AllAboutTRH EXCLUSIVE Details On What Went On At The RHONJ Reunion!

September 11, 2012 |By Continue Reading

So much went on at the season 4 reunion of The Real Housewives of New Jersey and AllAboutTRH has all the juicy details! While I’ve already told you a lot of what went happened, there’s so much more! Joe Gorga reveals why he’s really upset with Teresa Giudice and I can tell you exactly why!

A show insider tells AllAboutTRH EXCLUSIVELY, “The reason Joe Gorga hasn’t spoken to Teresa is because of the stripper drama. Joe Gorga revealed at the reunion that Teresa told their father that Melissa was a stripper and that their father went back to Joe Gorga and told him Teresa said that. Teresa denied the fact that she told their father that Melissa was a stripper and even said she wanted to call him in front of everyone to prove she never told him that. She kept telling Joe that she never actually called Melissa a stripper and that she just heard it as a rumor but Joe isn’t buying it. Things got real ugly between them but Teresa got extremely emotional talking to her brother who she had not seen in a year.” Teresa said on WWHL that she called her father and he denied telling Joe Gorga that. That’s when Andy Cohen stopped Teresa from talking about the reunion noting that no one knows what she’s talking about…well now you do!

That’s not all! Teresa apparently flipped out when Kathy spoke about Teresa’s mother! What exactly did Kathy say to tick off Teresa? My insider tells AllAboutTRH, “Kathy calls Teresa’s mother a liar which makes Teresa freak out. I think that got Teresa upset the most and Caroline is seen even comforting her.”

On WWHL, Teresa reveals she sang Melissa Gorga’s song ‘On Display’ at the reunion..so why and how did that happen? My insider tells me, “Melissa got annoyed that Teresa always says she wants to hear Melissa’s voice and not the auto tune so Teresa asked Melissa to sing the song to her. Melissa was shocked Teresa asked her to sing the song and wasn’t prepared. Teresa showed Melissa how she can sing it and kept pushing Melissa to sing her song as well. Melissa finally sang in front of the ladies without any auto tune but only sang a few lines which had Teresa laughing.”

Oh snap! So much drama! They better fit this in 3 episodes not just 2! Who’s ready for the reunion?!

Tags: , ,

Category: Caroline Manzo, Jacqueline Laurita, Kathy Wakile, Melissa Gorga, RHONJ, Teresa Giudice

stephanie
stephanie

Ladies please……..are we watching the same show? Its a little obvious that Teresa has an agenda which is to discredit her brother & sister-in-law & her cousin as well as Caroline & Jac. Enough already, damn she sells stories to the press that arent even true. Get a grip & get your facts right before blaming everyone else but Teresa. She needs to go away.

audpaud
audpaud
As others have noted, there HAS to be a reason that the elder Gorga would prefer a son in law to not only the BABY of the family, but also over his ONLY SON. I would like to see some kind of re-cast (even the return of Danielle or KimG!) than to see this same group next season. I’m afraid the ratings are too high and BRAVO will not break up this terrible dynamic until they have a season of tanked (a word which will describe Caroline’s book sales – you heard it here !st? LOL!) ratings before making a… Read more »
Alexia Mathers
Alexia Mathers

Tre and Melissa both have their own faults and history, but the idea of being Danielle back is probably a great idea for the show but a horrible idea for the children. I give tre props for standing up for her sister in law- the”real” question is whether it was for the cameras and/ or publicity? Tre has been featured on more gossip magazines than any other housewife. BUT if is the one supporting her family, you can dislike her means but not the ends with four young kids and a husband who isn’t working.

karen
karen

Joe Gorga is such a liar. He will say and do anything to make his sister look bad. He is garbage. I can not watch another reunion. It makes me sick to see all of them bully Teresa.

Sharon

Joe G. made the biggest mistake of his life when he married melissa. This is where the whole problem started for the Gorga family. It’s really sad.

Victoria Veney
Victoria Veney

God Bless our Troops and God Bless our fallen brothers and sisters from 9/11/01 and God Bless America.

