Joe Giudice Rejects Plea Deal On License Case; Set To Go On Trial!

July 30, 2012 |By Continue Reading

It just never stops for RHONJ star Teresa Giudice. She recently dealt with losing her friends, now the housewife might lose her hubby..to prison!

Joe Giudice was in court yesterday when he rejected a plea offer of five years in state prison! Instead he will do a trial. Joe’s lawyer told the judge, “We will prepare for a trial.” According to North Jersey, the trial date is set to October 1st.

To make matters worse, Joe Giudice was late to his hearing because he got lost! He apologized to the judge saying he got lost in the underground parking lot of the Center City Mall which is a block away from the courthouse.

Joe’s lawyer believes that because Joe has no prior criminal convictions, he should be eligible for probation.

So was Teresa there to stand by her hubby? Nope! Joe’s lawyer asked her to stay home fearing that would create a media circus. However, Joe’s lawyer added “she’s a 100% behind him!”

Thoughts on the case?

Tags: , ,

Category: RHONJ, Teresa Giudice

Pollen Burst Plus

thank you for the information provided should come in very useful.

TX-HWfan
TX-HWfan
4 years 26 days ago

Three years ago a Rabbi was convicted of money laundering(1million dollars) and got 4 years…Someone who was selling Kidneys and charged with human trafficking got 2 years… Both these cases were in NJ and featured on American Greed… What Joe did doesn’t even compare to this!!! Chris Christie was the US Attorney on these cases. So what the heck… 10 years, that is crazy

4 years 26 days ago

Contact Governor Christie, and ask him what he thinks about this issue.
I bet he wouldn’t agree to it.

Samantha
Samantha
4 years 26 days ago

He’s going to try to act like a big shot. He’s going to lie on the stand. He’s screwed.

Blah, Blah, Blah…Sam……….

Mia from fla
Mia from fla
4 years 27 days ago

Five years is excessive. I just hope that he doesn’t wind up worse because who sets the sentence the judge no? If he should (hope not)lose.

Stephanie
Stephanie
4 years 27 days ago

Does anyone know what came of the forgery crime he allegedly committed? I know that is a totally different situation, but I was just wonder.

4 years 26 days ago

He forged his business partner’s signature on a document. They guy went after him for quite a bit of $. I think Joe admitted he did it, I don’t know what the outcome was or is. I know that he spoke about this case to a reporter and stated that if he were not on tv, this case would be done already. He is right about that!

Stephanie
Stephanie
4 years 26 days ago

OK, that is what I thought, he paid him back and the chargers were dropped,

4 years 26 days ago

🙂 Thanks for the clarification on that issue.

4 years 27 days ago

Never heard of it. Unless, your talking about how he got the license.

4 years 27 days ago

The Giudices should def move to CALI. At least their daughters will get away with these shenanigans…

4 years 27 days ago

Did you read the article? Scout was arrested in NEW YORK.

4 years 27 days ago

And, your point is??? NYC is not NJ. Funny, when you felt the need to correct the info from Bionic, you failed to mention that she got away with it! It was dismissed,(there will be no record of it) all she has to do is, 2 days community service and avoid any criminal charges for 6 months.
Also, she was drunk, and used false identification, just like Jo Giudice.
SHEESH!

4 years 27 days ago

The article doesn’t say if she went to the DMV with false documents and got a new drivers license with a new name on it and her picture, or if she just borrowed the ID of somebody old enough to drink. My guess is that it was the latter. That’s different from Joe.

4 years 26 days ago

I’m sorry if the facts bother you. What Scout did was a midemeanor. What Joe did is a felony. That’s the difference.

“Willis, middle daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore, was arrested in June in New York City on suspicion of drinking alcohol in public and presenting a fake ID to law enforcement, both misdemeanors.”

No Kidding. SHEESH!

4 years 26 days ago

Hotsummer… Everything you say since like 2 weeks ago is VOIDED. You talk pure nonsense and NOBODY here seems to care of take you serious.

Your bridge neighbors are calling you. They feel kinda empty with you trolling out.

