Teresa Giudice Full Apologies To Each Housewife

April 28, 2012 |By Continue Reading

As most of you know RHONJ star Teresa Giudice decided to publicly apologize to each housewife through Intouch magazine. I guess Teresa thought since she already did it to Caroline’s face that maybe this would work.

Speaking of Caroline. Teresa apologized and said, “I’m truly sorry for offending your cooking…We had a lot of fun together and shared many laughs. I miss those good times. I just want us all to get along.” How did Caroline respond? Well she thanked Teresa’s publicist for the apology.

Teresa tell’s both Joe and Melissa who she hasn’t spoken to in months, “I’m sorry I haven’t been as enthusiastic about Melissa’s singing career as I should have been. I’m happy that you are following your dreams. Also, this has been difficult for our parents; it breaks their hearts. I want to make them proud, and I want them to be happy. Life is too short to live like this…” Teresa added, “My brother has a special bond with Gia. She misses him and it breaks her heart.” Joe Gorga hasn’t seen Gia since last summer and didn’t attend her birthday back in January but was invited.

As for Kathy, Teresa says, “I forgive you for saying you dread being around me…I have nothing but love for you in my heart.” Teresa is doing exactly what the others want and is taking responsibility!

Follow AllAboutTRH On Twitter: Click Here
Like AllAboutTRH On Facebook: Click Here

Tags: ,

Category: Caroline Manzo, Kathy Wakile, Melissa Gorga, RHONJ, Teresa Giudice

Cara
Cara
Did anyone read Jacqueline’s LONG ass blog from last week? She pretty much confirms in it that she and Caroline are jealous of Teresa’s cookbook success. She mentions that there had been “talk” of the Manzo/Lauritas doing a family cookbook “since day one”. I don’t know what “day one” means but that’s what she is claiming. But here is where Jacqueline obviously states that there is jealousy going on (and I don’t think she even realizes she said it): “when she got to work and actually did what my family had only talked about, I thought, ‘Good for her.’ And… Read more »
lawyermom83
lawyermom83
After seeing the show tonight, then watching WWHL, then reading Caroline and Kathy’s blogs, I am fuming mad! The way they treated Teresa when she walked into Jacqueline’s house was so rude. Do not invite someone over if you are going to collectively ignore them. This whole season is like a middle school sleep-over gone wrong, where the group decides to leave one of the girls out and has nothing but mean things to say about her. I am so disappointed in the Manzo’s and the Laurita’s. I am not disappointed in the Wakile’s and the Gorga’s because I did… Read more »
lola3
lola3

Her apology article was a totally half arsed – actually 100% fake – effort. It actually didn’t address anything real at all.

Anacapri
Anacapri

Did you all hear??? Teresa is going to be on QVC “In the kitchen with David” with her wine and new cookbook June 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can’t believe I will be watching QVC now ;-0 I hope they can all get along-I really miss the the old days and Dina!
THIS SHOW CAN MAKE IT WITHOUT ANY DRAMA ANDY.

Whatever
Whatever
Ok this is totes off subject but can someone explain 2 me y on Kim pirrella’s not so soccer mom radio bio it says she’s the sister of “LEAD cast member” Melissa Gorga??? (yes I know I was beyond bored last nite & went 2 site) Hate 2 burst your bubble bitches but Tre is only lead cast member if there is 1…& MeHo is supporting trash..ugh they bug the shite outta me!!! On topic…Nothin will ever b good enuff 4 The Jackhole 4..nothin!! Apologize private/public doesn’t matter..quite frankly it makes The Jackhole 4 look vengeful immature classless childish shrill… Read more »
Robin
Robin

Ok, the ads for this weeks episode is that Teresa slams the family in her cookbook and Ashley gets kicked out. We see Teresa apologizing to Caroline again and Caroline saying she doesn’t want to look at her.We also see Melissa making the remark about helping her sell books. Didn’t we see all of this last week only it was Caroline who said that she was happy she could help her sell books? Same episode, different day.

Smith
Smith

Has anyone else noticed https://mobile.twitter.com/#!/CherishedDecor

It’s featured in manzo’s website….. Is this her new project?

WTFisBravoThinking?
WTFisBravoThinking?

Cherished Decor is owned by Caroline’s mother.

Calzoned
Calzoned

Cherished Decor is Joe Gee’s wife, Christina Maria’s now. Nettie is helping make things for an upcoming Mothers Day event, however.