Everyone!!! Let us not forget, even through this madness from a show, that today is a day we should remember our fallen brothers and sisters. May God rest their souls . I was pregnant with my youngest, we were stationed at Fort Polk, LA as we watched in horror what was happening.. My hubby had 5 minutes to gather things and get to work and secure EVERYTHING. Things have never been the same, and my husband and countless others are still striving to keep us safe here and abroad. No matter who argues with who, who hates who because of… Read more »
staceychris
staceychris

Agreed Michers

LifeIsGood
LifeIsGood

Well said, Michers. My thanks you to and your family for your service.

Anonymousey
Anonymousey

I don’t know if I can handle watching the reunion, you ladies that watch the show must have nerves of steel, all the fighting and shit-talking makes me a nervous wreck!
Anyone see the pic that Greggy Bennet tweeted with him and Lauren? Lapband or not, the way Lauren is sitting makes her look chubby.
Anyone else blocked on twitter by Jacq-a-drunk Laurita? for some reason she has me blocked and I have no clue why, I followed her for a while and then deleted her, lol.

JanShe

Welcome to the club. Everyone of the NJ cast, have blocked me. They block you if you question them about ANYTHING. The only ones that they don’t block are the ones that kiss their butts.
If they friend you, they check your timeline, if they see anything they don’t like, they block you.

Anonymousey
Anonymousey

LOL Melissa friended me a while ago, have no clue why either, since at the time I wasn’t saying very nice things about her (I still don’t, lol)I guess she did it to keep tabs on what people say about her.

jeanie
jeanie

Melissa was also following me, and after her B.S. outing with the girls that was to “show” she is this terrific Aunt, I tweeted her to STOP following me immediately, because I don’t buy into her B.S. She did, and I was ecstatic.!!!

Kim G
Kim G

If, in fact it is true that Andy and crew are out to get Teresa then all I can say is Teresa dug her own hole. She really is as stupid as she looks and acts.

DLL
DLL
I agree that Bravo only cares about the ratings. Bravo has no heart. I find it interesting that NBC which owns Bravo pulled this little stunt: NBC News has stood by TODAY’s controversial decision to air an interview with the mother hen of the Kardashian clan, Kris Jenner in place of Tuesday morning’s 9/11 moment of silence, RadarOnline.com is reporting. In a statement to TVLine, a spokesperson for NBC News said: “The TODAY show dedicated a considerable amount of time to September 11 coverage this morning throughout the entire show.” TODAY DID feature a prolonged segment earlier in the morning… Read more »
Shipp
Shipp

DDL, good Lord, what a disgrace. Who cares about that on a day like today.

NBC, you should be ashamed of yourself.

JanShe
I’ll second that. Whatever happened to “We Shall Never Forget” NBC should be ashamed, with whomever made this decision. My heartfelt condolences go out to all those who suffered, and those that continue to suffer. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. One thing positive came out of today, the Gov’t announced that all of the (I think they said 30 or 40) types of cancers that the first responders have, will now be covered under medical insurance. (I’m not sure if they meant Medic Aid or private Insurance Companies.) Either way, the first responders will get all of the medical help that… Read more »
FREEKROY
FREEKROY

They need to offer Caroline’s siblings big bucks to come one and air their dirty family business.

Honnie Badger
Honnie Badger

I just had an odd inkling that perhaps something similar may be in the offering. You may not be off here, FreeKroy!

See, we all know that Bravo is all about ratings. And if any of those contracted HWs believe that Andy Cohen and Bravo really “cares” about them, oh, crap, I gotta bridge in Brooklyn to sell them ASAP. #delusional!!

Honnie Badger
Honnie Badger

PS to my own reply:

Hey — when you SIGN a multi-page contract to be on a Reality TV show — you are open. You get what you deserve. I don’t give a flying F*CK who you are — you chose this life. You deal with the bad (more so) than the good. Have fun in the temporary spotlight and kiss my ass.