You have 0 validity when you try to talk shyte about one person and try to validate another one with the same issue. NEXT!

Lisa
Lisa
4 years 27 days ago

The only way he is going to get a fair trial in New Jersy is to have it moved out if state. This could take years. I believe what he did was stupid, he could have hired a part time driver for 2 years for less then legal fees are going to cost him. Still I think 5 years is harsh give him 6 months and 5 years lose of license.

4 years 27 days ago

and how many times have we said “I should’ve done this or that”? Too late to cry over spilled milk.

ANY one of us can get in our cars today and kill someone by accident or get into legal issues without intent. Let’s be for real and stop acting like we are all saints. EVERYONE makes bad judgment calls in their life time. GTFOH.

Shelia
Shelia
4 years 28 days ago

Good glad to hear he is not accepting the Plea. Keep fighting Joe. 5 years is a bit excessive. I have to wonder if he was an “average Joe” if they would of offered the same. Lets just hope the Manzo’s are not related to any of the Jurors.

🙂

Daisy
Daisy
4 years 28 days ago

I wish him all the best and hope he has a good attorney.

Maddie
Maddie
4 years 28 days ago

Totally random- but Bravo just posted a picture of adorable Miliania and the comments people are making are DISGUSTING! They call her ugly, a brat, and many awful things I don’t want to repeat. I’m do disgusted and can’t help but think Bravo did that on purpose. How can they allow such talk about a fucking 5 YEAR OLD? It makes me so sick.

Sorry, just needed somewhere to vent.

4 years 27 days ago

yet, when you try to post a reply to a blog… your comments are never approved and posted.

Wonders…

Andy gives his community a really bad name to be honest. He’s a true byotch.

Daisy
Daisy
4 years 28 days ago

I agree. The comments in regards to a child should be moderated. It’s a shame that they even need to be.

Tenisha
Tenisha
4 years 28 days ago

Whoa! Some of the people commenting need therapy. While I think Milania is a little out of control to call her names is unacceptable.

NYGirl
NYGirl
4 years 28 days ago

It’s scary to think that some of the people making those disgusting comments could be moms.

4 years 26 days ago
Even of they are not, ( which is scary if they are , agree).. they are still adults!!!! Who spends time in their life picking on minors? Disgusting. There has to be a way to put restrictions on social media. If people lose their jobs over disgruntled comments in re to their job, why and how can people be allowed to degrade minors? Cyberbullying is a widespread epidemic, but yet these adults are allowed to wish inflicting harm on a child? This year’s elections I want to know of any candidates have a take on just how far Freedom of… Read more »
Mia in fla.
Mia in fla.
4 years 28 days ago

It costs a fortune of money to bring someone to trial. Unbelievable, waste of tax payer money for a first offense and a non-violent crime. Absurd!!! I hope the court backs down. We need to know where Joe is appearing, this judge needs to hear from the people that elected him, for wasting money, the government spends,spends, spends, isn’t that what got us in this economic disaster in the first place. Go find some real criminals pleeeeese.

Donna
Donna
4 years 28 days ago

So the banks got bailed out, after borrowing money from the Feds, we got sold out and people are still losing their homes. There is a big time scandel about the banksters and they get fined minimun and do not go to jail.

Joe Gudice tries to get a fake drivers license and they want to send him to jail?

Big time acts of fraud walks, small time acts of fraud goes to jail. HUH?

Welcome to America!

4 years 27 days ago

ain’t that the truth! #CHURCH!

jen
jen

ONLY IN AMERICA!

reddvette
reddvette
4 years 28 days ago

Teresa loves that man. If she didn’t he would have been gone back in ’09 when his company went bankrupt to 10 million. Teresa would have left and not started paying it off.

reddvette
reddvette
4 years 28 days ago

The rack pack are saying see I told you. Teresa is going to fall now. She is going to leave him and write a book all about it. On the real if Joe were not on a tv show the DA would have gave him probation and not pushing for 5 to 10 years. Joe did what 14 days for the 2 DUIs but you want years for fake ID. Get real.

4 years 28 days ago

No, since 911, identity theft has become a very serious offense.