Calzoned
Calzoned

Cherished Decor is a Laurita niece-in-law’s handmade, home decor business. It’s over-priced, hot glue gun frames and boxes etc. Caroline’s mother was a part of Cherished Decor when they first started but they parted ways.

old NJ girl
old NJ girl

Well that speaks volumes. Heard the mother is not talking to Don Caro but spends a great deal of time with Dina. Don’t know if that is the truth or not but I would explain her parting ways with her former partner who is good friends with Jac and Don Caro

villadeste
villadeste

She’s going to be a talking head on Fox News. God help us all.

JoJoLaMa

Jill Zarin tried that too. She was a ” special guest” on a few of their shows. It never went anywhere. I wonder how her new bosses feel about her pro gay marriage stance? ( supposedly )

JoJoLaMa
Also, and no, this is not political, but simply a FACT – Fox News hires hotties. Their audience wants to SEE hotties. Well, WOMEN hotties anyway -there are plenty of hideous-looking MEN on that channel. I’m not trying to be mean here, but by conventional standards, Caroline is not a “hottie”. I just can’t imagine what angle they’re going to use with her – tough talkin’ Mama? And when a channel’s viewers are SO accustomed to having their news, editorials and entertainment delivered to them by supermodels, how will they tolerate Caroline? Ok, sorrry Greta Van is a giant exception… Read more »
NA
NA

I hope Teresa gets her own show and if not a housewife that would be a friend to her. Don Caro and Jac need to leave. I don’t want Penny because she is no different than Mel. Like Mel she had to trash another housewife to get Andy’s attention to get on the show. There is something shady about this woman. If she was Mel’s friend first, Teresa should keep her distance.

JD
JD

You know who would be great, that AlisaMaria1 lady, she seems to be materialistic and is with an old dude with money. She is friends with Kathy, but an associate to Melissa, but i think she would turn on Melissa, since it seemed she’s the one that confronted her at that party. Plus she has her own “fur” collection, Andy needs to get at her…maybe is because i like her.

old NJ girl
old NJ girl

Isn’t that the women that Lookers got into a fight with at the party that Sherri Sheppard tweeted about?

JoJoLaMa

With all this news about Caroline somehow joining Fox, I’m thinking more and more the “negotiations” were never real. Well, not for Caroline and Jac anyway. I’m sure they had to seriously negotiate with Teresa and whomever they’re planning on bringing on. But Caro and Jac getting the boot was probably decided long ago. The public hates them, they have no story line and they don’t drive ratings.

Anna Firenze
Anna Firenze
Great for Teresa to reach within and make what I absolutely believe are sincere apologies — it does not matter that it is in the form of a tabloid, as we have viewed one scene that didn’t get cut was her verbal face-to-face apology to Caroline (and who knows how many more she made to others that got cut or we didn’t see yet). I feel she is clearly closing the door on all this vile vortex of negativity so she can move forward with a pure, clean conscience knowing she has done the right thing the best way she… Read more »
cammierari
I believe that the table flipping was completely out of character for Tre, and when she saw it on film she was completely mortified. I think she vowed then and there to not let anything on the show let her get out of control like that again. And that is why I think she is so apologetic to the other women-she wants to get this controversy over and done with because she is sick of seeing her family portrayed as it has been on tv. She knows it’s all bullsh*t and wants to MOVE ON as you say, knowing she… Read more »
Housewifehater
Housewifehater
I really think that Teresa did have something against Danielle, PLUS she was all worked-up from the Manzo-crew. What I think made Teresa so FURIOUS! about Danielle, was when Danielle was a guest in Teresa’s home, and Danielle hooked-up with that guy IN FRONT of Teresa’s children. I really feel that Teresa had some guilt over what her children saw, even-though it was disgusting of Danielle to do that in front of ANYONE’s kids. But, as a mom, I know that I would feel guilty as heck if one of my guests did that in my home, in front of… Read more »
Kate (not the ignorant Tre-hating "kate")
Kate (not the ignorant Tre-hating "kate")

I agree! And THAT is why I have become such a Teresa Fan!

Jlennon81
Jlennon81
I would like to know why at the reunion NOBODY brought up how the Manzo kids and wannabe Manzo bitch Gregg bashed Tre all season long. In the car ride to the 5k charity run they completely hammered Tre about her book “jelous italian” “stupid italian” etc and in Punta Cana the remark about Tre and Joe “somewhere over there the exact conversartion is taking place only using 2nd grade words”. How come Andy never once mentioned this! To be honest at the end of season 3 when the book was brought up I did think Tre was making a… Read more »
Josh
Josh

I can see where the other’s would question this because it is public and out in the open. However, SHE DID APOLOGIZE TO CAROLINE ON NATIONAL T.V this past Sunday. She says she has apologized to others too if I remember correctly. Whatever, they just want every little thing to poke at her. She can never do write. They are all a joke in my opinion ( Minus Teresa ). She is #1, and they just cannot deal with that. Remember Teresa, jealousy is the ultimate form of flattery. Remember that……………..

