Former Employee Accuses Joe Gorga Of Being Broke!

May 1, 2012 |By Continue Reading

Uh oh! Looks like Joe Gorga in is a bit of trouble! And when I say a bit I mean a lot! Many of Joe Gorga’s former employees are accusing Joe of not only being broke but building unsafe properties for undercutting costs!

Joe Manno was Joe Gorga’s former employee and is a veteran of the construction business. He tells Star Magazine that Joe ignores safety in order for things to be cheaper. Gorga goes as far as to telling his employees to leave deadly black mold, lead paint and more! This caused Manno and several other employees to speak out against Gorga.

Joe Manno says, “He is supposed to remove any kind of hazard before any construction begins. That’s the law. The whole building should have been gutted, but he just didn’t want to do it. “I saw little kids running up and down the hall of one of the properties and I thought to myself these poor kids… they have no idea. I’m not going to keep my mouth shut so guys like this can hurt people just to make a buck.”

John Prevete is another one of Gorga’s former employee’s and he claims that Gorga owes him $70,000 and accuses him of being broke! “Nobody showed up for work, because he’s broke.” He adds that Joe Gorga failed to pay the electricity bill.

I bet Melissa is slapping herself in the face for making a comment last season saying “we pay for our bills!”

Follow AllAboutTRH On Twitter: Click Here
Like AllAboutTRH On Facebook: Click Here

Tags: , , ,

Category: Melissa Gorga, RHONJ

Cadence Michaels
Cadence Michaels

Woop!! There it is!!

REALITY DIVA
REALITY DIVA
MY GOODNESS, TERESA HAS BEEN BUSY. OMG. I AM SO SICK OF ALL OF IT. ANYONE WITH A BRAIN CAN SEE THAT READING BETWEEN THE ABOVE STORY, AND COMMENTS, THAT THIS IS A PLANT. WHAT BETTER WAY TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BETTER IN TIMES WHEN YOU LOOK BAD, THAN TO TURN THE ATTENTION ELSEWHERE BY (SHOCK OF ALL SHOCKS) PLANTING A STORY ABOUT YOUR BROTHER AND HIS WIFE, ALONG WITH HELP FROM JUICY JOE, OF COURSE. NOT ONLY DID YOU MENTION HOW HORRIBLE JOE GORGA IS TO TERESA, BUT HOW EMBARASSING THE COMMENT OF WE PAY OUR BILLS MUST BE… Read more »
Mego the lying Stripper
Mego the lying Stripper
Does anybody believe for one second, that Melissa’s latest ~cough~ song is number 5 legitimately on the R & B download list on i tunes? How many copies of the song @ .99/download would Joey and her hobbitt sisters have to buy to make her song make the charts. Let’s be serious, we know that she is not selling more copies of her song that Usher and Justin Beiber for crying out loud. So how do they manipulate the system? They buy $10,000 worth of downloads. They did it last time and they are doing it again. This has got… Read more »
DLL
DLL

Regarding the mold and lead paint issue. Is there some agency that could get involved with that? Some environmental agency or attorney general of NJ or something? I don’t know much about that stuff, but surely there is some place that should be contacted to investigate that. Mold and lead paint are deadly.

bhurst girl
bhurst girl

Just checked the i=tunes charts…she’s at #4….well no sh….

mike
mike

She’s not on the top 100 chart for iTunes, but she says she made it to the #4 on the R&B, whatever that means.

deborah
deborah

why do people have so much hate

debbie
debbie

why do people hate on this guy

Denise G
Denise G

Perhaps Tre should tell MeGo “to take one for the team to get a little extra cash”. Bitch!

julie
julie

karma!!! I wish they would air all the dirty laundry we’ve heard enough about Tre’s she is handling her business, and I am sure Meho will be out soon if this is true to hubby #2 with more $ or back on the pole.

Lisa
Lisa

Tre is trying to support her family. She has to make money while the iron is hot. All the others bash Tre on national TV, and talk shows which they get paid for. Do you think thats okay?

mike
mike
mike
mike

That’s 2.2 million compared to 2.9 million.

JanShe

YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!! clap, clap………..
Everyone needs to watch Tre on Celebrity Apprentice on NBC this Sunday instead of RHONJ.

