosalie Marie,

I see a set up.

I see a woman walking up to Joe. Perhaps she said to him, “excuse me, can you walk me to my cab, I think I’m being followed?”

We don’t know how this woman got Joe out of his chair to walk her to her cab, but I do know, this is clearly a set up. Joe looks too engaged with his game.

Something about the photos above smells of bullshit all over them.

Just sayin
Just sayin

Actually I don’t think those are pics of Joe, the stomach is flatter and the sideburns are considerably longer

hannavas
hannavas

they smell of bull$hit because it’s not him; hence the blurry pictures.

Rosalie Marie,
Rosalie Marie,

Hannavas, I agree.

Sara
Sara

Seriously we don’t care it’s getting pathetic already

WTF are those picture supoose to prove?? LMAO!!!

Oh Jacqueline you are really reaching now, give it a freakin rest and TAKE CARE OF YOUR CHILD!!!

It sure is @ Sara. Jesus!

* pictures * suppose

sana
sana
I can not get how T’s fans can be so blind!! I can somewhat understand if they defended T but to defend Joe this is beyond me! He keeps insulting her and her children on camera so you can only imagin what happens behind closed door. I was on his side until that phone call in the vineyard… a blind deaf animal can tell he is cheating let alone humen! I think T is deeply hurt but she doesn’t want to shatter the perfect image of a beautiful family she worked hard to create! She gonna drag it until another… Read more »
Teresa
Teresa

sana,ITA, I think Tre knows exactly whats going on, I’m certain she is deeply hurt and embarrassed. She has the support of twitter and fb followers and unfortunately they tell her exactly what she wants to hear. Defending Joe doesn’t make any sense at all. There are constant excuses for his poor behavior/treatment of Tre and his daughters, I’m not even gonna go into his legal issues,fraud,forgery,slumlord,DWI’s etc. Listen up, Tre followers help your girl out she really needs to admit there’s a problem before she can recover!

Jeanie_Bombace (@J_Bomb507)
Jeanie_Bombace (@J_Bomb507)

My opinion only but, I think this season campaign was to make Teresa look so bad and try to turn all her fans against her. Andy could get rid of her, or sign her again for less money; that didn’t work. Now, they have to step it up and try to find any dirt they think might stick. Just these last few weeks, it’s been one story or another.. Teresa twisted my arm, called my daughter ugly, her husband hits on me, etc.I will bet money that Andy is behind it… Truly sickening!

Teresa
Teresa

I don’t understand why many Tre followers think Bravo has to set Tre up to make her look bad in order to fire her? It doesn’t make sense.
Can’t Bravo or Andy just fire her, kinda like Donald Trump ‘you’re fired’! Bravo fired Alexis,Jill,Kelly etc. I was a Tre fan in season 1 and part of 2,lots of ex Tre fans say it was the treatment of Danielle that made them change their mind about Tre, that’s exactly why I changed my mind about her. It had nothing to do with how Tre was portrayed by Bravo or editing.

Jeanie_Bombace (@J_Bomb507)
Jeanie_Bombace (@J_Bomb507)

Like I said; my opinion only. It would make sense to fire her if she was not popular. I was a fan of Caroline & Jacqueline also until I saw how they treated Teresa. Their treatment of Danielle was not any better.Again, only my own opinion.

bhurst girl
bhurst girl

Joe Giudice may be boorish, obnoxious, rude, and disrespectful but he is NOT stupid. I very highly doubt especially with his recent notariety and the phone call that if he was cheating on T he would be in a casino in Atlantic City where he would get recognized.

Ruby
Ruby

How is it not one of these pictures are in focus? Not one. There are a lot of Jersey guidos that hang in Vegas. Could have been anyone. If I’m gonna tip off Radar Online I would have a clear pic to back my story up.

jmarie
jmarie

Unfortunately, I think this is just the tip of the iceberg with stories like this. First Gia being bullied, now this. My opinion is because Tre is finally fighting back and spilling the dirt on Messy, Jachole, Kathy & Chuckie, they are going to keep coming at her with both barrels blazing. One of these lame ladies (using the term “ladies” loosely) or all of them will be the “source” for all these stories. I predict story after story painting her in a bad light. The bullying will continue until they can get her to quit the show.

Mego the Lying Stripper
Mego the Lying Stripper

true.

Probably, but Im sure Teresa will not go down without a fight! I think she is used to 4 against 1 now!

julie
julie

and the blurry pics just now come out when reunion was shot a year ago….nice try- she looks like a waitress.

Anna
Anna

Joe may not be a MENSA member, but he’s not an idiot. If he was going to cheat it wouldn’t be at a Bravo sponsored event. Not Joe.

SalmonCakes

Yeah, he’s really smart. I forgot.

SalmonCakes

She doesn’t look like a waitress to me. She’s holding a purse in the top pic and she has no drink tray. And when I was there six months ago, the drink servers were wearing black skirts and white button up tops? With black shoes and black hose.

Carolina Girl
Carolina Girl

Definitely not proof. Riiiiiidiculous.

This story is bullshit! Joe was with Teresa on September 23rd,as far as I see it! She has a pic up of her and Joe both with Fabeliini bottle that day on her twitter. And it could not have been him cheating in the wee hours prior to, because they were all over the place, getting ready for NC, in Laguardia airport earlier that day.. RadarOnline sucks I think.

socalsoccer
socalsoccer

I was going to say that I’m sure Terea knows where Joe was that day. Easy to verify.

Tracey F
Tracey F
This “source” is clearly looking for her “15 minutes” and unfortunately we just gave it to her. That is NOT Joe G, looks A LOT like him from what i can tell (the pics of his face, up close, are “conveniently” blurry) when “he” is sitting down at the slot machine, whomever that man is, he is thinner than Joe G. And you can tell that almost immediately in that particular picture. It can be his brother whom I have seen (in pics) sitting down and he is thinner then Joe G. I find it so freakin sad that people… Read more »
Patricia C
Patricia C

Another Marco source, I see.

Samantha
Samantha

I honestly don’t think the Marcos had anything to do with this.

Mego the Lying Stripper
Mego the Lying Stripper

Melissa and her hagholes are bombarding the tabloids with negative stories about the Guidices this week to change the focus off oh her shoplifting.

Samantha
Samantha

They don’t have to. Nobody cares.

Besides, ROL was the source of THAT story, as well.

Atlgirl
Atlgirl

I need receipts.

Tina
Tina
This is beyond stupid. If this “source” thinks this is proof, she needs her head examined. I see nothing, we don’t even know if this is Joe. This cast doesn’t know what to do about the fact that they all tried to destroy T and her marriage and they failed. Since when it is her fault if he is cheating? Why trash her about it? This “source” is faking a desperate attempt to discredit Joe and I don’t believe a word she says and I would tell her to her face, she’s full of shit. She’s probably one of Melissa’s… Read more »
DarcyB511
DarcyB511

That is not Joe! Joe is not that thin! Looks more like his brother, Pete.

Mego the Lying Stripper
Mego the Lying Stripper

Poor Pete. He gets blamed for everything lol.

Lapband Lauren
Lapband Lauren

How do we know this isnt a fan that wanted to take a pic or talk to him? To me it looks like she was gambling herself and then goes over to him. The one pic above looks likr hes gambling alone on a table. Im pretty sure juicy doesnt gamble alone, hes always with people. This story is such shit and its getting so old now. NEXT