Ramona Singer Says Jill Zarin Is Miserable Since She Is No Longer On The Show!

August 24, 2012 |By Continue Reading

RHONY star Ramona Singer is happy Jill Zarin is no longer on the hit show and thinks that it’s Jill who is miserable about it! Ramona spoke with Wetpaint to talk about twitter, Heather and reveals she and Aviva’s relationship is strained!

Wetpaint Entertainment: What do you have to say to Jill Zarin’s recent comment that you all seem miserable on the show?
Ramona Singer: None of us are miserable. We’re a great success. Ratings are good, Bravo is happy and the fans are getting involved. Everyone’s happy. She’s the one that’s miserable.

How did you feel about Heather’s recent comments about Mario?
You know what? I love my husband, I love my daughter. My husband is a stand-up guy. Everyone adores him. He allows me to be me. I love the way he came to my defense. He’s very gallant in that way.

How are your friendships with Aviva and Carole right now?
Carole and I always got along. We’re friendly. Aviva and I are strained right now because I don’t like the way she spoke to me in St. Bart’s.

Do their tweets upset you?
No, not at all. I tell them to tweet, it’s good for the show.

Do you think Jill is really miserable? Are you surprised Ramona and Aviva aren’t on speaking terms?

Tags: ,

Category: Aviva Drescher, Heather Thomson, Jill Zarin, Ramona Singer, RHONY

cammierari
cammierari
Ramona has been a little over the top this season, but let’s face it-she is one of the pillars that the show is built around. She is an original and isn’t going to let the “newbies” outshine her. She’s also not going to let the countess recruit all the newbies to go against her. I think overall she is under a lot of pressure to maintain her “star” status and is turning her snark up a bit for that reason. I still like her because she tells you what she thinks to your face. Despise Heather because she has an… Read more »

Hey Camm! Well said! Im really just not liking Heather. One thing I can say positive, is what I have seen with her son when she is with him- she seems to be a good Mommy!LuMann is such a drag! Was she ever nice and genuine since she has been on the show?????

Margie

I absolutely think Jill is miserable about getting the boot. She tried to pull some shady tricks and it backfired on her. I just wish she would’ve taken the dreaded LuMan with her. I’m glad she’s gone.

Daisy
Daisy
I do believe Jill is still upset she was fired from the show. She fancied herself so much and I think she thought she was the star of the show. WRONG!! Every now and then I catch Jill in a small segment on TV and quickly fast forward. I still despise that hateful woman. What I like about Ramona is that she has a thick skin. She can dish it out, but she can usually take it. If she can’t take it she simply doesn’t engage and walks away. lol She can be ditzy, a little to loud and abrupt,… Read more »
RahRah
4 years 2 hours ago

I can respect a woman who is willing to look me in the eye..and Ramona may look at you wonky but that I can deal with it is the underhanded stuff/people I avoid.

I particularly do not let people burden me and vice versa. My business is my business, your business is your business. I do not have any right to judge or criticize, to each his own.

Dawn
Dawn
4 years 3 hours ago

I believe in respect to any coworker who came before myself. Because these are the people that paved the way before me. Whether I like them personally is irrelevant. Heather has trashed Ramona from the start, just plain wrong. Ramona is on her 5th season and Heather sees herself as SO above and BETTER than Ramona with no common courtesy at all, just wrong no matter how she feels PERSONNALY and yes, she came on the show and started shredding Ramona instantly, just wrong!

karen
karen
4 years 3 hours ago

Cant stand Ramona – I wish her drunk ass was off the show

MOMMAHURLEY
MOMMAHURLEY
4 years 4 hours ago
Unfortuantely, Aviva is a complete contradiction… She repeats everything she hears to everyone… she expects to be accepted the way she is, with all of her phobias, and needs, and fears..and adjustments… Yet she cannot allow others to have needs and fears and adjustments themselves. She is nice, but in her attempts to solve everyone’s problems for them, she often changes what they said, to what she thinks would have been better said, and she gets involved where she shouldn’t… then, as with Ramona, gets offended when in trying to get the story straight, she’s exposed as not being completely… Read more »
Stacey
Stacey
4 years 4 hours ago