For those that did not watch last week, keep up the good work. If Bravo continues in a downward spiral, maybe, just maybe they might pay attention to us and give the viewers what we want.

TEAM TERESA
CHEERS !!!

BCJen
BCJen

I will continue to boycott RHONJ and WWHL!

DLL
DLL

I am also going to boycott Season 3 of Beverly Hills as long as Tayliar is still on!

sickofmelissa
sickofmelissa

I kept watching Celebrity Apprentice. It was great. I can’t bare watching Tre take a beating from those jackasses. But, I did DVR it and want to smack the loser Manzo baby boys.

Lisa
Lisa

That is because everyone is tired of the Tre bash and cookbook gate. We are over it.

DLL
DLL

I haven’t watched an episode yet because I can’t stand to hear them bashing Tre all the time. I come on here and get the scoop and in the hopes that the Jackhole 4 (I love that term, too! LOL !) get exposed for the hipocrites that they are.

patty
patty
well what could of happen is the money somehow is tied up somewhere , hehe (whatever). anyways my point is that we the showed his jersey shore house. you do not leave a mess like that OUTSIDE , inside is one thing but yes it is a safety issue. what you saw there was mostly likley the workers were told to STOP and left everything as is. i have been around construction sites and there were no barrier’s fences , no yellow caution tape. their materials were not even tied down so that it doesnt get stolen. how can this… Read more »
Say What??

Joe “flips” houses for a living. amiright? As soon as i saw the Shore house I wondered if it was a flip and they showed it simply to “keep up” with Teresa and her Shore house. I guess if we see it on the market soon (or already on the market) we will know the truth!

JD
JD

According to records, they bought their shore house before Teresa. T purchased hers after 6 months.

Steph
Steph

did you all notice the pile of toys laying out by the curb? Looked like what you see when someone has been evicted! Also made me think wasn’t really theirs and was a house Joe was contracting. Hmmm?

madamedummy
madamedummy

gawwwwwwd ..i miss ‘dirtyD’

Say What??

Me too. I wonder what she is thinkin with all this going on. Why is she so quiet? I think the Gorgas paid her off.

JanieG
JanieG

With more offers of free construction work? but, you are right in that she has been awfully quiet lately: perhaps she is sensing the worm has turned. If just one of those accusations is true, Joe Gorga is probably ruined. He and his bro-in-law could end up as jailmates??? 7 sweet little kids with these two numbskull dads – too sad.

Say What??

lol @ free construction work.

madamedummy
madamedummy

not for one minute did i ever believe these neanderthal half-wits had a buck between them …
not to mention not one book or work of art on the walls …LOL
his family has been indulging him & covering for him ..
a spoiled perverted brat with severe ‘lil man’ complex …
he’s a pig & maybe a rapist if allegations are true & she is a skank …
end of story !

just sayin
just sayin

kok karma is a bitch the rise n fall of these idiots who bravo andy never bothered to run a criminal history on nor credit check, wat does bravo andy care wat he exposes to the ppl. nj housewives melissa hoegorga criminal record, nene criminal past n hoelow well that a given. thx bravo andy your next. ding!

JanShe

@just sayin on – WHAT ??? Melissa has a criminal record. Do tell, if you aware of this.

mike
mike

Didn’t Joe Giudice say in episode 2 that Joe Gorga got out of paying his contractors by telling them that he was broke? Or something like that?

Shipp
Shipp

If I remember correctly …….. the “boys” were together (not the poker game) and the Stump wasn’t there. Juicy had a news paper with the Horgas picture in it and an article, something about them, the Horgas being sued.

saunnie
saunnie

It is funny how on the reunion show Mel and Caro went right to courthhouse documents to say that Tre husband has filed for bankruptcy. Mel stated u go right to courthouse to see documents. Karama is something else!

Melissa197833
Melissa197833

Karma is a bitch

JoJoLaMa
JoJoLaMa

Such a big b*tch – as Danielle would say!

Not surprised. When someone starts getting used to making the big bucks they often get greedy, then start cutting corners and feeling untouchable. The same time they act like that they point fingers at others.

Sue
Sue

Anyone who can throw their sis away for fame cannot be an upstanding citizen.

