AllAboutTRH EXCLUSIVE: Teresa Says Chris Has Cheated On Jac, Talks Her Family, And MORE!

October 10, 2012 |By Continue Reading

AllAboutTRH had the opportunity to EXCLUSIVELY interview Teresa Giudice and she doesn’t hold back! Teresa answers all the questions we’ve been dying to know! Teresa confirms that Jacqueline did tell her Chris cheated on her, answers if Gia has been bullied since appearing on The Real Housewives, talks her family, and more! Check it out after the jump

Have you talked to any of the housewives since the reunion wrapped?
No. I haven’t spoke to any of them.

Is it true that Jacqueline told you Chris Laurita previously cheated on her?
Yes. She did. Chris was never allowed to go out with my husband unless they played poker at each other’s houses. I think they might have went out once the whole time I was friends with Jacqueline and I remember Joe telling me Jacqueline wouldn’t stop calling Chris. The only thing Chris is allowed to do is play cards. My husband is allowed to go out with the guys and that’s fine because I go out with the girls and we trust each other. I don’t like talking about other people’s marriages but I’m not going to bite my tongue and say nothing while Jacqueline continues to talk about my marriage to strangers on twitter. (Jacqueline has messaged viewers and has spoken about Joe cheating on Teresa on twitter several times.) This is not something I would make up because I’m not the type of person to do that. Jacqueline and I even have a mutual friend who was going through something with her husband and Jacqueline told our friend how to track her husband through GPS and how to put a memory card on there phone so that she would have access to her husbands stuff and I was shocked because I didn’t even know you could do half of that! And she knew all that stuff because she would do that with Chris.

Did you ever tell Jacqueline that Joe cheated on you?
I never told Jacqueline any of that. If I had proof of Joe cheated on me, I wouldn’t be with him. I’m just not made that way. I know some people would stick with their husbands even if they did that but to each their own. It would be unfortunate but I would definitely not stay with Joe.

Why do you think Melissa and Joe Gorga are really moving?
I really don’t want to comment on why they are probably moving but I do think it’s sad that Melissa is using my children and me as an excuse as to why she’s moving. Melissa and I have never ran into each other so if she’s worried about seeing me, she won’t see me anywhere. Our children won’t even be going to the same school with each other till 6th grade so that’s 5 years that she has that she can still live in the house if that really is the issue. My brother has made a studio for her and is even making a pool yet they are moving out of this “dream home” because of me and my children? If that were really the case, she would go on another show and wouldn’t be on the same show with me. I just think it’s a poor excuse to use me as to why she’s moving. It just doesn’t make sense. She claims I was torturing her for 8 years then says she moved near me so we could be close? Now she says she’s moving because she wants nothing to do with my family? None of it adds up or makes any sense but if she wants to tell the world that she’s moving because of me, so be it. We know that’s not the real reason.

Do you think Kathy’s apology to your parents were genuine?
I appreciate the fact that she apologized but I still think it was disrespectful that she could carelessly talk about my parents who have been nothing but good to her. I think by her attacking my parents it just defines her character on how she really is.

How do your parents feel about what Kathy had to say about them at the reunion?
My father refuses to watch the show so he doesn’t know what was said about him and my mother has been out of town so she hasn’t seen it yet but I know she won’t be happy when she watches it.

Did Caroline Manzo really tell you that Jacqueline Laurita was a stripper?
Yes she did. Caroline has told me many things about Jacqueline. Caroline used to even tell me that Jacqueline doesn’t take care of her kids. When CJ was born and growing up, Caroline told me Jacqueline was really into herself, into working out and was basically more into herself then she was her child. Caroline used to complain that Jacqueline never cooked and thought she was a horrible mother.

Did you ever tell Caroline or Jacqueline that Melissa was a stripper?
I never once told them that Melissa was a stripper. I have heard those rumors and they heard them as well but I never said she was a stripper. I will admit that I did say that Melissa copied me on a few things and it was true. She did copy me prior to getting on the show and that’s all I ever said about her. I was also upset that they were coming onto the show and both Jacqueline and Caroline knew that but I never said she was a stripper. She has my last name. She’s a Gorga. I wouldn’t want people to think my sister-in-law is a stripper especially if it’s not true. That’s only hurting my family.

Is there any truth to the recent rumors that Gia has been bullied because of you appearing on The Real Housewives?
Absolutely not true. Gia is very loved and everyone is so sweet to her. Gia gets along with everyone at school and has never been bullied about me being on the show. She is a really happy girl and just the other day, Gia’s friends mother ran into me and told me what a sweet little girl Gia is which makes me proud to hear as a mother. Thank God everyone is so friendly to Gia and I just laugh at stories like that because its obviously untrue.

Does your brother talk to your kids anymore?
No he does not.