4 years 27 days ago
There is a fraud and ID theft charges. They are separate charges. The prosecutor should never have gone for ID theft charge. One element of the charge is almost impossible to prove which is benefit to Joe. He wasn’t caught driving with the fake license. His brother was stopped at a routine stop so it is establish all the elements of the charge are nearly impossible. They overcharged and they know it that is why the plea deal stated 5 years but not min time for probation which means it could be at any time. Joe wants probation and no… Read more »

Re: “benefit to Joe”

Was he planning to use the ID for financial purposes? To open new credit/bank accounts, for instance? I doubt it was just for driving.

4 years 27 days ago

With these people, who knows! They just want $$$, but they don’t want to work for it except for Teresa.

4 years 27 days ago

Don’t you think you’re reaching a bit here.
It was his BROTHER’s ID. As if, he was going to screw his own Brother.
SMH and RME!!!

julia
julia
4 years 28 days ago

As if people are justifying this. This is identity theft whether it was his brother’s info or not.

4 years 27 days ago

True Julia.. I personally do not feel that the amount of jail time mentioned is realistic for that crime tough. Im no lawyer but I think its a ridiculous amount to face when they are far more worse crimes committed that the taxpayers money could be better spent on.

Someone Who is Watching
Someone Who is Watching
4 years 28 days ago

I agree he did something wrong however, if the State of NJ wants to support a non-violent offender for 5-10 years I would like to know what their homeless population has to say about that! Shit this money could be better spent. Sounds like they need to do some house cleaning in the DA’s office. Just take away his driving privlages for a couple of years and give him some community service for crying out loud that at least benefits the community. NJ must be really f’d up.

Amanda
Amanda
4 years 28 days ago
I don’t think 5 years on a plea deal is a bad offer. Usually you get time off for good behavior and also most non violent offenders are eligible for parole meaning he would be able to get out way sooner than 5 years. I see some people mentioning the prosecutors are out to get Joe G or there is corruption in the office that is leading to such a harsh penalty. I think you guys are over looking the fact that this not his first offense – he broke the law more than once AND they were all driving… Read more »
4 years 27 days ago

Good behavior is only a 1/4 of time. You will still need to serve 75% of your bid OR max out. Still deal with parole, etc.

Someone Who is Watching
Someone Who is Watching
4 years 28 days ago
I can appreciate what you are saying Amanda but what I am trying to say is that it costs the State ALOT of cash to house an inmate and this may come as a surprise to some but it also costs a good chunk of change to keep someone on parole. Now whether or not you view community service as a punishment is besides the point. The whole idea behind community service is that the community itself receives some sort of compensation through giving of oneself to redeem their erroneous behavior. Therefore it is most certainly NOT in the State… Read more »
Amanda
Amanda
4 years 27 days ago
SWW I was not aware of the costs for paroling an individual, thank you for the insight. (no sarcasm! 🙂 I think a lot us may not be aware of costs etc.) I do think it is a polarizing issue because of the media stories. Just reading the coverage makes it seem as though Joe really doesn’t think this is a big deal and that he only sorta broke the law. Combine that with his DWI charge and it certainly does seem that he feels the law doesn’t apply to him. Now the key word is “seem” because no one… Read more »
LJ
LJ
4 years 28 days ago

Out here in Oregon one of my old girlfriends I went to scholl w/ had aggravated id theft- theft 1- and a ton of priors for drugs and 2 assults that were priors!!! Guess how long she did?!? 45 days in our county jail. Now tell me Joe isnt getting screwed?

4 years 27 days ago

I have a cousin that got caught with 100 forged travelers checks (Security fraud) and a fake ID (Identity theft) all fed charges IN NJS. She was 21 with no priors… got probation and cant work with currency ever. It’s a white collar crime. GO check up your hair dressers priors. You’ll be surprised.

MissVigyal
MissVigyal
4 years 28 days ago
I’m sorry but five years is outrageous for a non violent offense and for someone with no priors. Drug dealers get less time than that for goodness sakes. This is a perfect example of how our justice system is wrong. If u r not violent it costs the tax payers big bucks to house these inmates not even including medical I might add…… Fine him up the ass and put that money back into the goverment. Throwing a father of four into jail over really a driving documentation offense is bullshit” look at the billions of dollars in corporate fraud… Read more »
4 years 28 days ago

Are you sure he has no priors?