Chupacabra
i will NEVER understand why people want to do these reality shows. like 99 percent of the population has things they want kept in their past. if i was on a reality show they would sooo expose my old arrest. the one where i went out clubbing in my early twenties and drank enough alcohol to fill a bathtub and for some reason decided it was a good idea to DRIVE home, but apparently my vision was a wee bit off as i drove home down the wrong side of the state highway….at some point i must have realized that… Read more »
hoolie
hoolie

OH my Chupa Chupa….please promise me you will NEVER stop posting…. PLEASE!!!

Sharon

chup, ur too much. lol

JanShe

LOL!!! OMG Chupa, you have to level with us.
Are you a comedian in real life, or, maybe an author???
You sure have a heck of a way with words.
I bet you would be a hoot at a party
COUNT ME IN, let me know where and when.
I’ll bring the Fabellini!!!

CHEERS!!!

ladynblack

I just seen a tib bit video of drunko-Jacko with anderson cooper regrding her son autism. She looks swollen (fac/neck). They asked her if the other housewives have been supported and she gesture mostly all of them. The host asked who hasn’t support her she did a “T” sign with her hands. Then the back screen shows a pic of Teresa. Drunko must of been drunk and had a bkl out and forgot she wants nothing to do with Teresa. What a nasty drunk

@ladyblack

Jacqueline was so freakin immature, honest to God!

ladynblack

Holy cannoli she has not social skills. And who avoids a question by saying is this coffee? Duh. And fake drinking. She had 3 rings of neck fat. Too much alcohol over the weekend. Somebody from production instead of an xanax give her a water pill.

@ ladynblack

LOL!

I couldn’t beleive she made the T sign, then avoided the question by Anderson! What an immature whack!
Now this is a person that has moved on.. A person that is in a better place? Does she seriously think people will take her seriously with her damn immature antics?

I can’t stand this JACKASS!!

JanShe

OMG, CHUPA, I’ve got tears rolling down my face from laughing at your comment and my stomach hurts. My dogs are looking at me like I’m a nut.
I’m still laughing MAO. HAHAHAHA!!!

CHEERS!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

cammierari
cammierari

CHUPACABRA YOU KILL ME!!!!! LMAO!!

Holy, Anderson and his people obviously knew prior that Teresa was going to be the answer, lol.. why would they have a picture up of T in the background? What the hell is wrong with tv this last decade? Everyone on the boob tube thinks viewers are idiots and people like Jacaholic have something important to say, err sign? OMG.

T
T

@Chupa
LMAO!!!! I was crying from laughing so hard! Thx! 🙂 🙂 🙂

LMAO Chup!

Chupacabra
Teresa is like voldermort, she whose name cannot be spoken. we’re actually using hand signs for teresa now? i tried this out earlier, hubby asked whats for dinner and i made a C sign with my hand, C for chicken. he didn’t get it so i made a C sign then pointed to my leg, you know, chicken legs. i don’t know why he couldn’t figure it out and he was just giving me a look like i had lost my mind, hes all like “what the hell are you doing?” and i attempted to communicate chicken to him more… Read more »
LifeIsGood
LifeIsGood

So, basically Joey went on the reunion to say, “Daddy said you called my wife a stripper”

This is the earth shattering confrontation that the trolls were claiming would be T’s undoing??? Really??

PATHETIC!!!!

I know, freakin ridiculous!! That P.O.S brings their father into this SHIT!!

Chupacabra

i know, lol, really? seriously? THAT’S the big revelation? wtf, lol, can’t stop laughing over this unbelievably awful terrible unforgiving act teresa has perpetrated!

ladynblack

I think there plan back fired on them. Teresa,fought back. They thought it was going to be a mirror image of the 3rd season reunion.

ladynblack

Yes, while poison linking all over himself (he gets off just looking at himself) GROSS

Stacey
Stacey

I will not be happy watching runt boy Joey the trained monkey trashing his sister. He knows that Meho was a stripper and so does everyone else. He knows she is a gold digger too, that’s why he is so pissed. Kathy is just a fake pig. Caroline is a miserable hag, and Jacqueline is just a delutional crazy follower. I really hope they bring on an ally for Teresa next year if all of these trolls return.

