Is Melissa Gorga’s Sister Lysa Simpson’s House Being Foreclosed?

June 14, 2012 |By Continue Reading

The economy has been extra tough leaving many with foreclosed houses so does that mean RHONJ star Melissa Gorga’s older sister Lysa Simpson is struggling? Looks like it!

Thanks to an AllAboutTRH reader who found some interesting foreclosure documents!
Check out this link to see the documents yourself: Click Here

Well well well I remember last season Lysa laughing at Teresa for not being able to afford a nanny and it’s clear Lysa can’t afford her own house! Maybe her dearest brother Joe Gorga can help her with that one!

Tags: , , ,

Category: Melissa Gorga, RHONJ

Willow
Willow

All of the Marco sisters look like lowlifes. That tat on the stomach of who? Lisa I think was definitely a low-end cheap tat. What a scuzzy bunch of people. I am of course, including Melissa and Joe in this group!

serjen
serjen

I wonder if Melissa told her sister “We pay our bills”

Lisa
Lisa

Sorry for the spelling can’t find glasses

Lisa
Lisa
This is getting so old. I am tired of Melissa’s family double standards. 1. Her sister Kim said on twitter Melissa was upset because she was not on season the first two seasons 2. Caroline has 10 siblings how many did you see on the first 2 seasons. Jac has brothers who we never met. ( double standard) 3. They made snide remarks about Tre financial situation ( this article says it all) 4. Joe Gorga said he would help his sister if Juicy went away…( can’t help his sister-in-law) 5. It is time the Marco sisters realize they do… Read more »
mila
mila
I agree with you. they’re a ‘non-story”. I live somewhat near the area and have friends that say they walk around town like they’re the reality stars. lol! It’s like you have second hand embarrassment. Mid-age jersey would be the show for them! Drunken, wrinkly people with no jobs or a life that hang out in Seaside! As far as I understand it, in order to be on this show, you have to have some wealth, and be successful or have something going on in your life. None of them do. I don’t know what makes them think they’re candidates… Read more »
Lisa
Lisa

Or sleazside….I wonder if they will show Kim bartending at Spiceys, or them falling down at hemingways. Know them to well and to long.

Ihatebravo
Ihatebravo

Who cares? Who is she anyway?
Good lord Rox, love ya but this is a non- story.
Geez, it was my mailmans anniversary and my neighbor got a kitten….they live in NJ – can u write a story about them? Lol

rukidding?
rukidding?

who is she? well, she is one of the dirty jealous minions of melissa’s trying to destroy teresa. melissa’s sisters and their friends constantly attack teresa online and spread rumors. they’ve been attacking since before melissa got on the show. so it’s bittersweet that she too is having issues since she loved throwing it back at teresa’s face.

lucy
lucy

Interesting…no comments from Samantha..hummmmmmmmm….me thinks she may have bigger fish to worry about..bahahahahahahaha

DONT JINX IT Lucy, lol

Jennifer
Jennifer

I know! And I thought she would comment. She is too pissed at the truth…foreclosure. Oh well. She has that ugly tramp stamp on her stomach she can go back to the Go Go A Rama on route 17 in Paramus.

lashay
lashay

Bc Samathan is one of the Marco sis

lucy
lucy

Yep lashay..my point exactly 😉

singer030587
singer030587

I hope this is true I call it KARMA all the way,

Belle557
Belle557

I think Jac has always had problems with her inlaw ( note : I dont’ think Teresa & Melissa have punched each other in the head)

For her to go after Dina ON TWITTER, who was just being sweet to Ashlee, shows that Jac is a drama loving freak as far as I’m concerned

Belle557
Belle557

hahah oops. I meant to say that somewhere else.

Belle557
Belle557

I hope that Tattoo didn’t put her over the financial edge. LOL

Claire
Claire

Ha! Thought she could hide that one! I’m so tired of the hypicritical people on this show. If ya did it, OWN IT, and STOP POINTING FINGERS W/ A DIRTY HAND!!!

Joanna
Joanna

These 3 horsey faced sisters need to go away.
Is this the best New Jersey has to offer? If I lived in their town I would be humiliated. I think Jersey folks should kick em’ out!

RahRah

You know what the old folks say, “when you’re digging a ditch for someone else, remember to dig one for yourself.”

The Mooch
The Mooch

Here is the perfect example of what comes around goes around. Get your own house in order before you run your mouth.

BINO
BINO

Exactly. Lysa and Melissa joked about Teresa’s financial difficulties on camera knowing Lysa wasn’t paying her mortgage. I think the hag spends most of her time partying and tweeting about Mel’s make-believe singing career when she should be WORKING.
Karma is slapping them one by one.

jen
jen

Maybe she should stop fist pumping to her sisters auto tuned music and go get a J O B !!

JD
JD

I don’t think they work. They all seems to stay at home and work out, and have pedicures.

NYGirl
NYGirl

I thought one of the hags was a bartender. Probably opens beer bottles with her teeth.