4 years 27 days ago

He could have been arrested for peeing in public, punching someone in the nose and for sniffing BUT if he doesn’t have habitual priors then no, it doesn’t matter.

4 years 27 days ago

He has not prions. He is not a predicate felon otherwise they would have said so. Traffic tickets and other driving issues do not come into trial because they do not beat upon the substantive issue.

singer030587
singer030587
4 years 28 days ago

I think Probation is good enough and not able to get a license for 5 years. But jail come on now that’s a little too much. I wonder if her family is going to support her or be happy at seeing the fact her husband may go to jail. I know one friend who will be with her and that will be Dina.

Teresa I hope everything goes good and don’t worry too much

4 years 28 days ago

He was already on probation with a suspended license, but that didn’t stop him. I think a jury will let him go. It would be very difficult to send him to jail when he has four little children.

4 years 27 days ago

How could he be on probation, when he doesn’t have any priors???

Read Jennifer’s post down below.

Holy cow, you must know him, if not, why try so much to tarnish his reputation, and why do you have so much hatred for someone you do not know.
SMH

4 years 27 days ago

I don’t know him, nor do I hate him. I’m just not going to preteding that he’s some law abiding citizen just because I like him on the show.

pretend

4 years 27 days ago

If I am reading you wrong, my apologies.
I read the posts from the bottom up.

CravingChange
CravingChange
4 years 28 days ago

How much time will Joe get if convicted? I read somewhere, Joe could get 10 years, but I don’t know if its true or not.
I would be freaking out if this was a member of my family.

Olivia
Olivia
4 years 28 days ago
I wouldn’t wish this on anyone…if he does go to jail and Tre stands by him…I hope its for the right reasons. I hope she stays because she’s really in love, he treats her right, and she believes they’ll be happy. I hope she doesn’t stay just to prove people wrong. Can’t believe Caroline would say Tre drove her husband to make bad decisions because she wants it all. Who on this show doesn’t want it all…caroline and albert own a successful catering business but now they want to sell marinara..her kids (whose parents are loaded and will pave the… Read more »
cindi123
cindi123
4 years 28 days ago

Are you kidding? He treats her right? Do you even watch the show? The way he speaks to her is disgusting. Telling her to shut up and that he’d leave her. The only time he’s nice to her is when he’s drunk. He’s such a loser and she knows it. He deserves whatever he gets. He thinks he’s above the law.

4 years 27 days ago
If anyone thinks they are above the law, its the Manzo/Laurita clan!! I have seen more court drama with JoeGi, and its seeming as though he has done less legal damage than them! How are they not going to court and getting official charges, and still doing any type of business? Why is JoeGi’s legal woes the only ones discussed on this show? I want Caro and the rest, even Wakiles to have to discuss their lawsuits and lawbreaking! I want to know how Joe Gorga got a girl to take money and not fully press charges for his alleged… Read more »
4 years 27 days ago

And how is the Manzo’s kids treating people? Tell me that one, please.

Can’t talk about one person and pick flaws and not make it fair and ever. Just saying…

You know, that little word “unbiased”.

NJnative
NJnative
4 years 28 days ago

Olivia, Theresa is supposed to be stupid, but she is as stupid as a fox. She invented herself the day she got the boobs. She is supporting her family already! They wish they had the brains and talent to do what she is doing. They cannot, and will not, so they bully her.

4 years 28 days ago

Caroline is full of it because it’s obvious that Joe makes bad decisions all on his own. I think he’s funny on the show, but come on, he lacks common sense. Was it really that important for him to drive? Was it worth this? Come on. He needs to grow up and follow the laws like everybody else.

MissVIgyal
MissVIgyal
4 years 28 days ago

Hell yea he should be eligible for probation. Our national dept is flying through the roof and we are worried about keeping non violent offenders in jail??!?!?

His celerity status is obviously coming into play here.