Honnie Badger
Honnie Badger

Stacey, I can see that you admire Teresa, and I get it. But … unfortunately, the entire Bravo contract with RHONJ is a “Teresa Excoriation Fest.”

More so — that TEF does include Joe, her baby brother. Yeah, it hurts like hell to see it (especially if we are women who have siblings, meaning many of us posters).

I think that the absolute best we can all pray for is that for sometime in the hopefully forseeable future is that Joe Gorga and Teresa Gorga Giudice is strong, loving reconciliation — and not for the cameras but for real life.

JoJoLaMa
JoJoLaMa

Chuck comforted Teresa?? I’ll believe that one when I see it!

Shipp
Shipp

If true, Mama MoFo comforted T, for on reason only. Mama MoFo is thinking about advance sales of her book. She has to look like she really is a good person.

Did I say book? Make that comic book.

JanShe

🙂 Caro’s a joke, pun intended.

Who cares about the red headed clown’s book, NOT ME, I will not spend ONE PENNY, on anything, that the Manzo/Laurita’s try to sell.

Me either!

jeanie
jeanie

I must say, back in season #2 – Danielle’s friend Danny, whom I hated, first had the best line ever, and now it turns out to be TRUE! – “The Manzos are Punks”! Their tweets against Dina prove it and their tweets loving Meho and Slow-Joe and the Marco sisters prove it. Lastly, who the ‘ef was Caroline to say during that ridiculous fight in CA, that her husband (sleepy
Al) was going to “destroy” them (the Giudice’s). I mean, really, who the hell does this lady think she is?

Shipp, Im loving the Mama MoFo!

LifeIsGood
LifeIsGood

She was patting her on the back…looking for a soft spot to stick the knife.

True that Lifeisgood!

AHAHAHAH GOOD ONE!

Penn boy
Penn boy

Succhiare il Manzo’s di..Tranne forse Albie…ENGLISH: The manzo’s suck…Except for albie maybe..

Albie sucks, he was mean tweeting Dina after Sunday’s show. 🙁

Chupacabra

regarding the PFS…..if the producers were chummy with the entire crew except for teresa, why would they let this lookers dude confront melissa?

maybe the producers were VERY chummy with the manzos and we all know that scrotumface really detests the gorgas, she just plays nice with them to hurt teresa….so me thinks that scrotumface really may have been involved in the stripper “setup” after all……but how would melissa being exposed as a pole humper have benefitted the manzos?

i do love a good conspiracy theory…..

JoJoLaMa
JoJoLaMa

Scrotumface = Caroline?

Chupacabra

what else perfectly describes one with immensely saggy jowls and a face in need of shaving?

ever see pink floyd – a brick in the wall movie?, caroline aka scrotumface has a lead role….

SO FUNNY!!! LOLOL!!!

And this time when I saw your name @Chupa, I put my drink down. Just in time. 🙂
We can always count on you, to put a smile on our faces, THANKS.

CHEERS!!!

hoolie
hoolie

YOU KILL ME CHUPADEDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tot
tot

I just want to figure out WHY Teresa always loses Bravo’s pool.I keep wondering if it’s because the young generation of viewers (like us) that are pro Teresa are digital, and the Teresa’s haters are an older generation and are analog, just being able to make easy cell phone texts. rsrs
Just a theory!

JanShe
@tot – Hey, not all of us “older generation” or, as I like to say “Us Women of a certain age” are stuck in the 60’s or 70’s, some of us are pretty hip. As a matter of fact there are quite a few of “Us” on this site. We’ve been here for a LONG TIME, and found out about each other, when Caro first tried to use Menapause to excuse her poor behavior. Anyhow, your theory could be right. 🙂 LOL! FYI – I’m joking around with you, even though I am, “A Woman of a certain age.” CHEERS!!!
hoolie
hoolie

:-0 No she didn’t just call me old!!!! LMAO! Thanks for lettin these youngin’s know it there’s some ‘hip’ menopausal momma’s out here! 🙂

ladynblack

I think it’s fix by the producers in BRAVO.