I know it was Gabriella’s birthday last week and Melissa is her God mother. Did Melissa wish her a Happy Birthday?
No she did not. It was Audriana’s birthday last month and Melissa did call and leave a voicemail wishing her a Happy Birthday but she did not call Gabriella wishing her a Happy Birthday which I found odd considering Audriana is really young and won’t understand but Gabriella knows Melissa is her God mother and is older and does understand. Gabriella actually asked me if her God mother called to wish her a Happy Birthday and I just told Gabriella that Melissa probably did but that I missed the phone call just so Gabriella wouldn’t feel bad because like I said, she does understand Melissa is her God mother and she’s at that age where if she knew Melissa didn’t call, it would hurt her especially since Melissa has called to wish all the others a Happy Birthday.

Wow I can’t believe Caroline would throw out that Teresa talks about Melissa when she herself has spoken badly about Jacqueline! It also hurt a little to hear that Melissa didn’t wish Gabriella her God daughter a Happy Birthday. Thoughts on the interview?

Tags: , , , , ,

Category: Caroline Manzo, EXCLUSIVES, Jacqueline Laurita, Kathy Wakile, Melissa Gorga, RHONJ, Teresa Giudice, Top Story

Susan
Susan

Thoughts on the interview? More lies and half-truths, which is all you ever get from Teresa. After so many seasons of watching her lie, lie, lie, she could be telling the 100% truth right now and i STILL wouldn’t beleive her because her integrity is crap. And THAT is her own doing!

daelitesmom
daelitesmom
THANK GAWD!!!! Someone who thinks Teresa is a liar!! Think she’s a liar too! Reading these “Team Teresa” comments makes me wonder how many of those posters are actually Teresa or Teresa’s “friends”… You would think IF Melissa or Jaq were strippers the PHYSICAL proof would have been exposed but there’s nothing..except for Teresa’s word for it…Teresa wouldn’t know the truth if it bit her in the arse!!! And her saying that if Joe were cheating she’d be gone is the biggest lie of all because HE IS…and there’s photographic proof of that…and corroborating INDEPENDENT witnesses to that… I also… Read more »
LadyD
LadyD

I look at this show as more of a documentary on dysfunctional families than anything else. I’m not emotionally invested in any of the characters although I think they are all interesting in their own ways.
Also, remember Bravo does some creative editing to manipulate the audience.
Still…..I think they are ALL batsh**!

etta
etta

I know Caroline will never answer this but I would love to know when she was with Tre without the others.How,when and where did she hear Tre bashing Joey to her mom?I have seen Caroline alone with each and every other woman on the show except Tre.

Kody
Kody

Wow Caroline is such a hypocrite! She probably hated Jacqueline at first and treated her like shit which led to the punch in the face lol. Teresa is an honest person and it’s unfortunate that so many people can’t see that. She can get nasty when people lie on her and attack her but she is honest. I respect that way more than the blatant lies the rest of them make up about her.

audpaud
audpaud

Melissa is a garden variety self-centered bitch. Jacquelyn is mentally ill and self-medicating. Hope BOTH are off the show.

itsmemissnikki
itsmemissnikki
1-I totally believe Teresa 2-it is nice to see that the haters are to a minimum here and 3-I think Melissa is a narcissistic sociopath 4-I think Kathy got caught up in a game that she couldn’t get out of and in the process she got caught up in the negativity…any way you slice it,in response to those calling Tre a liar,not taking responsibility,deflecting-yadda yadda,how would you act if your close cousin and close brother that you break bread with all the time suddenly show up at your job and never bothered mentioning that they filled out an application or… Read more »
paula
paula
I am a Tre fan and have been for all 4 seasons. I cringed when she said certain things but she seems to stay positive and she has incredible strength. I adore her. I’m sadden that her sil and cousin did this and her brother jumped in. I want to have some empathy for Mel but she just lies. Its her words not Tres. I thbink the storylines need to change bc this is defamination and slander. I do believe cps needs to visit jacs house. Her drinking and tweeting are to excessive and I wonder when is there time… Read more »
HannaH
HannaH

Thoughts on the interview?
Well, Teresa is one lying, crazy-ass, delusional lady who doesn´t have any problem backstabbing anyone in her life.
I also find it unbelievable that the author of this article can swallow her obvious lies just like that and take it all like “facts”.

Lysel
Lysel
Someone please tell me why Teresa would give the honor of being Godparent to her child (and Gabriella is my favorite)her second child the child that was born right after Melissa married Joey Gorga. Why would she do that if she hated Melissa. Now Melissa on the other hand has two sisters and three children. You would think Teresa would be the God mother for the youngest child at least, is she no. Why, because at that point Melissa was hating on Teresa’s popularity and in contact with Danielle and blogging badly about her sister in law. Sad, Sad Sad.… Read more »
CRSA
CRSA
I’m sure this will be an unpopular opinion to the tre lovers and haters but I wish Teresa DID set her Brother’s nasty a$$ wife up and could take full credit for it – honestly I think it’s pretty hysterical to see the SIL in such a tizzy over her “sterling” reputation being questioned (please read the sarcasm). My opinion though is that Teresa didn’t have much to do with it. I do however believe that Jacqueline did or at least knew about it and helped spin it the way it went with Teresa taking the fall. Most of this… Read more »
LoveMyDoggie
LoveMyDoggie

I have to agree with you.