Someone Who is Watching
Someone Who is Watching
4 years 28 days ago

probation also costs too much money in my opinion give him community service and be done

4 years 27 days ago

The criminal pays for their pwn probabtion. The fees are HIGH so Joe would be forced to pay for his own probabation fees. In addition to being required to hold down full time work (which results in him paying taxes) Much better than putting him behind bars where tax payers foot the entire bill.

4 years 27 days ago

not $35,000 per inmate too much money.

MissVigyal
MissVigyal
4 years 28 days ago

Better yet fine him and pump some money back into the government for schools or whatever our justice system though the best in the world needs a serious overhaul

jen
jen

AGREE!

I think that too

Nicole
Nicole
4 years 28 days ago

I strongly believe that Joe should be punished for what he did, but 5 years in prison is a little excessive considering people who do much worse get less time than that. However, I think it’s dumb for Joe to not take the plea bargain.

4 years 27 days ago

I agree. His lawyer better be very sure of what he is doing. Now they can go hard on him and if he blows trial, he’ll do more time.

4 years 27 days ago

I personally think even if he loses the trial a judge will give him a lessor sentence than what the prosecutor offered him. The prosecutor is looking to make a name for himself. People who have commited the same crime have recieved way way less than what Joe is being offered. No Judge will put his own credibility on the line the way this prosector has.

This prosecutor is facing heat from the public for other things. (look him up) and he’s using Joe Giudice to try to restore his own reputation.

JanieG
JanieG
4 years 28 days ago

Aren’t there people who have gotten out of prison after 7 years who was responsible for someone losing their actual life?? Yeah, he deserves punishment, but make it reasonable and hard — what he did was extremely stupid and arrogant and he needs to learn a lesson, but 5 years is absurd. I am more worried about the illegals who have been arrested repeatedly and still driving.

Gamecock fan
Gamecock fan
4 years 28 days ago

Well I hate to say it but he admitted to what he had done I don’t see how a jury will find him not guilty.Teresa is the one I feel sorry for but if Joe does go to prison Teresa will be just fine.

4 years 27 days ago

It only takes one Teresa fan on the Jury to throw the whole trial. lol

4 years 27 days ago

I think it’ll happen. Howcould anybody who watches the show take Joe away from his family? I know I couldn’t.

SmarterThanUThink
SmarterThanUThink
4 years 28 days ago
This is a very serious situation. I don’t know if going to trial is the best idea or not, but faced with a 5 year plea deal isn’t good either. I’ve seen murderers get less than 5 years. While not condoning Joe’s actions, he does have 4 chldren to provide for. I think they will have a hard time finding a jury without predudice in NJ., as everyone there must know of him by now. Surely there is a better way to punish him. Perhaps weekend jail, so he could work during the week to provide for his family, or… Read more »
OklaHW
OklaHW
4 years 28 days ago

he got lost in the parking lot?? how’d he get there, he can’t drive…..

NJnative
NJnative
4 years 28 days ago

My thoughts,exactly. How did Joe Juice get lost in a parking lot if he is not driving? Why does he lie on top of a lie? He has four kids to worry about. How can he be so stupid.

4 years 27 days ago

Maybe its was the truth! Just like any other town there is limited parking near the court house. Hence, parking in a mall garage blocks away. No one is stupid enough to apologize to a judge with a LIE. The apology was at the end of court and he wasnt asked why he was late he offered the apology himself. His lawyer was also late and didnt offer an excuse!

4 years 27 days ago

AND since you were all there….

Mego the Lying stripper
Mego the Lying stripper
4 years 28 days ago

That is not necessarily a lie. Maybe he said, “We got lost in the parking lot.”

jen
jen

maybe T was driving LOL

AsianPosh1
AsianPosh1

*plea deal*

CajunHeather
CajunHeather
4 years 28 days ago

I feel so bad for the family. This is just insane. How many people live here illegally and have fake liscenses!!?? It’s crap like this that proves again and again how dumb the judicial system is. How about sticking to putting rapists and murderers behind bars instead of a lisence violation. I mean come on.

