Lisa Lampanelli VS AllAboutTRH

February 27, 2012 |By Continue Reading

Isn’t it funny when you call someone out and they just can’t seem to handle it? And there those type of people who constantly dish it and always have something to say? Well that’s the case with Comedian and Celebrity Apprentice star Lisa Lampanelli!

Yesterday Lisa tweeted, “Lou isn’t deaf. His ears are just stupider than the rest of him.” I took offense to this and immediately told her off by telling her to chill and that she isn’t funny. Lisa constantly tweets things bashing others and as soon as I called her out for being stupid she told me to “shut up” and called me a “cunt.” Nice, Lisa! Lisa then blocked me so I called her a coward. Lisa’s response?

“Don’t worry, cunt. I’m no coward. I will take you on anytime, anyplace, in person. Name it, bitch. It’s on.” She added, “This cunt hides behind the name “AllAboutTRH” instead of putting her/himself out there like us. That’s cowardly” This made Lisa feel very dumb considering in my bio it says what my personal account is. Lisa kept it going and was called out by my amazing AllAboutTRH readers who told Lisa that I was only 19. In which Lisa responded, “Oh, she’s 19? Then she’s not a cunt. She’s only a cunt-in-training.” She went on saying, “No fight here, Mina! Have a rule against fighting against 19 year olds who’ll end up on a pole.”

Lisa continued to tweet and said, “Man, it’s so funny to get in fake tweet wars with these Real Housewives fans ’cause they think it’s serious. OMG!” Lisa continued to bash me by saying, “She’ll get all the attention she wants when she’s working in platforms & a G-string in a couple yrs. (If she’s not already)”

LOL. Actually Lisa. I’m a college student with two jobs and I’m a blogger. It’s clear you can’t handle when someone calls you out and calling someone a “cunt” is just not funny. Or talking trash about a man who is deaf and never spoke about you is low. Then again, that’s what you are! I know Lisa is a comedian but most of the things she say…just aren’t funny! Thought I’d blog about this because my twitter friends were really confused with what was going on! Now here’s to hoping Lisa leaves next week on Celebrity Apprentice..LOL!

Tags: ,

Category: Let's Discuss:

nancy mcguinness
nancy mcguinness

Well that hurt my son is deaf and for 31 years weve learned to ignore,i could go on and on about him and how great he is but i really don’t care what she thinks being deaf is quite a great experience,my son like lou are happy loving funny people.Sweetpea and mom your right.thank you cause at first i wanted to kick ass but I’m cool now.And what is so funny about her Jerry Sienfeld,Joan Rivers,Sinbad is funny and she is not.Don’t worry about Rox all that you’ve done so far.

julie
julie

OMG Lisa L is a JEALOUS & insecure bitch! WOW grow up lady isn’t she like 60?Too late for her to get some class……….or fix that nasty attituide.

Leave Lou alone, Victoria, and ROX………..

bhurst girl
bhurst girl

This makes me angry on so many levels. I grew up in the same neighborhood as the Ferrigno family, he and they are just about the nicest most decent down to earth people you would want to meet. Lou overcame his disability and made a name for himself without resorting to low blows and degrading others to keep himself relevant. As for this other Scifusa (it’s Italian, look it up) I never liked her, always thought she was a loud, crude disgusting slob.

Jill
Jill

I honestly don’t even know who LL is (and I pay attention to EVERYthing) but the way I heard about her was through all the RHWives twitter-sphere—- so she must trying to align with the brand and get their fan base. *lunching w/ Bethenny etc*

How over the line for her to call you those names. EWWWWW. How about BE FUNNY, Lisa? Aren’t you supposed to be a comedienne?