Helen Wheels
Helen Wheels

Paul,

I have been an avowed Anglophile since I started reading Jane Austen and Thackeray in about eighth grade. In fact, “Becky Sharp” was almost going to be my screen name for this blog. (I’m sure the symbolism is not lost on anyone who’s read the novel, “Vanity Fair.” For those who hasn’t it chronicles a social climber named Becky Sharp.)

Your use of the term “slag her off” plus the love-it-the-most “o-u-r” spelling in rumor, color, etc., makes me wonder, are you on the other side of the Pond or a transplant here?

paul
paul

Yes you’re right! I am British! Can’t get enough of The Real Housewives!!

paul
paul
If Kathy or Melissa had any “family loyalty” in them, they would never have even thought about signing up for The Real Housewives. I’m actually beginning to think Danielle Staub wasn’t as crazy as she was made out to be. She called Caroline a puppeteer – and she is. She does not let Jacqueline be Jacqueline. So Caroline is complaining about Teresa putting a JOKE in her cookbook (which Teresa has said to her face on TV!) yet she allows her adult children to slag her off (and that little bitch Greg) for the whole of Season 3. And then… Read more »
Anacapri
Anacapri

If I remember correctly, didn’t Caroline say that she ( Teresa )was family and would defend their bond to the end in Sala Consilina???
Help- did this happen???

sharshar
sharshar

They keep coming at her and she keeps killing them with kindness. Keep setting the stage Teresa you are only making yourself look like the Queen while the others turn into bitter old harpies. Team Manzo needs to be replaced.

Donna
Donna

I found it interesting that Teresa has kept quiet throughout the backlash, she takes the high road and apologizes and they keep attacking.

socalsoccer
socalsoccer

The bottom line is that Teresa and her family need lots of money to pay off the bankruptcy, this is the reason she does the magazine interviews. If she really wanted to sincerely apologize to the ladies, she would have done it face to fac.

Say What??

Teresa said she apologized face to face, on TV and now in the magazines. They refuse to accept it because they are petty and angry that Teresa has out smarted them all with her sense of business.. What more should Teresa do? Tell us what more you think Teresa should do for these people?

Also, where is Teresas apology? The manzos all made her the butt of their jokes all of season 3. They have insulted her far more than she has insulted them.

Indigo
Indigo

Didn’t you see the premiere of RHONJ last week? She did apologize to their face. Right to Caroline, IN PERSON, and the next minute Caroline said she never apologized. And that was filmed 7 months ago. So shes done it in person and now she’s done in publicly. No matter what, it will never been good enough for them. Enough already. No one is going to want to watch this.

cammierari

seriously! Whatever Teresa is supposed to have done to merit this apology BETTER be big, because if it’s nothing more than what we already know, Caroline et al better just grow up!! They are -oh, let me use the word Caroline directed at T at the reunion-“crucifying” the poor woman! Shame on them

jmm27
jmm27
Totally agree. Teresa is damned if she does, damned if she doesn’t. She DID apologize to Ms. Manzopause last week on TV, and then she denied it and Lauren had to get involved and say, why doesn’t she apologize, and Caroline DOES NOT even tell her daughter that she did. I mean come on…yes, she apologizes in a magazine, and if she’s getting paid for it, so what…it’s still an apology, and she’s desperate since none of these witches will give her the time of day. But, it is always somehow “OK” for ALL of them to continue to bash… Read more »
Cara
Cara

Wait a minute. She really misspelled it “Correspondents”? I can’t. Typical Fox News enthusiast for you. *rolls eyes*

cammierari

wow I wonder if Melissa knows Caroline texted Jay Mohr. He’s not her favorite person lol

socalsoccer
socalsoccer

sorry, face.

MsBoo
MsBoo

Did anyone notice on the reunion 3 Andy never questioned any of the ladies about anything. Only Teresa and what she did. No one called Mellissa out on being so fake and twisting words around. She lied and said that Teresa felt like Rich wanted her sexually in front of KAthy/Richie daughter such a disgrace on her. Who would say that in front of someone child really. Andy never said anything about the Manzo’s talking about Teresa family all the time. The reunion was not even worth watching.

I bet Teresa gets her own show.

JoJoLaMa

Yes MsBoo, we all noticed:-)

Calzoned
Calzoned

Caroline, Jacqueline, Kathy and Melissa get paid a whole lot more by Bravo to trash Teresa in every scene than the rags pay Teresa to apologize to them. So, what’s their point?

pinkie

Rags wont pay them for their 2 bit comments.. Tre is the draw. thats the problem.