PixelDust
PixelDust

If this alleged story above is true, How Cruel that Gorga’s kids run free and happy in not only the mansion that they live in, but also their big summer home on Jersey Shores, whilst those kids in the above story are being endangered!

How Cruel and Cold Hearted is that?

doreen
doreen

You are so right and I really didn’t stop and think about that. How can Joe build homes that young children can be harmed. How would he feel if those were his kids? Heartless and Shameless all for fame and money.Where are the building inspectors?

PixelDust
PixelDust

Serious allegations! If it pans out that it’s true, then I can’t imagine how the tenants feel about it.

I read on reality tea that “one of Joe’s former employees, Joe Manno (is everyone in NJ named Joe?) told Star Magazine (via their print edition) that the developer is ignoring safety in order to cut costs – even telling employees to leave deadly black mold, lead paint, and cancer-causing asbestos dust in old factories he converted into apartment buildings.”

Asbestos? Yikes…hopefully for the kids and their families this is not true. 🙁

Anna
Anna

Uh no, idiot, not every guy in NJ is named “Joe.” Stop sounding so ignorant.

Lisa
Lisa

Oh well I hope Missy’s song does well so those poor people can get paid… To Gorgas , Lauritas , Wakiles, and Manzos….people who live in glass houses shouldn’t cast stones….Team Tre all the way, episode one changed me from neutral to loving my super T.

Blaise
Blaise
It bothers me so much that all the other cast members have always trashed talked Teresa and the one time she does they make it the BIGGEST deal that ever happened in America and wont accept her apologies, when Teresa laughs along with every dig they give her. Teresa always supports Melissa and the other casts via twitter etc. showing her love in whatever they are doing, I don’t know if it is true or not but I know I haven’t seen one bit of support for Teresa in anything she does. At this day and age everyone is having… Read more »
Anita
Anita
Say What??
Thats so funny! copy and pasted that below.. and for all us dumb fans.. Read between the lines below.. =============================== “Real Housewife of New Jersey” Melissa Gorga, who’s been handpicked for TV to antagonize her bankrupt sister-in-law Teresa Giudice, brings her own financial woes to the Bravo reality show. Melissa and her developer husband, Joe, who appear in the new season starting Monday, have tax liens against two of their properties, according to public records. They bought their 13,000-square-foot mansion in Montville, NJ, in 2009 and have put it up for sale several times, Joe told us. They’re also trying… Read more »
Annah
Annah

Sad that he needs strangers to remind him to pay his bills.

Say What??

He doesnt need strangers to remind him to pay the bills. He just wants to make sure he ONLY pays the ones that the media knows about. He is making sure he doesnt pay any that he doesnt HAVE to pay for his “image” lol

LOL, ITA.
I could not just send LOL,
ROXI, it told me that I already sent it on this page ?????
That has never happened to me before.

DLL
DLL

Sad indeed! I think the NY Post needs to do a follow up to see if JoeGo actually did pay everything. Somehow I think he didn’t……..

LOL

NYGirl
NYGirl

This will not sit well with Bozo. Remember how she said she put her reputation on line by associating with Teresa? The hooker’s gonna get the boot.

Rosalie Marie,
Rosalie Marie,

I could be very wrong but I read somewhere that the house Joe and Melissa lived in actually belongs to a construction company and that it was up for sale. When Joe and Melissa realized they were going to be casting members on RHONJ, they actually moved into the house. I don’t think it really belongs to Joe. I could be very wrong.

JanShe

@Rosealie Marie – Gorga recieved the mortgage for a constrution loan. It was supposed to be sold, then Gorga claimed that he convinced the bank to change it into a personal mortgage. Then it was reported that a sizeable balloon payment would be due to the bank sometime this summer. If I remember correctly the balloon payment is due in July.

Say What??

See , i had been dismissing all these stories because I heard they converted the construction loan (which Joe got to build their dream SPEC home) into a personal home loan with a bubble payment being due back in December. So, the home and the mortgage is actually theirs now but they have a huge monthly payment.

What is true here? I dont know anything about realestate!

JanShe

I heard initially about the balloon payment being due in Dec as well, and then I thought I heard something about putting it off till July???
I have no idea anymore either.
Does anyone have an answer ??????????????

