Former RHONY Star Alex McCord And Husband Simon Van Kempen Get New Reality Show!

July 25, 2012 |By Continue Reading

Don’t think you’ve seen the last of former RHONY star Alex McCord and her hubby Simon Van Kempen because they will be back on your televisions! Alex and Simon will be on VH1’s hit show ‘Couples Therapy’

A source tells Huffington, “For a couple of days last week, they were being trailed by a film crew, both in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Cameras were seen loading in and out of their Brooklyn brownstone, and they shot in at least one restaurant. It was just them with no other cast members involved”

Kind of desperate if you ask me! Will you be watching Alex and Simon?!

Tags: , , , ,

Category: RHONY

Comments (31)

1. Stacey says:

They are weird and creepy so I can’t imagine what the show could be.

2. totojessie says:

Why would they need couples therapy? These two have a great relationship..Looking for attention I guess..

3. Beezus says:

I think I’ll be watching. I wasn’t a fan if Silex at all but really enjoy her podcasts. She’s pretty darn good at them.

4. Vixen says:

Thye probably need the the money DMX and his wife were paid $25000 for last season, but they are actual celebrities with actual marriage woes. The B and C cast are paid way less.

5. Shelby123 says:

I wont watch but I actually like her. When I started following her on Twitter she sent me a couple of DMs first one was standard “Thank you for following me blah blah, follow my husband @blahblah” Second was something to do with a quote I retweeted and apparently she liked it lol but her husband, he would fit right in with the jersey husbands whiny and bitchy.

6. Amy Hruska says:

Yes, I will watch. I Love them as a couple and miss them on RHONY.

7. Atlgirl says:

I like Alex. RHNY is worse without her.

8. jen says:

They were almost as phony as WHORSEY FACE AND JOE

9. Real NYC Housewife says:

Why are they going on Couples Therapy? Is there an impending Silex split? They seemed happy on the show, but I’m sure they’ve had money troubles since leaving since Simon wasn’t really doing anything. I hope all is well- Alex wasn’t my favorite but I did like her and hope they keep it together at least for the boys. If this is some stunt, however, they can both go to hell.

10. FREE KROY says:

This is for couples that really need therapy. They just want attention or may, they have some issues. I am sure the producers are not going to let them sit there and act like they are happy go lucky.

11. JoJoLaMa says:

Boy I’ll tell ya, once ppl get on the reality show train, they seem to have a lot of trouble getting off and going back to their old lives.

12. lisa says:

A BIG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COULD NOT STAND EITHER ONE OF THEM ON THE OTHER SHOW.

13. Just me says:

I will be watching. I found Simon hilarious and Alex charming, in a quirky kind of way.

They just didn’t fit in with all the drama queens of RHNYC, which is not a bad thing.

14. Ms. Torres says:

I really enjoyed watching them. I thought Simon was hilarious. He just didn’t care.

15. YeahRight says:

No I won’t !! I was so happy they left rhonj , couldn’t stand either of them !!

• melinda says:

Ditto! I could care less what couples they have on this show next time, with Simon and Alex on there, I would never watch them. I would not have watched another season of RHONY with them on, and well honestly, don’t really watch because of them keeping Ramona and Sonja. Fame has gone to everyone’s head and now they just do more and more outrageous things hoping it keeps them relevant. The truth is it is such lowlife and classless behavior that enough is enough.

16. Sofia says:

will not be watching..
    can’t stand these wannabessss

17. Kathy Keegan says:

oh I’ll be watching!

18. Jmarie says:

Totally will NOT watch! I always cringed when they were shown on the HWs. They are both pretentious fame whores. I remember when they were fired, there were reports that they begged Bravo to keep them on. Anyone else remember how Alex use to claim to be so into fashion and one segment showed them at a designer friend showroom and Alex bought a hidous (sp?) dress made out of a horse feed sack?

19. Susan says:

Absolutely will NOT be watching! She’s weird & he’s disgustingly gross!! Fame whores!!

20. solcalsoccer says:

I like Alex, at least she was not an annoying idiot like some of the NYHW’s
    I would give the new show a try.

21. Amy Carroll says:

22. Stephanie says:

That’s exctly what I was thinking Roxy. When I read your headline, my first thought was; what could they possibly do in a reality show?? It’s not like there real exciting, lol.

23. Daisy says:

Alex was OK but her husband was so annoying. Not sure if I’ll watch because I really don’t care about them.

Leave a comment!