Same ole, thing. they are not interesting without Teresa. Tre gets publicity either way. And really how is she suppose to avoid that when you are so incapable of getting media/business attention without mentioning Teresa? Clown if you weren’t so fricking old I would call this high school, considering your age and the health danger menopause had posed for you,, I will call it early senility.

It will get much worse. Darker themes are coming.

JoJoLaMa

I loved it when Don said she got a ” shocking diagnosis” …really? shocking?

bhurst girl
bhurst girl

It was a shocking diagnosis because she’s too narcissistic to see that her children are growing up and don’t need her, she’s getting older and going through a natural progression of middle aged women, she isn’t 20 anymore and 110 lbs and her husband would rather work than retire and stay home to listen to her groan.

cammierari

haha Mego thanks for the laughs your post provided. You are so right!

Mego the lying Stripper
Mego the lying Stripper
We only heard about her constant migraines since she didn’t want to wear a bathing suit in the D. Republic. I wouldn’t be surprised if that is just an excuse and a lie to get away with not filming certain scenes. Now that they have made a storyline out of migraines and headaches (they may as well tattoo ” boring” on her forehead) she can always have an excuse for poor behavior. How clever. Since Blackwater is tanking, and they are being sued for stealing the idea for black water in the first place, why don’t the producers ever make… Read more »
Katherine D.
Katherine D.

it kills me how- Jac and Caro say that this season will be very telling – basically saying that teresa fans will see the light and jump on the laurita-manzo-gorga wagon – GET REALLL- keep dreaming

Indigo
Indigo

I’m pretty sure Melissa told us all last season how we would come around to her side of things…and here we are now in Season 4 and many of us haven’t, so I don’t hold out much hope we’ll be jumping over to Caroline after this season either.

@cammierari
I have the same question! Some peopel do seem to believe Melissa and support her. I personally dont understand why people cant see through it. Its so obvious to not just me but people who didnt like Teresa became Teresa fans after Melissa joined the show. Is she putting on her “big girl pants” and pushing through or does she not even realize how wrong she is. Confusing!

cammierari

Indigo-do you think Melissa really feels that she is in the right OR do you think she thought she could make it look that way? Because I can’t even believe anyone in their right mind can’t see right thru Melissa-but lots of people seem to like her. It’s so confusing to me lol

hoolie
hoolie

If anything, we will become more savvy to the editing practices of Bravo…..i.e. the Spin Factory….
to bad they aren’t counting on all of us actually having a BRAIN

Katherine D.
Katherine D.
I agree with what everyone is saying – I got into a little debate with a person on another twitter account (like the laurita-manzo-gorga version of Allabouttrh-its called RHWGossip) and their argument against Teresa is that she got paid for the interview bla bla bla and thats why its not sincere – and that its a bit coincidental that she did the interview at the same time her book is coming out – of course I am hugeee Teresa fan (actually I became one when she became the underdog when her no good family came on the show to humiliate… Read more »
Mila
Mila

that rhwgossip is mad because Teresa used to follow them and i checked and saw Teresa doesn’t follow them anymore so now shes mad

pinkie

Tre has enough common sense to keep the negativity at bay. a person can only take so much.

Katherine D.
Katherine D.

were they ever Team Teresa and then switched to the other wagon ?? maybe thats why Teresa stopped following -I kept telling them : you do not kick somebody when they are already on the floor – its called human decency

pinkie
its rigged,, or quite possibly. Just like Bravo blogs, do not publish letters that do not support their agenda. I dont visit Bravo blogs anymore… Jay Mohr isnt writing for them this season,, he has twitterd twice about it recently. He wants to be paid and I cannot say I blame him,, also they tried to woo him to their perspective. He was partying with Manzo’s and Tre’s brother and SIL last fall,, but maybe he is afraid he will wind up shot in the trunk of a car if he doesn’t do Bravo’s bidding. Hope they come crawling with… Read more »
cammierari

you know, my negative comments were never posted by Bravo either, but if you go to their blogs now? You will see LOTS of negative comments-which makes me wonder if they are planning on making the JackHole4 look like the bad guys this season. I stopped going to Bravo because it was so frustrating to try and say something and never find ANY POST that had said anything negative, but took a look last week when I heard on the blogs that posters were killing Jac, Caro, Kathy and Melissa. It makes me wonder…

Donna
Donna

LOL Bravo blocks me from posting. I was polite.