WCW
WCW

ITA – tool around the internet and check out other HW blogs with polls! Bravo fixes polls to fit their storylines not to reflect what viewers feel.

JanShe

ITA – Bravo does it on all of the HW Franchises.

jeanie
jeanie

You also have to take into consideration that the ENTIRE cast including he awful Manzo kids, Marco sisters, etc., etc. spend their life on twitter and and text THEIR votes on anything against Teresa. Castmates should NOT be allowed to vote, I even tweeted that to Andy, because nasty Lauren was tweeting vile stuff again.

WCW
WCW

It gives me some satisfaction that Teresa went after them this reunion. It makes me sick that Bravo brought out her asshat brother to break her heart.

ladynblack

MELISSA’S BLOG IS UP AND IT’S FAKE, BORING, SHORT AND IT’S TERESA’S FAULT.

Ok, so I did not miss anything then! No need to read, LOL!! Alleged stripper talk!

jerseygirl
jerseygirl

I was just going to shout out the same alert. Your description is 100% accurate.

On the plus side, she stopped saying “hello lovers”.

MaryEllen
MaryEllen

Thank god she stopped saying “Hello Lovers”! But as per usual her blog is full of crap!

jerseygirl
jerseygirl

Oh and how much do you want to bet, Caroline is going to post a blog just talking about the horrible events of 9/11. Once again using other people’s pain to shield her shameful behavior.

LifeIsGood
LifeIsGood

I can’t stand Caroline. But for God’s sake, and hers, I hope she is not idiot enough to do that. As if we need that kook to help us put that day in perspective.

I think many of us watch these shows as respite from the real horrors in the world.

ladynblack

@ Jerseygirl you’re soo right in regards to caroline blog..It’s all about the good morals behavior. (rolling my eyes right now like Kathy’s). Wako Jacko will speak of xanax,autism and confused why she wasn’t invited.

Belle557
Belle557

If I see Kathy call Teresa’s mother, her own aunt, a liar on National Television, I quite possibly will throw up. What the heck is wrong with these people? Why even speak those words? Wow…

jerseygirl
jerseygirl

Belle, Melissa & Joe Gorga and Kathy & Rich Wakile are classless fame whores.

nat
nat

I am shocked that Caroline actually was comforting Teresa. WOW! Melissa is such a fake ass bitch and her disgusting husband is a joke. I’m not a big fan of Joe Guidice either but he’s more real than Richie and fame whores Mel and Joe. Please get rid of Kathy she sucks and she is boring. Nice kids but boring family.

JanShe

Nice kids my butt, that is all bs. for the show. Follow them on twitter, they are horrible. Their father is disgusting on twitter as well.

Melody
Melody

Ok so we know they fired the producers involved with this season.

I have a feeling that Kathy will still end up being canned. They will hire someone for Theresa and I predict Jac’s appearances will be limited.

I think her tweet about the Xanax and then saying she was kidding has sealed her fate.

jeanie
jeanie

I would have thought that Jac’s comment re: the Xanax would have been a big no-no to Bravo as well; however, Bravo has a blog up re: the reunion and IT is in there without embarassment. Plus, she’s using (sorry, but she is) her son’s autism for a storyline for next season!

Amanda
Amanda

Funny Jac Laurita is on Anderson the same day they have an expert who can detect a liar!!

I know, I watched the show!!! 🙂
Jac was on right after Janine Driver, and Jac exhibited some of the signs that Janine told us to watch for.

How ironic was that, KARMA for Jac, and I’m sure that Karma will be revisiting the Laurita Liar again. hehehe!