Lisa
Lisa

Ther refinanced….probably with the advance they got from Bravo

TracyVeste
TracyVeste

What goes around come around …. and it looks like it coming around hard and fast to bit them on the a$$ …..karma’s a bitch baby lol

reddvette
reddvette

Know you this will be Teresa fault. She will have known everyone who talked.

pinkie
pinkie

they will try to find a way to blame Tre for Megor screwing around

The Source
The Source
BAHAHAHAHA FUCKING KARMA YOU DUMB FAKEASSPINKSWEATERWEARINGBITCH I told you all they are only fronting like they got it but newsflash, They Don’t. What happens MelissaSkank when Joe finds out about your real secrets? I know them, Penny knows them, & the secrets are all lining up. And don’t try to call them to shut them up you dumbskank, Johnny’s boys are loyal so your fucked. Since Everyone wants TRUTH, Everyone needs to tweet @BravoTV @BravoPR @BravoAndy @YOitsVinnie to cast Penny (@PDKHair) for season 5. You guys want the dirt on Melissa, her skank sisters, MidgetBoys priors against women, who MidgetBoy… Read more »
DLL
DLL

Wow Source! I have always hoped that they cast Penny on the next season. She seems to know a lot about the Gorgas. Very interesting!

Anna
Anna

Uh, “Source,” if you want some respect and people to really listen, can you drop the foul language? You sound close to illiterate — and also as someone with a clearly violent, hate-filled agenda.

Some people here may put you on a pedestal, but you sound like a serious stalker.

The Source
The Source

I’m sorry, did I offend you? Well then, I’ll abbreviate: FU.
Better?

Buck Henry
Buck Henry
I know the source, I know. Midget boys priors with women or more than one where stamped out and I think I know who helped it along, Albert Manzo. Remember for years he was friends with Bernie Kruek (almost was the head of DHS) and the sheriff of the town. Ask yourself why did Midget kiss the ring of Albert at his party, it’s because Albert saved his bacon more than once for a payment I bet. I would really like to know who Midget hit and left at the shore, something about this is extremely disturbing. And in regard… Read more »
Lmfao
Lmfao

Joe gorga was accessed of raping a girl in college but she recanted her statement and dropped charges because she was convinced to. Maybe by money.

JanShe

@Lmfao – I understood that PW’s parents got him off on that one.
The bigger mystery is that @The Source said,
“the PRIORS on women” meaning more than 1.
Hmmm…………….
Also, who did he hit at the Shore???

cammierari
cammierari
I hate to be the lone voice in the wilderness but…if it’s not right for Melissa to come on to bash Teresa, then it’s also wrong for Penny to come on and bash Melissa, and I’m sure that it’s the last thing that Teresa wants, for her parents’ sake. Please don’t tell me that Melissa and Joe “deserve” it either, because I’ll bet Melissa and Joe thought Teresa “deserved” it when they came on too. As much as I would like my personal view of Melissa and her sisters to be vindicated, it would be just waaaay too dark to… Read more »
Annah
Annah

I don’t want anyone to ‘destroy’ anyone… I would just like the truth revealed about Melissa and Joey so they can get off of their high horse and maybe leave Teresa alone.

JanShe

@Annah – I so totally agree with you.
“If it is to hot in the oven, the Gorga’s can get out of the fire” !!!
But we all know that they won’t do that, at least not until more juicy gossip on them comes out. I am begining to wonder, how many more things that the Gorga’s are trying to hide.
And you can be d#mn sure they will try to take Tre down with them.

cammierari
cammierari

@Whatever
It’s a brilliant name! Love it! 🙂

Whatever
Whatever

@camm…Thank you! I came up w/ The Jackhole 4 after 1 of the many times they enraged me lol..my thoughtwas any good criminalgroup has a moniker the media gives them & given Jackhole is synonymous w/ Bravo & Andy & it combines 2 of my favoritewords jackass& assholeI thoughtit was fitting 4 these 4 asshats..Thus The Jackhole 4 was born…or 2 me now JH4 lol..thanks 4 the props! Hope it catcheson! 🙂

cammierari
cammierari

I see all your points, and I’m not trying to be holier than thou, trust me. I’m just thinking that Teresa has been thru enough without someone else coming on to rattle skeletons in her brother’s wife’s closet. As much as Melissa deserves it, Teresa doesn’t. I will be happy if the Jackhole 4 see the light and realize how badly they have treated a friend.