Katherine D.
Katherine D.
I totally agree with you with Bravo and how they want to sway the viewers perspective by controlling what is posted as comments – its irritating – regarding Mohr- gee I LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HIM – HE WAS INCREDIBLE- he picked out everything and put such a comical twist to it – but it was clear that in most of his blogs he was team Teresa and he supported her – except if I rember correctly the last one (cause I remember Teresa calling him out on it) – it sucks that Bravo was not paying him – how could they not,… Read more »
JoJoLaMa

BRAVO totally manipulates the posting. Maybe 2 of the 30 messages I’ve tried to post actually got posted. And although mine are always appropriate and polite, they’re very anti-Caroline. After a while, I just gave up. I’ve read MANY MANY similar stories to mine.

DEB
DEB

I POSTED A BLOG ON BRAVO IN FAVOR OF TERESA NEVER POSTED AND THIS ISN’T THE FIRST TIME. ALSO LAST SUNDAY NIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER HAD A PROBLEM GETTING MY VOTES IN FOR T.I DON’T THINK ITS AN ACCIDENT ANYMORE!!!!

Jess
Jess
I find it very odd that there are so many people defending Teresa. She’s out of her mind. She thinks she can say what she wants and then say she’s joking. Everyone had her back until her personal life went to crap then she got so defensive that she verbally attacks. No one is jealous of her they all have success in their own right whether be family or career. Wake up people she does hurtful things and expects everyone to back her up. If she was my sister in law I would have popped her in the jaw by… Read more »
old NJ girl
old NJ girl
Jess You really need to read this website http://famewhorgas.wordpress.com/2012/03/11/the-real-melissa-gorga/ The former Lookers employee comes off so sweet and innocent but she is far from it. If you don’t have a twitter account you have been missing a ton of information on Ms Lookers including a the nasty tweets from her and her wicked sisters of the shore. She likes to get other people to do her dirty work like her make up dude trashing Teresa and Juicy on an almost daily basis. Then there is the Marco Sister Fan account that became “Team Teresa” this past week after she was… Read more »
Kim
Kim

They talked shit about her non stop of course she was defensive! You would be too. Teresa doesn’t do anything and they talk bad about her, that is all they do non stop! Teresa is awesome and I love her. Teresa you sre doing great, cut those dirt bags out of your life and don’t look back!

Katherine D.
Katherine D.
I think they have made her wacko – seriously speaking her family can on a reality show to air their family’s dirty laundry for the world to see- Teresa was not for this- I do not blame her for going a bit crazy- did you see the christening- even if she was fake and went to kiss and congratulate melissa and joe and she did it only for the cameras – well I dont blame her- she didnt want the world to see her family issues- so she covered it up by making it look like everything is fine and… Read more »
Nicole
Nicole
And I suppose it’s okay for Caroline, Jac, Melissa, Kathy, and their husbands to say what they want and then call it a joke? Teresa’s comments and “jokes” are nowhere near as hurting as the things that the others have said about her. They used her as a punchline in their jokes throughout season 3. Every one of them can dish it, say mean things and call it a joke, but when it’s thrown back in their face they cry foul. The fact of the matter is Melissa, Kathy, Joey and Richie came onto the show with the sole purpose… Read more »
Kate (not the ignorant Tre-hating "kate")
Kate (not the ignorant Tre-hating "kate")

Nail on the head, Nicole, nail on the head.

Say What??

Hopefully Kathy will be “smarter” than Teresa and take all of Carolines business advice. She deserves it. 🙂

JoJoLaMa

Richie said ” Burn that bitch at the stake.” HAHAHAHAHAHA Man, my sides hurt that’s so funny. Oh wait, anything THEY say is just in jest and Teresa has no right to get upset; anything Teresa says is cause for, well to burn the b*tch at the stake.

Melanie
Melanie

All these hags don’t have anything bad to say about T but the comments she made in her book so that says ALOT About T ( she is not as mean as they try to make her seem) accept the apology and move on because if this is all you guys keep focusing on let me tell you it’s old and boring. Oh ya and Melissa you are pretty and ummmm that’s it.,,

Say What??

I guess beauty is in the eye of teh beholder. I think Melissa has a very pretty body. Her face is ugly. I also think Joe Gorga is REALLY ugly. His face is jacked up. But his body is beautiful for such a small “man”.