Janine Driver, is the author of, “You Can’t Lie To Me”
It sounds like a very interesting book, Janine was very informative. I’m going to go buy it. 🙂

Cadence Michaels. (@CadenceMichaels)
Cadence Michaels. (@CadenceMichaels)
What i do not get about the haters is why they pretend like season 3 never happened and jump to season4 where Teresa is on guard and has her defenses up. Whenever someone says something to her or about her she gets defensive because we all know it is not coming from a place of love or understanding. The first episode of the third season Melissa and Joe were talking crap about Teresa and making snide comments right along with Richi and Kathy. Richi constantly talking about her spending habits and putting Joe Giudice down, insinuating he was a shady… Read more »
Tee
Tee

Exactly!!!! The whole time season 4 was filming, season 3 was airing so she was seeing all this but couldn’t even mention it I guess bc she was filming season 4. So she would have to watch them trash her on tv then go film a scene w/them like they hadn’t just said all that crap!

Bionic
Bionic

Ok, what I want to know is BRAVO MAXINE… She/He/It was tweeting tons of BS about the filming of the reunion. The info was over the top ish. I don’t think any of it is true. YOu think BM is really a “mole”?

LifeIsGood
LifeIsGood

Bravo Maxine has done this sort of thing before – cray, cray – but some of the tweets are pretty funny.

OMG Tweet Maxine/ Bravo Maxine has been around for years spewing bs..The woman has an active imagination..What a whack!! I swear I think she is that Roxy Poxy chick that says she is/ was Chris Lauritas mistress LMAO!!

Pay no attention to that whack, unless you want to laugh..She is pretty entertaining!!

Brianna M.
Brianna M.

JOE GORGA IS A 2FT. PUNK! NEVER IN MY LIFE SEEN A MAN TREAT HIS SISTER THIS WAY…. EVER!

stay
stay

See how Samantha doesnt mention about Joey’s rape?? Also I read that it was Jaqueline and Melissa really going at it w Theresa. I believe that is to bring the drama to get on for next season. Melissa will be lost when this show is over. Also why hasn’t she been signed yet. Wasnt Rihannna signed the night she met Jay z. If she is so talented why hasn’t she been signed?

jen
jen

Jac-ASS is a f’n train wreck! I’m so sick of listening to her cry “Teresa doesn’t tell me anything,I read in the tabloids all this stuff,Teresa tells me everything is fine.” If this is her only complaint that teresa doesn’t give her the inside scoop on HER business the bitch needs serious help and needs to be medicated(and I don’t mean a few shots of BAILEY’S). And now we come to find out that while she is reading her tabloids and crying that Teresa won’t tell her gossip she has a son with autism. Shouldn’t of that been her priorty?

jeanie
jeanie
I definitely believe it was Melissa & Jac who bitch-slapped Teresa at the reunion, as they are new besties, along with the horrid Marco sisters. The Marco sisters posted a pic of drunk Jac in Atlantic City with them after the reunion, and Melissa and Jac are now retweeting promotions of each other. These 2 are particularly vile with their tweets, and Caro-clown probably stayed somewhat quiet as she has the most ridiculous book ever coming out. Beause we all know Kathy is a kiss-ass, she jumped on the “I hate Teresa bandwagon”. A bunch of ridiculous children, including the… Read more »

Oh gee both the strippers, I mean alleged dancers , were on high alert!Well, I think you answered your own question with that one- she is not talented. LOL

mickey
mickey

rape?

@mickey Yes. I heard that long ago. It is rumored/reported that the Dad paid off the girl for his son to have the charges dropped. He really does not have a great track record when it comes to respect females and that is the truth! Look how he treats his parents, his sister, the alleged rape, three ex fiancés( wonder what they would say, or were they hushed up as well?), and its also been put out there a few times, that he has put his hands on his wife, MeHo. I am unsure if that was because of his… Read more »
jerseygirl
jerseygirl

What about the way he speaks of his wife? He owns her? He likes that her sexuality is on display and constantly objectifies her on camera. The mother of his children. Disgusting.

He walks and talks and acts like a sexist pig. And he makes Juicy look like prince charming.

Yes! See, the Angel turned Devil has no respect for women!!! Douche!

hoolie
hoolie

Where are these ex fiance’s…. i would LOVE LOVE LOVE for them to pony up and give us some info…cause you know there has got to be some stories!