HAILIESMAMA
HAILIESMAMA
4 years 27 days ago

a guy in NY just got 2 yrs for molesting a gazillion boys raping them for yrs and yrs. Bill O’reilly covered it. Rapists/ Child molestors get off so easy. I”m not saying that what Joe did shouldn’t have a consequence, but jeez anything more then 6 m’s is ridiculous!

Mego the Lying stripper
Mego the Lying stripper
4 years 28 days ago
Let me tell you something. Down here in Miami we have dead people and illegal immigrants voting. They round ’em up on election day and bus them to the voting booths. A teenager shot a boy in the back because he wanted his dirt bike and he got ten years. Jesus! How many times has Lindsey Lohan spent one night in jail for drunk driving. Whatever, all I am saying is it isn’t fair to make an example out of Joe because he is a celebrity. Half of the population in Miami has fake I.D.’s I would hate to see… Read more »
4 years 27 days ago
Manslaughter will get you less time than what Joe is facing. That is SAD! Where i’m from a 20 somthing kid used a glock to rob and carjack a man and his family. Took the police on long car chase destroying numerous police cars, they had to release K9 on him once they stopped the car. He beat the K-9 and hit four officers. He was charged with 5 counts of assualt on an officer (because the dog counts!) 5 counts of resisting arrest and armed robbery. This story made the local news because of the car chase. You know… Read more »
Indigo
Indigo
4 years 27 days ago

Sorry but it’s been proven that voter fraud is like .0004%. No illegal immigrant wants to go anywhere near a voting booth. Much more likely is the government creating blocks for people to vote. In FL so many people are up in arms because veterans and older people (i.e. 92 year old grandmothers) have been stricken off the voting lists even though they’ve voted for years without a problem. Gov. Scott is a felon and a horrible governor. Can’t wait till he’s gone.

4 years 28 days ago

They’re not making an exapmle out of Joe. His actions have just caught up with him. He’s already gotten away with a LOT of crimes.

And there is no proof of voter fraud in Florida. They just want to purge US citizens from the rolls who they think will vote Democratic.

4 years 27 days ago
Let me guess… You’re also a republican. LMOA! STFU already. What has he gotten away with? That bankruptcy that they retracted? You forgot to mention that one, right?! And what about Manzo head (well, he ended up without one, no pun intented) he got away with so much that someone got even by killing him) honcho Wait till all the skeletons start coming out… Juice as committed the same bullshyte as the Manzo’s & Laurita’s I guess. You know, birds of the same feather flock together. Fraud, extortion, lying to have a government job and all of that is required… Read more »
4 years 28 days ago

I know, people who commit a worse crime get less punishment. Me thinks someone is trying to stick it to RHONJ( teresa). Probably trying to set example for the wrong reasons 🙁

4 years 27 days ago

Agree, that’s what I said.

LUCY
LUCY
4 years 27 days ago
Hi Janshe…totally off subject but I read on another thread that you wrote about posting what city you live in and to be careful. You mentioned and incident that happen last week. What was the incident…if possible could you dm me on twitter cuz It’s hard for me to find my posts after awhile. I am @ItWorksLucy. If you don’t want to no worries I understand. I am just always looking for ways to keep my kids safe on the internet. Thank you for all of your great posts. I especially love when you guys put the trolls in their… Read more »

Your Welcome! 🙂

LUCY
LUCY
4 years 26 days ago

I read it. Thank you for responding. I totally understand about not giving your twitter thing. It’s just sometimes its hard to find the response here..keep up the great posts love them.

4 years 27 days ago

@LUCY – It was only on this site. When you tried to post it went under someone else’s name, and you got to see their e-mail address.

It was for a short time, on one day, and then it was rectified.

Sorry, but I do not chat on facebook/twitter unless I know you personally.

Hope you read this, let me know if you did.

AsianPosh1
AsianPosh1
4 years 28 days ago

Wasnt he using his bros info? Pretty dumb thing to do. I do feel for Tre….

4 years 28 days ago

If thats what really happened Asian, yes. I have to admit , I do not probably know all of the details.