Claire
Claire

She should not have to apologize– they should!!! Joe, Mel, Kathy, and Rich joined her show and are making money out of trying to degrade her name!!! They should all apologize and thank her BIG TIME!!!

villadeste
villadeste
If she only apoligized in private then the other four would lie and say it never happened. Now her sincere apologies in the blog , and in the magazine are public record.. Of course now the other four are saying it wasn’t the right kind of apology, with of course only them deciding what a “real” apology should contain. Caroline seems to think that Teresa is trying to rehabilitate her image, when it is Caroline and friends who have taken a major hit. Move on Teresa, you did good. As for the other four, hit them pocket book. Don’t buy… Read more »
JoJoLaMa

I know right? As if TERESA is the one whose image needs rehabilitating!!

cammierari
I can only imagine what this season’s reunion will be like. Teresa, please don’t feel you have to explain yourself any more, because it’s obvious that nothing you say is good enough for these women. They don’t like you, for whatever reason, and it’s time to move on. If you can stay on the show and be happy knowing that the rest of the cast doesn’t like you, then PLEASE stay, because you have a lot of fans. However, if it’s too painful, then it’s time to move on. You’ve reached out and done what you could and have been… Read more »
Kjo
Kjo

Well done, I agree. Caroline probably thinks she is so clever for thanking the PR team instead of Teresa for the apology. Please, Caroline, tell me some more about reading between the lines and planting seeds. It doesn’t sound duplicitous and sneaky at all. :-/

Say What??

If she is thanking the PR team for the apology.. then maybe she should be going after teh Ghost Writer for writing the “insults” to begin with. They are all about pointing out Teresa used a Ghost writer because shes too “stupid” to write it herself.. They say something hypocritical every single day.

Teresa does some bad things, but she owns it! She doesnt think she is perfect or portray herself as perfect. Caroline has put herself on a pedastal and cant live up to her own standards. So sick of her!

Kjo
Kjo

Cognitive Dissonance, my dear, it’s how they sleep at night.

Kjo
Kjo

Exactly. I don’t even think they see they are actually attacking T the way we see it. They think it’s perfectly justified and within their realm of judgement. T said this, T did that, T won’t talk to us about her problems, Teresa, Teresa, Teresa. They’ve rationalized that it’s almost their duty to take her down a peg or two. Sad. Especially Caroline. She needs to get over herself in a big way.

Say What??
Ok i will admit i had to google that one.. LOL Cognitive dissonance is a discomfort caused by holding conflicting cognitions (e.g., ideas, beliefs, values, emotional reactions) simultaneously. In a state of dissonance, people may feel surprise, dread, guilt, anger, or embarrassment.[1] The theory of cognitive dissonance in social psychology proposes that people have a motivational drive to reduce dissonance by altering existing cognitions, adding new ones to create a consistent belief system, or alternatively by reducing the importance of any one of the dissonant elements.[1] An example of this would be the conflict between wanting to smoke and knowing… Read more »
pinkie
Clown please get on your knees and BEG a PR team to get you out of the image you have created for yourself. From your scrunched up face to your vile judgemental mouth. You are so low rent to not understand this and appreciate the value it could bring to you. You had 4 years to build a business based on what you could develop through exposure to the show. You really couldn’t make it happen because you were arrogant enough to think you could do it for yourself and that your holier than thou attitude and BULLDOG methods of… Read more »
JoJoLaMa
Pinkie you know, you put into words perfectly something I’ve been thinking for a while – Don CLEARLY doesn’t have a PR person and she SHOULD. So why doesn’t she? I think lots of ppl in this reality show business probably want to do things their own way and without the burden of “handlers”. However, at some point, most reasonable ppl would say ” Ok, I guess my way isn’t working. The public hates me. Time to get some advice.” I really, really dislike Caroline and I actually hope she doesn’t take this advice from anyone, but her image COULD… Read more »

true dat pinkie about reminding us of Jill. Good call

DEB
DEB

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING “HOUSEWIFEHATER & PAUL” SAID. ANDY @ BRAVO I HOPE YOU ARE PAYING ATTENTION. I WASN’T A TERESA FAN TILL SHE BECAME THE UNDERDOG.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.CAROCLOWN SHOULD SHUT UP LAST SEASON SHE TOLD HER OWN DAUGHTER SHE WASN’T PRETTY BECAUSE OF HER WEIGHT.HER 2 BABY BOYS DO NO WRONG.ALSO ALL OF THEM BAD MOUTHED TERESA ALL SEASON.BUT THATS OK?????

cammierari

plus Caroline better take a hard look at Christopher. He’s starting to look a little plump

pinkie

hes looking something… i wasn’t sure what.

Helen Wheels
Helen Wheels
There’s been a pattern established alright and it’s the reason Caroline and her brood (and the rest because they chose to ally themselves with the Manzos) have been allowed to run amok with no accounting until now, the viewers, are calling bullshit on the obvious favoritism the Manzo’s have received since day one. The reason Caroline gets to put on a game face when she finds something unpleasant to discuss yet Teresa must bare her soul or face an inquisition is because of Andy’s inability to be impartial or fair. To hold all to the same standard of ‘honesty.’ I… Read more »
cats-eye
cats-eye

Tre doesn’t care if you ask anything she is an open book like me,but Caroline denies to this day about her father in law.Whether she likes it or not it is true.He was a really sweet man as people remember him and was real good 2 Caroline and his 2 sons.Both sons are not in the mafia at all.I think she is protecting his honor he is gone and he was family.