LoLo
LoLo
OK, so maybe Teresa did mention to her parents that Melissa was a stripper. I know how it is when your sibling first brings home a gf/bf–you want to know everything. Teresa is his older sister–she was probably super protective over him like I have been with my younger siblings. It’s normal family stuff! Where he is wrong is: 1. Bringing this up in the wrong forum. Why bring it up at a TV show reunion special? have a sit down with the whole family then if it really upsets you! 2. He has no room to talk…what do you… Read more »
Victoria Veney
Victoria Veney
Great points Lo Lo everyone knows how much T loves and respect and protects her parents. I dont belive for one second that T would go to her father and tell her father that Melissa was a striper in the past!! 1st off T’s father has real bad health issues and a bad heart and T would never ever do anything to get her father upset and possible make him ill or have a spell with his heart!! 2nd T’s father would never betray either one of his children because this man is totally old school italian and he would… Read more »
JanieG
JanieG

Remember the intelligence level of JoGo – he thinks when you are on a reality show, you have to tell EVERYTHING, no matter if common sense says to keep it private for your parents’ protection and well-being. I guess he thinks he is keeping it “real”. This guy talks for 30 seconds (that’s generous!) and you know this is a guy lacking in ……well, just about everything except ego!

Shipp
Shipp

There was a conversation on one episode (camping trip I think) between T and Mel. They were discussing Mel’s fake boobs. T was saying how she had to convince her parents Mel wasn’t a stripper. T’s parents, being old school, thought anyone with fake boobs was a stripper.

I know I know, T has fake boobs now too. But this was before T convinced her parents that it was acceptable, and not stripper like. And, T did it in defense of Mel.

Shipp- totally remember that and I thought it was enlightening because T was actually sticking up for the ___________.

Yep @ Shipp and michers!!

anita bonita
anita bonita

Im Portuguese, European, very much like Italian families, and if i even thought for a fleeting second that my brothers wife or girlfriend had been a dancer, stripper even barmaid at a GO GO bar i would MOST DEFINETLY tell my parents…plain and simple. THEY ARE MY PARENTS AND THAT IS MY BROTHER, AND I WOULD DO THE SAME IF MY SISTER’S BOYFRIEND WAS A GIGALO, STRIPPER OR INVOLVED IN THE ADULT INDUSTRY. IMO THATS WHAT FAMILY DOES…

hoolie
hoolie
Hey I’m Irish Catholic and everyone I grew up w/has the same beliefs as you. That’s how tight families roll. You can’t tell me for ONE MINUTE if Lauren Lapband heard gossip around town about a girl Prince Albie was dating that she would not make like RoadRunner to Chuckie and Big Al w/the 411. And you can’t tell me that Chuckie wouldn’t have the girl investigated (just like she had Danielle investigated). And you can’t tell me if there was any partial truth what Chuckie heard, she would not be going around town and spreading gossip, Like she did… Read more »
rukidding?
rukidding?
that is so freakin true. i come from a big family and as much as we argue with each other if we heard or seen something suspicious we will tell each other and tell the parents. teresa has been hearing rumors about melissa so of course as a concerned sister she is gonna question it and tell her parents what she has heard. if melissa was more honest with her past then it wouldn’t be a big freakin deal.everyone is talking about it because she’s so defensive of it and trying so hard to deny it. caro investiaged and gossiped… Read more »
Capile
Capile
IKR? Even if Teresa was involved with outing Melissa’s past, it pales in comparison to Melissa feeding Danielle all the information about Teresa’s finances to leak to the press, Jac planting/outing private things like Joe supposedly cheating, thje Manzos contacting Danielle’s dangerous, abusive ex. I don’t see why I’m supposed to care and watching Jac completely lose her shit just makes me laugh. It’s okay to corner Teresa and demand all the answers over something major and something she can’t talk about for legal reasons because “she put it out there” (uh, no, she didn’t), but outing something trivial of… Read more »
LoLo
LoLo

10000% agree! Joe Gorga has been that way himself with Joe Giudice!!!!

Mia