And by the way, whoever came up with the term Jackhole4-THANK YOU!! LOL I use it all the time now, and wish I remembered who christened them this cuz it’s perfection

JanieG
JanieG
Cammierari, thanks for your comment. You’re not alone: Teresa claims she is making positive changes in her life and trying to take the high road, so her supporters need to let her and follow her example. It all needs to stop NOW. Parents, children are all being damaged, and it is beyond being repaired on TV – it needs to be resolved privately w/in their family. People with any perception at all see what has revolved, and people who want to hate T. are going to, no matter what. She’s paid a hugh price for previous bad behavior, but the… Read more »
lee
lee

You are right. This is why people who want a career in the entertainment industry should do it the old fashion way. Write your own music and sing in clubs or act in theatre and commercials. Start from the bottom and perfect your craft.

NYGirl
NYGirl

The difference is a brother came on a show to destroy his sister. Penny comes on and it’s a business owner destroying a busted up Hooker.

old NJ girl
old NJ girl

The other difference is Penny will be telling the TRUTH! She is not out to destroy the Gorga’s but she will not lie or put up with them lying.

Jess_times
Jess_times

Okay seriously the dramatic swear words are unnecessary?

NYGirl
NYGirl

They are SOOOOOO necessary!

Steph
Steph

I agree, they’re not!

sickofmelissa
sickofmelissa

Love it SOURCE. There’s alot of dirt to be revealed. I’ll tweet for PDK to be on Season 5.

BINO
BINO

Omg The Source strikes again! Tell us more!

Nonna Gabi
Nonna Gabi

My fellow Italians please support Teresa by letting Bravo know we want Penny and Johnny! Let’s let NBC know too!

Anna
Anna

I am fully Italian. Sorry but I’m not jumping on any famewhore train.

JanShe

@NonnaGabi, I’m not Italian, but I already let both Bravo and NBC know that I want to see an ally for Tre.

pinkie
pinkie

Now what is that you said about ex boyfriend bootie calls? 🙂

Katherine D.
Katherine D.

Amen – Holy Molly – im so terrible – but the support needs to be even out on the show – we need a team guidice-? cause right now its team laurita-manzo-gorga-wakile – 4 families against the guidices!!!!!!!!!
PENNY DROSSOS get on RHONJ my fellow greek !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats gonna be marvelous
melissa is going to have a mack attack
Love it

Terry
Terry

I take it back I PRAY that Melissa and Joe get their wish to become Famous (even more Famous then Teresa) so they can be EXPOSED for the jerks that they truly are and see what it’s like to be hated on like they do to Teresa 🙂

Annebet Mastenicola
Annebet Mastenicola
I can’t believe how Team Giudice I’ve become. I really respect Teresa for going out there and WORKING. When times got tough, she got out there and starting supporting her family. It’s pretty easy to see that no matter how terribly either Joe treats her (and they both seem to have zero respect for her) she is utterly devoted to the two of them. The way the Manzo’s and Laurita’s have treated her is rediculous too. They’re allowed to insult her intelligence, marriage, and children behind her back and yet they expect apologies for things Teresa has said publicly (and… Read more »
JanieG
JanieG
Annabet, you aren’t the only one who has started to think more favorably of T. for all the reasons you stated. She has claimed she has made a lot of changes in her life and deserves a chance to prove it. It may take a while, but if she is sincere, it will prove out. The others have definitely just gone beyond the pale and are achieving the opposite of what they wanted to do — no wonder Caroline looks so haggard: her plans have been thwarted, and we all know that is NEVER acceptable!
Say What??

Right? A lot of people were not Teresa fans before season 3. At this point their behavior makes Teresa look like a saint!

CLVPotpourri

I haven’t seen Rox talk about it here, but it’s interesting that the tides are turning on all of these people! http://cestlaviepotpourri.wordpress.com/2012/04/30/wwhl-poll-results-accept-the-apology/

Say What??

Another great blog. Loved it.. I also notice Andy always gives the side eye when Teresa is mentioned.