Helen Wheels
Helen Wheels

And Caroline has every right to do that. But what was good for one should have been good for another is my point.

Andy grilled Teresa relentlessly but always, and I mean ALWAYS, is so far up Caroline’s ass, if you listen carefully, you can almost hear the echo every time he’s addressing her.

Say What??

Truth and Andy doesnt hide the fact that he hates Teresa. But i think his hatred is not based on being on Carolines side but more that Teresa went after Bethany. She proved she had her skinny Italian in the works before Bethanys skinny margarita after Beth called her out for “copying” her. Then the Gay slur..

It i funny to see people turn on Andy, Andy is use to being the pupet master, people are noticing and calling him out for it.

cammierari
when Caroline was on WWHL last sunday, several people mentioned that she didn’t have to play “Plead the Fifth”. I think maybe she told Andy that she would refuse to answer as many times as she wanted to, not just once, as the “rules” of the game state. I think she has made it clear to Andy that she will not answer questions that she deems inappropriate. For some reason, Andy lets Caroline get away with it, while he beats up on Teresa for it. Sadly there are many people out there who are on team manzo, so I’m not… Read more »
Cara
Cara
I know I’m late to the conversation here but tonight on WWHL (Sunday) Andy said that Plead the Fifth is for WWHL virgins. Kelly Osborne played it since it was her first time on the show. Jacqueline was also on but she didn’t have to play. So I suppose that is why Caroline didn’t have to play last Sunday. Regarding Caroline’s refusal to answer questions about Tiny Manzo’s mob ties, I can see why she’d be tight lipped about that. I don’t like Caroline, or her children, and I make no secret about it. I adore Dina though and even… Read more »
pinkie

Extremely so, I am starting to feel as if Clown will be departing. And that the stage is being set up as, Tre’s treatment of her is an insult to her dignity. So that when she is off the cast, she can claim it was her decision to leave.

If she is that bossy and demanding on WWHL, how difficult must she be when shooting an entire season? She is one Fugly Bulldog and just watching her blast, pout or boast is painful.

pinkie

Then again, there is that Bulldog’s ego. What a windbag..

old NJ girl
old NJ girl

Love it Helen. You posted are spot on!

pinkie
The Clown has become demented with jealousy and envy. You lie about your Mafia background, Clown. You are hateful to so many people and to think you were trying to launch a radio show which takes calls for your advice. Bring in Clown because that is a laugh. Shame shame on you Clown, for being so unforgiving to others, Mistreatment of children and your failure as a mother to raise children who are mature adults. The KoolAid Bravo served up to you Clown, has contorted your body mind and spirit and it shows everytime you open you mouth.
LifeIsGood
LifeIsGood
Brilliant, Helen! I replied to this post under the “Is Joe Cheating on Teresa” thread. I copied my reply below: “Normally, I’m not one to play the “sins of the father” card – but in this case I’ll make an exception. If my family’s business was purchased with mob money, I would not be going out of my way to point out the moral failings of those around me. To his credit, Al seems to run a clean business. But if old Tiny was in deep enough to position himself to skim mob casino money, he was in deep –… Read more »
Donna
Donna

don’t forget he was also wrapped in plastic

Debbie
Debbie

lol- yup happens all the time

karen
karen
Im proud of Teresa for the apologies. I would have never done it, in private or public. The way the ganged up on her at the reunion and Andy was also part of the mob, I felt so sorry for her. I cant stand anyone on that show other than Teresa. Caroline has got to hate someone first Danielle and now Teresa. Caroline is a mean hateful, controlling old woman. I dont like her little baby sons either. Melissa I just outright hate her and her husband. Joe G would do this to his parents and ignore his little niece… Read more »
Dee
Dee

I look forward to their apologizing for all the crap they talked about Teresa which was far worse then anything she said. This whole thing is ridiculous. The ladies need to take a Midol, eat some chocolate and get over themselves.

JoJoLaMa

I know right? Or in Don’s case, some HRT.

Kjo
Kjo
I just don’t get why “burn that bitch on a stake” was so funny to those freaks. They all clearly hate the woman so it just came off as really dark. Yeah, let’s tie her to the back of the truck and go for ride! No… just no. Call me sensitive but I don’t make jokes about killing people. In fact, Caroline being this offended is starting to really chap my behind. Some people like the Olive Garden, ok? Outside of her bubble, there are people who see it as a treat because authentic Italian is out of their range… Read more »
Just me
Just me

Like.

paul
paul

Quote: “The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest.”