Jacqueline Laurita behavior is shocking!

I also watched the preview with Teresa and her brother and the emotion between the two of them was honest. But when Jacqueline tried to stick her nose in it, I was disgusted in her and the lengths that she will go to ‘get’ Teresa. Showed more about her than about Teresa. Let it go Jacqueline, move on with your own life.

I saw it too @LoveMyDoggie.

I agree very real, very sad.

I can not stand Jacqueline, it was never her place to involve herself in Teresa and Joey’s relationship EVER. That goes for Caroline too. Those 2 should be ashamed!!

I loved that Andy told he to stay out of it!!

UGH. Why and how did she get to be so in the middle?? Not her right and not her fight. She is so desperate it nauseating. Through all of this crap, her daughter was a hot mess, and her other ones got lost in her sauce! Jac is a _________! ( love fill in the blanks on here)

JanShe
JanShe

Michers it is soooo tempting to fill in the blank, but I will refrain from doing so.

Okay, I lied, Jac is a: 6984n537213ijs5eiry ruqijpkmbmnbtfglcpouweuywgioty874r2763yobjr 6eytyoiutgkjnbviwuutjigriejhfkjhfuyqukrjokjbihwjnsjabvfrteuib!!!

Did you get that??? LMAO!! 🙂

CHEERS!!!

Hi michers

Love your comment

The woman totally disgusts me!!

elemcee
elemcee

The only people who live there lives like Jac are stuck in the second grade. It is stunningly immature.

And, I think most of us ignore spelling and grammar, we are typing fast! LOL

Teresa
Teresa

Ok was that an Teresa imposter? That didn’t sound like anything Teresa would have said. Was it an Tre imposter or the ghostwriter that writes her blogs? I didn’t believe but a small fraction of what the imposter said. Everybody knows Tre called Mel a stripper!

No ne has ever heard her say those words! She has been accused, not heard!!

Rosalie Marie,
Rosalie Marie,

While Teresa was signing my cookbook, I wanted so badly to turn to photographed page and say, “Oh, my mom’s salad!” Then I was going to say next, “Oh, and my mom’s drink!” Then, “OH!! My mom’s plate! Hey, that’s my mother’s tablecloth!!!”

LOL!
She was running late for her train so I couldn’t do it. lol

just sayin
just sayin

If you had done that it would not have meant anything don’t you get it kathy was trying to prove that Tre stole her dessert Recipes she was trying to undermine to Tre’s success

Rosalie Marie,
Rosalie Marie,
I enjoy reading Teresa’s cookbooks. They are very interesting to read because she actually explains different products to use, why, when, how to store them, the history, etc. Her books are well written so I have no doubt she would have a very interesting and educational cooking show. She goes beyond just cooking. She’s very informative and she explains things without boring you. She’s very articulate. I’m like that. One on one, I can get a little tongue tied, but writing down my thoughts on pen and paper, and wow, I’m a genius! I’ve learned quite a lot reading her… Read more »
elemcee
elemcee

Rosalie, why don’t you write that book. I sounds amazing! In the dedication you can you were inspired by Teresa. I would love a cookbook like this, my son loves, loves, loves sandwiches. The only cooking apparatus he wants for college (other than a coffee maker) is a panini press.

Rosalie Marie,
Rosalie Marie,

lmao! My brother just read my comment above. He said, “Rosalie, the woman wrote 1,2,3, THREE best selling cookbooks. I don’t think she wants your sandwich recipe!” lmao! 🙂

Of course I said, “Well, you never know!”

Rosalie Marie,
Rosalie Marie,

You know something? I would denounce Melissa as the Godmother and find a suitable Godmother for my daughter. I think Teresa should do that.

Rosalie Marie,
Rosalie Marie,

P.S. Why have different Godparents anyway?

Breanna
Breanna

Another great interview!

BRETT

“Buckle up, bitches!”

That’s right Melissa, buckle up. Season 5 is going to be a bloodbath for you and oh how sweet it will be to watch.

Tina
Tina

I believe her every word but most important is the fact that we have not seen one single solitary thing to say Teresa is not telling the absolute truth. All we’ve have is talk, talk and more talk but no evidence that what the others have said is true.