BINO
BINO

LMAO!

jen
jen

OPens beer bottles w/ her teeth LOL Love it

NYGirl
NYGirl

The Marco sisters look like 70’s tranny hookers. I believe the one that doesn’t “pay her bills” is married to the gay guy who was begging Guidice for change at the Christmas party. And these hard partying bar chicks look way older than their husbands. Hookin aint easy ya’ll.

U can't hide stupid

Hahaha.l NYGirl u made me Laff out loud – literally. The ho stroll is no joke.l lol! Very funny

Mel
Mel

Jacqueline Laurita strikes again. Her pot stirring knows no end.

Ashlee tweeted about being surrounded by do much drama and Dina tweeted…”you can always walk away”. Then not missing a beat Jax tweets:

JacLaurita
Hey @ashleeholmes there is a solution 2 every problem.Only cowards walk away which u r not.Stay strong! Face ur challenges.U will do great!

“Hey ashlee, there is a solution to every problem, only cowards walk away which ur not etc.”

This was a direct dig to Dina. Ugh Jacqueline is no peace maker nor is she innocent. She is a shit stirring trouble maker. What biatch.

Isabella Patricia
Isabella Patricia
Damn! Jacko is really screwed up in the head. How dare she say that? Dina actually walks away, and didn’t have any tolerance for drama which I respect! Jacko should have learned all this by now. I know Frozen Face is crazy, but sometimes I wonder what is in that head of hers? When I read stuff you guys post from her tweets… I feel she’s twisted and confused, and I’m afraid she’ll confuse her own daughter even more by giving her horrible advice time and time again. Jacko enjoys her daughter to have drama in her life just like… Read more »
RahRah

Enlight of Asslee’s hair pulling and reading of her roommate issues, Dina gave her sound advice. Walking away doesn’t mean you are a coward, it means you have enough sense not to engage in stupidity.

Jac really is so immature, she really needs to pick her battles, exercise self-control and stop crossing boundaries.

And to add Ashlee is surrounded by bullshit , because thats all her mother has put her and herself in!

U can't hide stupid

RahRah what’s the story with ashlees roommate? I missed that..l I don’t use twitter often .l was it on twitter?

Lauren T
Lauren T

Thank you for sharing these tweets cause im not on twitter, and i think this is the most “reality” we see from these people… Jacqueline is by far the craziest person i have seen on TV. She honestly needs to see a doctor. I have no clue what is wrong with thisfamily, but they should do some research on BLK, cause they all are bat-sh!t crazy.

Seven
Seven

Jac is hilarious. The only time she can say something “supportive” to her daughter is when she’s trying to create drama with someone else. No wonder she loves Teresa’s passive-aggressive relatives so much, she’s that person who’s always trying to create wedges between family members, stir shit up and get them fighting. And didn’t Miss Non-Coward walk away from her own daughter instead of dealing with her “challenges,” like that she’s crazy and totally immature and loves to throw her daughter to the Manzo wolf pack? Way to go, Jac!

RahRah

Makes me think she is the most miserable person on earth too.

Janie G
Janie G

And yet, I am sure she thinks she is the greatest peacemaker ever and is suffering under that old agage: “No good deed goes unpunished”. She believes she gives her all and all she gets is grief from those she tries to help. Chris really needs to get her some mental help – I used to really like her, but she has taken a wrong path along the way. Manzos/Gorgas/Wakhiles/Marcos are ALL toxic! I think Chris Laurita is still hanging onto his decency.

JD
JD

She is so BITTER and disgusting. FUNNY that she is calling people coward, when she was the one that DIDN’T show up to the reunion, BITCH please, take your own advice.#Longfacebittervegaswhore

Lauren T
Lauren T

good call. I didn’t even think of that, what a hypocrite.I hate their family so much

jen
jen

She throws a dig at Dina for being supportive yet The Manzo clan has been ripping Ashlee a new one since season 1 and she says nothing to that.I think she should have gave herself the provolone cheese for being MOMMY OF THE YEAR!!

Chris
Chris

Melissa tweeted “rockstar” single is in the top 25 iTunes dance chart but I checked and she isn’t even in the top 100 lol

Me
Me

Which means that since 2010 they have not paid their mortgage. This is why AMERICA is facked! Because of people like this! She sure had $ to paid for that horrible tattoo. How old is this skank? Isn’t she too old to be getting such a lame tattoo? Nice!

I gotta keep it fair Tre and that whole bankruptcy had me pissed off. These people live this lavish lifestyle and the country pays the price.

U can't hide stupid

Me, could not agree with u more. Sadly, community lending guidelines changed so much after 2001 (on the heels of federal regulations changing to allow more home ownership in America ). On the ground mortgage lenders were giving out no-doc loans – where you don’t even have to submit a 1040 form to prove your income. Loans that were approved and signed by signature “factories” and then sold to the large banks as bona fide loans. Smdh.

Cnavath
Cnavath

Karma Honey cn be a bitch!!

Lauren T
Lauren T

Im thrilled..I love it when Karma bites back, its hilarious.