Teresa – Brave, Strong, Happy.
Jac (Bitch) – Coward, Weak & Unhappy
Caroline (Cunt) – Coward, Weak & Unhappy
Kathy – Coward, Weak & Unhappy
Melissa – Coward, Weak & Unhappy

Anyone notice the pattern?

Jac is a shit friend. Caroline is a manipulator (I put money on her telling Jac not to be friends with Tre). Kathy is fake and hypocritcal. And Melissa – no words can describe that fame-whoring piece of shit.

Lisa
Lisa

Well said…over this show watching CA tonight..

JoJoLaMa

I agree if Caroline let Jac have her frontal lobe back, she’d probably decide on her own to be friends with Teresa again. Caroline totally controls her.

Nonna Gabi
Nonna Gabi

Awesome!

MandySouthernbell317
MandySouthernbell317

AMEN!!

Kim
Kim

perfectly said Paul!

Lucy
Lucy

Actually Paul, your words “fame-whoring piece of shit” are the exact words to describe Melissa!! Love it!

pinkie

Yes, it does have a ring to it, doesn’t it?

Doglvr
Doglvr

Nice, Paul 🙂

Housewifehater
Housewifehater
At some point long-after the season 3 re-union, Teresa was quoted somewhere as saying that she had not seen the reunion. I’m wondering if she STILL has not seen it, and if she does or does not remember what Caroline said to her??? Maybe here, and other blogs, people wondered if Teresa was under the influence of a tranquilizer during the reunion, …..OK, my point that I’m trying to make is, that, after what Caroline said about Gia at the reunion, (“a disgrace”, “stupid”, “tragic”…referring-to Gia’s sad birthday song) Well, I know that as a viewer that I will never… Read more »
Seven
Seven
Word. The more Teresa apologizes, the more these self-righteous twits can keep pretending she did something to actually apologize for. I don’t understand how Teresa refrained from slapping Kathy’s smirking face on tonight’s episode! I also felt terrible for Ashley. Her mother is immature and crazy and talks smack about her to everyone, not only her extended family, who never have anything nice to say about her, but even strangers like the Gorgas. There’s no excuse for a grown-up poisoning everyone’s mind against her kid! That is so humiliating. It’s not like she’s venting to a co-worker or shrink Ashlee… Read more »
JoJoLaMa
I actually, for once sort of agree with Don here in that I don’t think Teresa’s apology was 100% motivated by a 100% sincere desire to forgive and have them forgive her. I’m sure that was part of it, but I believe she apologized so publicly because if she did it in private ( which she has a few times ) again, they’d just lie about it. I also think it’s like a hate lob – ” Okay ladies, I want reconciliation, I want love. I want to move on. The ball’s in your court now.” They’ve thrown down the… Read more »
Say What??

Again i agree with everything you said. I hope they do move on. I hope Caro is fired, teresa gets a spin off and Melissas true colors are revealed.

hannavas
hannavas
I posted a similar response in another thread. I’m sure there were multiple reasons why Teresa apologized, the main ones being putting a stop to all the bashing and taking away their ammunition so to speak. I do partially agree with Caroline about the sincerity. While I don’t think Teresa ever meant her any harm, IMO the insincerity is in the lack of interest in ever being friends with Caroline again. I believe she would love to mend fences with Jac, Kathy, Joe and to some extent even Melissa but I doubt she wants anything to do with Caroline again.… Read more »
Kija
Kija

Caroline is also happily retweeting and conversing with Faux Milania as well, so you know exactly how far her “never talk about the children” excuse for getting mad at Teresa extends.

She talks about Ashlee, Gia and Milania, but her precious adult boys are off limits. She even trash talks her own daughter, but her precious boys can do no wrong, even when they act like thugs and get in legal trouble.

Say What??

Seriously? Caroline is tweeting the faux Milania? She is such a hypocrite!

pinkie

Shame on her and hope she is fired from the show, She has surrendered her sense of decency.

Such a dried up old hypocrite, Clown Cow please leave the kids alone, please don’t let your bitterness allow you to lash out at children

hoolie
hoolie
DonCaro is only tweeting faux Milania in hopes of inciting some sort of negative response from Teresa…so she can pounce. What cracks me up is how Caroline is holding onto her stupid stance of Teresa attacking “Cwitofur” in the book, when it was in all honesty if anything it was a jab at CAROLINE for endorsing her kid have a stripper car wash. I guess since she (Caro) has no regard for her own daughter (i.e. if I can’t call her FAT who can?) she wouldn’t care if Lauren lost 30 lbs and stripped – mind you I’m not calling… Read more »

LMAO@ “Cwitofur”