CajunHeather
CajunHeather
4 years 28 days ago

Exactly! His brothers! It’s not like it was some random persons identity. I’m not justifying anything, bc legally it is wrong. But this is getting blown way out of proportion!

4 years 28 days ago
It didnt use to be such a big crime. College campuses were full of kids using real fake I.D.s from friends or family information. However, with big identity theft rings on top of 911 they put in stronger laws to protect people. Imagine, someone comes to the US with no greencard.. they need to support their families and prevent deportation.. they pilfer through your garbage, steal your identity, open a bank account.. works 3 jobs all year. Rack up credit cards, light bills, phone bills,bounce checks left and right, rents a home…. then ditches the info for someone new each… Read more »
FREE KROY
FREE KROY
4 years 27 days ago

Yes, this is so ture. These laws need to be put in place. Eventhough I do not like some of Joe Gu’s actions, I believe the court has to put this situation in perspective. He did not steal someones id,his brother gave it to him. Which is illegal but, I do not think he should go to jail for 5 years. Wow. That’s a lot. Keep your head up Joe Gu and stop talking to your wife so crazy.

Katherine D.
Katherine D.
4 years 28 days ago

and its not theft if his brother knew about it- like common – really? the guy just wanted to get a license to be able to drive around AGAIN – WHAT A CRIMINAL OFFENCE – LIKE OH MY 😛
yet we have sex offenders roaming the streets – and they are on parole – but this – this is like forget – so much worse according to the judicial system – this is whats wrong with the world

4 years 27 days ago

I agree. Someone with a AII Felony drug charge get a 3.5 flat bid or a 1-5 yrs in NYS. Yet, a rappist gets 3-5 yrs. Same with a DUI gets 5yrs same sentence as manslaughter.

These sentencing guidelines are ancient and need reforming. Like the Rockefeller law did to drug charges.

wut
wut
4 years 28 days ago

It was a criminal offense. He knew darn well that he lost his privilege to drive AND to have a driver’s license because he drank alcohol and then got behind the wheel.(AND crashed his vehicle!)

jen
jen
4 years 28 days ago

Katherine D I feel the exact same way! And the sad and sick part of it all is most of the sex offenders have been charged multiple times and still no jail time

AsianPosh1
AsianPosh1
4 years 28 days ago

Poor Teresa. No one deserves to watch her hubby go to jail. Why would he be going to jail for 5 yrs with a plea desk?!?! How long if he is found guilty?!?! Oy! 🙁

Up to 10 years.

hoolie
hoolie
4 years 28 days ago

Regardless if Joe goes away, Teresa will stand by her man. I am 100% confident of that. And if there is a book to be written, it will be a tell all about RHONJ! NOT I divorced my husband a la Chuckie’s prediction.

NYDeb123
NYDeb123

I agree Hoolie.

4 years 28 days ago
He likely will not get more than six months at most. He wants not jail time and I don’t know what he wants to plea to. I believe that is the main issue that he doesn’t want to plea to a felony. The ID theft is harsh. It really should have only been a criminal fraud charge of 18 months and plead out, but due to the fact he is a celebrity we are seeing a lot more. Kennedy Cuomo will get a better plea deal and her blood alcohol level was just as high if not higher and she… Read more »
4 years 27 days ago

That was the mistake. I didn’t mean blood alcohol level I meant impairment. That was my mistake.

4 years 27 days ago

The two cases are totally unrelated. She didn’t commit fraud or ID theft.

4 years 28 days ago

Kenendy Cuomo does not have a history. She has never been in trouble before now, is an upstanding citizen, and will get community service.

Juicy stole an ID from a real person, and that’s a big deal because it’s identity theft. It would be a lesser charge if he had made up a name. Also Juicy has a horrible driving record and has had MANY run ins with the law.

His best bet is a trial because at least one person on the jury will probably be a Teresa fan and let him go.