Halle
Halle

These sisters and their long heads. I seriously believe when Bravo is done with Melissa and her skeletons start to pop up, Kathy is going to back away from her. As an expert in body language, I don’t think Kathy likes Melissa at all! I don’t know how some people haven’t ever mentioned this before. When and if Teresa leaves, Melissa is the next target. I also observed that the Manzoids and wacky Jacky don’t care for her either. They’re just using her as justification that Tre is “delusional”.

Aunt Julie
Aunt Julie

May e Lysa should get off the Internet and earn some money!

U can't hide stupid

Julie.. Agreed, but it’s not clear theres any marketable skills there. None of the Marco sisters seem to have any marketable skills. At least Kathy can go back to hairdressing (I think that’s what I heard she did “in real life” lol).

U can't hide stupid

Oh I didn’t know Lysa had the same side torso tattoo as heather the b-ball players wife. I don’t know why, but it looks so trashy there. Also, imagine what these women will be looking at in years to come. It cold yet real ugly.

Debbie
Debbie

Couldn’t happen to nicer people. They are all losing their homes those Marco’s. Karma is a bitch and she is right on the money. Hey Jacko & Caroclown be afraid be very afraid

Ashley
Ashley

I never happy when someone loses or were about to lose their home. I guess don’t throw stones if you live in a glass house. What is even more embarrassing this all happened I believe while or after they were filming season 3 yet Lysa was still talking about Tre her twitter page how pathetic.

T
T

This show just amazes me…why go on national television & belittle other people when you have shit all over your own backyard? I believe in KARMA…they made so much fun of Teresa being broke & not being able to pay her bills. People like this truely amaze me. We need Bravo to stop with the TRASH they keep putting on TV & go back to more fun! RHNJ has gotten so sad & depressing.

Lisa
Lisa

Mind u this was right arpund the time of the christening

Janie G
Janie G

People with no real common sense (not to be confused w. street sense) AND not great intelligence never see themselves as they are – somewhat delusional. And, because of that they have no real sense of embarrassment when they act like morons (like the tour of the Gorga sex shack on the shore). Negative attention is always better than none. And, they had to be delusional if they expected Melissa’s RockStar career to soar because of her exposure on HWs and bail them all out…..Whoops! Delusional.

Maribel
Maribel

Karma is a b#%#% ..

Mego the lying stripper
Mego the lying stripper

Lysa Simpson is a loser. Her husband makes me want to vomit just to look at him. And they have the collective I.Q. of a gnat. They saw Joe Gorga had a little dough and they jumped on his back like parasites.

Janie G
Janie G

In the very beginning at the christening, when Lysa was telling Joey to “look at me, your REAL sister”, she let everyone know the Marcos had pretty much brainwashed (probably took about 3 min.– or less) the poor little schnook and pulled him over to the “dark side” of the Marco Family. Anyone with an ounce of decency and caring does their best to REUNITE family, not tear them apart.

Janie I remember that and I stated it in a blog way back when he and Mel were yet again trashing T. Lysa is a pig. What was one of Caro’s sayings about Danielle? O, you start to hang around with trash, you stink! They can all eat her words with this crew now!

jen
jen

or you can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig

Free Kroy
Free Kroy

Omg, I so agree. Why would a grown women do that. What did she mean real sister….disgusting. She obviously wants attention. Maybe she should send Bravo a taping talking trash about Melissa, that should get her on the show.

Emw1961
Emw1961

It is always easier to look at other people’s lives and point fingers, laugh,and make comments! If they just took sometime to get their own sh*t together, they would be better off.

When you give ugly, you get ugly back!

cammierari
cammierari

AMEN

lolag
lolag
Ha! Great investigative work here! Middle sister Lysa mugs the camera…As many know, I not Teresa’s stronger fan…but I do like Teresa over her family. This is awesome karma as this bitch Lysa made that silly comment about Teresa not having a nanny. Seriously, these Marco sisters think they are greatest addition to reality tv. They tweet like they are reality stars…guess riding off of Teresa’s fame extends to the “backup” dancer sisters too… Anyone know Melissa’s mother’s story…apparently she has been with her fiance for several years not married yet. And the stepdaughter / stepsister that the Marco sisters… Read more »
Mia
Mia

I never heard about a stepsister? WOW.. wouldn’t that be something if BRAVO brought her on the show for next season!!

Yes, she exists! And use is very pretty and obviously must have more class than these twits

She is…

JanShe
JanShe

That is the one that CAN sing, right???

lolag
lolag

I think the singer is a cousin. The stepsister is beautiful and a model. She used to have twitter meltdowns after the Marco sisters would fail to include her in twitter friday follows under the “family”..

Stoopidhousewives.com has a old blog about both the stepsister and the great singer cousin.

U can't hide stupid

Lolag. Oh thanks for the heads up. Appreciated.

U can't hide stupid

JanShe. Oh wow! Theres a step-Marco that CAN sing? Oh man wouldn’t that be just THE BEST retribuiton if she was seen singing on the show and as a result became a huge star. Haha. Now THAT might convince melissa she can’t sing, but probably not. Girl has delusions of grandeur.