I cannot stand Ramona. In Ramona land “being me” means that you are just rude, crass and tacky.

socalsoccer
socalsoccer
4 years 3 hours ago

Stacey, I agree with you. Ramona is a freak; I feel sorry for her daughter as she must be embarrassed. What is with the satin dresses she always wears to dinner? Looks like she is going to prom.

4 years 2 hours ago

BOO Socal, LOL!! Im just kidding 🙂 I have to say, I am still holding on with Ramonacoaster. ( Sorry!)

MOMMAHURLEY
MOMMAHURLEY
4 years 4 hours ago
Yes she is all those things… but she’s allowed to be who she is, if she’s willing to own it! Heather is Rude Crass and Tacky too, she’s just wearing a facade of that gross smile, and manipulation! With a heavy dose of self pity, and retaliation! All fake! I never try to say Ramona is a perfect person… it’s just a prefer an imperfect person who knows it and admits it to an imperfect person who tries to convice you they’re perfect and you’re the one who’s just trying to take them down. Poor me just doesn’t work for… Read more »
MOMMAHURLEY
MOMMAHURLEY
4 years 4 hours ago
Nothing with these shows really surprises me anymore. Ramona is abrasive, but let’s face it, she’s the only person that is REAL. She tells you exactly what she’s thinking. Heather really wants to say Ramona does drivebys? Heather plans her drivebys, then sits there with that ugly huge duck face smile, and watches the pain she inflicts… you can smell the ugliness of her. She enjoys scoring points. Who hasn’t known someone like her? I’ve known plenty of Ramonas in my life too, and yes, sometimes they piss you off, because as women we’ve learned to expect to speak behind… Read more »
Obvious
Obvious
4 years 1 hour ago
Momma hourly, I agree! That’s why I like Ramona. People that tell it like it is are people I surround myself with because I don’t have to worry about them and possibly talking about me or being fake, because people like that have the respect to tell you to your face so you have a chance to clear the air. I notice the females who don’t like other women who tell it like it is are the type of females that don’t operate that way because they either keep their opinions to themselves and might be sensitive or they are… Read more »
Obvious
Obvious
4 years 1 hour ago

Mommahurley, sorry my spell check messed up your name in my comment above.

4 years 2 hours ago
Yes, I agree. Why does it have to get so annoying? I like ramona for her realness as well, even though at times its a bit much. But she is definitely in her own category- no fake there! People knock her but she really is a together person who had success with her own things before the show- minus the wine- God Bless her! When she talks or gets mad at someone, they all think she is crazy, its the wine, etc.. but whats the excuse when they are bold face liars or troublemakers who are stirring pots? Ramona is… Read more »
Margie

I agree completely Michers. I don’t think Ramona’s changed either and I like her craziness. If she’d gone and Jill had stayed, I would have stopped watching.
I think Heather’s a hag and it’s all I can do to listen to Countess Pumpkin Head. However, Ramona, she makes the show funny 🙂

Yes she does. She has her moments when Im like “OH no, whats going to come out of her mouth”..but I like her- that girl has spunk, LOL. If Jill stayed- UGH. I think after all she did with Bethenny, how she changed from camera time, and siding with Kelli cookoo Bensimon, that sealed her fate. She lied too much on camera and did very mean things in the press, I think she also bashed Bravo- the hand that fed her! heather def came on with premeditated Jill agenda, sorry I feel that way, don’t know why!

Margie

I agree with you. Heather should have come on and tried to put her best foot forward. Jill’s shady behavior didn’t serve her well. I don’t think it will serve Heather well, either.

Daisy
Daisy

I love me some fun and crazy, served straight up, Ramona style! lolol