4 years 27 days ago
She left the scene of the accident and was found later. Her DWI is drug related with Ambien that is true the toxicology report has the same level of diminished capacity if she were to have been drinking excessively. 911 calls came in from other drivers who saw her drive erratically. She had left the scene like a bat out of hell when she hit the tractor trailer from behind. Her case on DWI is much mor egregious. I know what Joe Giudice is charged with which is not DUI related because unlike NY, NJ does not have DUI as… Read more »
4 years 27 days ago
His brother didn’t give him the license. He got his brother’s birth certificate and went to the DMV and applied for a license under his brother’s name. So the new license had Juicy’s picture, and his brother’s name. When the brother got pulled over, Juicy’s face came up when the cop ran the license# through the computer. As for the forgery, Joe testified that he had permission to sign his partner’s name. The partner denied it, and so did several witnesses who were in the office when he did it. Plus he used a former employee’s notary stamp. When they… Read more »
KS2ID2TX
KS2ID2TX
4 years 27 days ago

I don’t believe it was ID theft…..his brother GAVE him the license, he didn’t steal it. Also, the forgery you mentioned, was never proven, at least, to my knowledge it wasn’t. It was “hearsay”.

4 years 27 days ago

Nobody has to pull strings for her. This is her first offense, and nobody got hurt. She will get community service, but from what I have read, she needs to enter rehab. Tne two don’t even compare, as the court takes character into account.

As for Joe, doesn’t he have something like 38 points on his driving record? I’m pretty sure prosecutors have noted that.

The root of Joe’s problem is that HE DOES NOT WANT TO WORK OR FOLLOW RULES. All these schemes to make money cause him stress which causes him to to drink and make stupid decisions.

4 years 27 days ago

I think people assume Joe Giudice has multiple DUIs because he lost his licence. But in most states one DUI/DWI is automatic loss of license for 6 months to a year.

4 years 27 days ago

Whoops, thanks Jennifer! I just asked about this above!

LJ
LJ
4 years 28 days ago

Heres the deal…people can be addicted to and abuse ambien! So maybe it wasnt alcohol but clearly she has a problem with ambien. Lets be honest, why else would she be taking it in the morning?

4 years 27 days ago

Thats what I was thinking! And sorry, I don’t know about this case, was she charged with DWI for the ambient, or DUI? And she took 3? In the morning?

4 years 28 days ago

Also, Kennedy Cuomo had no alcohol in her system at all.

4 years 27 days ago

You don’t know wth you are talking about. Shush now because you sound like someone that is just trying to play it smart.

He’s never been convicted of any crime so what is your point? You can be arrested a 1000 times for different things how is a ID theft related to a DUI charge? Please delight me so I can school you in penal codes/ sentencing guidelines.

4 years 27 days ago
Hotsummeday, joe doesn’t have a criminal history. DUI in NJ is not a criminal charge. It isn’t while in NY it is a criminal charge. NJ it is only a traffic violation. If you want the code section under NJSA I can provide it. That is swing facts on why Joe is not a predicate felon as you said. Kerry left the scene of an accident with another vehicle which she caused. Numerous 911 calls came in that she was driving erratically. Her toxicology report had her blood impaired past the level of Joe’s. However, Kerry is in NY where… Read more »

She needs rehab.

4 years 28 days ago

Not only did she have ambien in the morning she said she had 3 over a period of a few hours. Then her PR team tried to say she had a siezure while driving and it had nothing to do with drugs.

4 years 28 days ago

You’re right, it was Ambien. I didn’t say she was innocent, only that she doesn’t have a history of this kind of thing, and she sure as hell doesn’t have the criminal record of Juicy.

Let’s be honest, just in the short time the show has been on, how many crimes has Juicy committed? Forgery, bankruptcy fraud, identity theft, etc

JanieG
JanieG
4 years 28 days ago

Didn’t she claim she had take an Ambien that morning and it made her drowsy – who does that? Just curious.

I feel the same Hoolie.

4 years 28 days ago

I hope the Judge is not in anyones back pocket.

Anyhow, Joe is going on trial, he will either get time or not. We all knew this was coming. Teresa will not divorce him over this, how long ago did this happen, and, she still hasn’t left him.

Caro likes to yap about Teresa, regardless of the subject. Lets see if she opens her mouth now. If she does, she would be stupid, Teresa has already warned her that she has had enough of her bs.