LoLo
LoLo
After watching the last part of the reunion (or clips of it rather on the bravo website) I 100% believe Teresa! I first listened to parts of the show and then after I listened AND watched! It’s amazing how sincere Teresa sounds. When you have every other woman in the room rolling their eyes, squinting at her, and laughing at what she’s saying, it’s amazing how different the message comes across. Specifically with the whole Danielle/Melissa thing. It’s so obvious what the women are trying to do. If they make enough faces like Teresa is crazy, we can sway the… Read more »
Stay
Stay

I believe Teresa 100%. I also believe Melissa is going down, and that is why she is putting so many stories out. I think she is really afraid for season 5.

Lexistential
Lexistential

Totally believable. Awesome interview! And, from now on, I’m going to hashtag #RHONJ as #TheTeresaShow. Good for her! (And go Rox!)

Stacey
Stacey

Caroline and Jacqueline have been so vocal on blabbing about everything they say that Teresa has told them in the past, so now they are just getting a taste of their own betrayal.

Heidi
Heidi

Awesome interview!!!!! It’s my understanding that the negative comments about Jacqueline to Teresa were a few years ago when Caroline & Jacquline were not getting along ….. Regardless of when they were said, I guess the point is they were said reportedly during the time Caroline/Jacquline were actually fighting, verbally & physically…….

retrobou
retrobou
Thanks for allowing Teresa to speak without those hags screaming and interrupting her. What Melissa has done to her family is sad, and even sadder, that her brother has not stopped his wife. Jac…..is seriously nuts. She best be careful with her crazy or child services might come knocking at her door, I don’t think she is fit to take care of little Nicholas, myself. The GPS? Doesn’t surprise me at all. Jac’s MO is doing everything on the sneek anyway. Tweet her. She won’t respond with a tweet, but a DM. I know, I have a file of them.… Read more »
Strykerwifey172
Strykerwifey172
I don’t have a twitter account myself, and I have posted on here a few times, but mainly stay in lurker mode… Since I’ve been reading all of these articles, and comments on various sites, I’ve read a ton of people have (saved) DM’s from Jac…. Most say they are very negative or threatening! I think everyone who has saved DM’s from her should screen shot them and send them to Roxy so she can compile them all together and show the world, without a doubt, Jac’s true colors and intentions. This would sincerely MAKE MY DAY! She DM’s for… Read more »
cc
cc
And it makes so much sense now as to why Caroline and Dina were mean to Jac in the beginning seasons. Dina introduced her brother to one of her close friends and they were dating, Jac swooned in as the other woman and stole him from her friend. To make matters worse Jac was a stripper! So now I understand why they always gave Jac a hard time. Teresa we believe u, you are a FAB, strong Italian woman who protects her family. That’s all that matters. Please try ur best to take the high road. I know its hard… Read more »
Michelle
Michelle
What I don’t understand is if she is moving away from Tre b/c the kids, #1 why does she always use the kid card and say she just wants them all to get along for the kids? But yet now is “claiming” she doesn’t want her kids near Tre’s? (Liar) #2 if she can go on nation tv and say something that sick about her own nieces, then that just goes to show what type of person she really is. I get that everyone has an opinion of them all, and @ 1st I did not like Mel or Kathy,… Read more »
cc
cc

Let’s not forget how mean both Caroline and Dina were to Jac the first season. Always medaling in Jac’s family business with her daughter and what not, always insuiating Jac’s parenting skills were not up to par #neverfoget Caroline, you’re glass we see right through you.

Anonymousey
Anonymousey

Great interview. I believe evey word Teresa said.

Dolphin
Dolphin

You all are crazy if you believe her and any of them unless you personally know them and are friends. Everyone is accusing everyone of something. You can’t believe everything they say. I tend not to believe anything Teresa because when I see an interview with her she trips over her words all the time. I don’t think we will every know who is tell the truth.

Cajsa

If Melissa wanted to avoid seeing Teresa, the easiest and fastest way would be to quit the show. No more forced event attendance with Teresa. Fait accompli.

mm
mm

Exactly. But that’s not Mel’s plan.

Step one was to get onto Teresa’s show.

Step two turn people against Teresa.

Step three get Teresa off the show so only Mel has the spotlight.

This so reminds me of Dina’s ‘skin me and wear me like last year’s Versace’ comment.

WCW
WCW

Great interview! Teresa is old school – she will not talk trash because her family name is involved. When Melissa is finished with her brother – Teresa will be there to pick up the pieces of his broken life.

JPG
JPG

Did we read the same interview?!?!?

That’s ALL she did was spew garbage.

acoreschick
acoreschick

That is all the rest of the cast has been doing the last two seasons. Just like Kathy said in her blog, “You an only take so much before you snap”, well guess what, Teresa has snapped and since everyone else on the cast likes to say things that Teresa supposedly once told them, now they are getting it back tenfold. Pay back sucks doesn’t it!