Kristi
Kristi
I am glad you said something to Lisa! For her to go after a person with a disablility is beyond cruel. As parents today we are trying to teach that bullying and making fun of someone who is “different” is unacceptable. My son is blind and that is my ultimate fear that people are going to talk crap about him because he is blind by NO fault of his own. Lisa why don’t you pick on someone who is like you..a bitch. Grow up and act like a civil human being. These people you make fun of and bash imagine… Read more »
Heidi
Heidi
That’s very unfortunate that this happened to you/with you…… Wow, you’re only 19? I want to compliment you for your so very mature & & your blogs are written with thought, investigation, maturity & excellent writing skills….. Good for you….! 🙂 With reference to Lisa, that’s just who she is….. Don’t let her words get to you for you are a special young lady who has alot going for you & your in a much better place than Lisa will ever be……. Hold your head up high & never lower yourself to this type of standards as you’re above all… Read more »
Isabella Patricia
Isabella Patricia
It actually really upsets me how she can make fun of Lou when he’s partly deaf! She’s a fuccn idiot, and a cold-hearted overweight bitch who should quit talking shit about people who’s educated and smart. Lou is in Law Enforcement. He’s been a cop for several years now, and he’s a great actor who I admire! Wth does this fat pig do? Make fun of people all day long! LOOK IN THE MIRROR, LISA! YOU’RE THE STUPID ONE! Making fun of Lou is sad and wrong! How dare she? It’s one thing to make funny jokes about people, but… Read more »
Wise owl
Wise owl
Wow Rox. That is the MOST hypocritcal article, I have ever read. YOU began the issue. She did not contact you, by your own admission, YOU contacted her. Tgen when she blocked you for being a whiney bitch, YOU went and talked more shit. When she responded to you calling her a coward (when actually she did the adult thing and try to ignore you) YOU turned around and played the innocent victim. YOU then post all of this on your blog, encouraging your fans to “bully” (your words) her. Do you really not see this??? I’m sure your rabid… Read more »
Kate
Kate

Awww, and no one has attacked you back yet…how interesting….

Wise owl
Wise owl

Doesn’t change the fact that Rox created this entire issue and then turned around and cried about it. Pathetic. Just like you, Kate!

Jessalina
Jessalina

lol that picture of lisa lampinelli strikes an uncanny resemblance of caroline. no wonder they’re friends!

Lisa is kookoo
Lisa is kookoo

Not only Lisa and Caroline are birds of the same feather…they look alike too! The last season on NJ Housewives was an eye opener of what a horrible human being Caroline is…and what I can’t fathom is that when their family pokes fun at other people like Teresa or Joe they are ok with it…but when you say anything about any of the Manzo Dunzo they act like they are untouchables. Such stupid family…just like this Lisa L…LOL I don’t even know her.

pinkie
pinkie

she wishes she was one of the top 3 comedians. this is just a way to get attention.. it has been said already , but the top reason the womens team did not win was total points and comment was their concept did not include children.

That was Lisa and Aubrey’s baby.. Lisa should have been the one fired.

Helen Wheels
Helen Wheels

Are you really only 19? Bless you child, I have a coat older than you!

Good for you and the way you are handling that sea cow, Lampanelli.

LH
LH

Not nice giving manatee’s a bad name!

Sharon Lea
Sharon Lea

I don’t get Lisa right now. I’ve seen her on TV roasts. But between CA, and these tweets, it’s too much. I thought her act was an “act,” but now I am wondering if she is just mean.

How does she claim to be one of the 3 top female comedians? I did a search on Google and the Huffington Post had this list from last year – 53 in total and SHE WAS NOT ON THE LIST!

kate
kate

who can”t take it??? why do you even tweet her or antagonize her?? why do you even care? BECAUSE YOU DRINK TRE-KOOLADE THAT’S WHY!

Not a fan of BG
Not a fan of BG

Tre’s Kool-aid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lisa’s sandy vagina

kydnaas
kydnaas

Just gonna leave this here…

kydnaas ?
I don’t get @LisaLampanelli how can you make fun of someone w/ a disability?on top of that,you told someone to “go kill yourself”. classless

Lisa Lampanelli ?
@saaandyk Lou and I are buddies and had jokes like that between us on the show. Besides, I’m an insult comic — I make fun of everyone.

Yes, what she said was rude and unacceptable (even if it was a joke).. HOWEVER, she was really kind to me on twitter… so I don’t have much to say. She can be nice depending on how you speak to her.

Nicole
Nicole
Lisa should have been fired instead of Victoria. Despite Victoria’s whining, it was Lisa who ultimately made the group fail. She didn’t want to listen to anyone’s ideas, like Dayanna when she was trying to say that their performance wasn’t appealing to women and children. If Lisa knew that lighting, sounds, stage managment, etc… was the MOST important part of the show, why didn’t she take that position instead of giving it to Victoria who clearly said she didn’t know what she was doing? Instead of doing something she’s familiar with and claims is the “most important job” she decided… Read more »
mm
mm

I watched Celebrity Apprentice last night and I absolutely LOVED IT when the that baboon-faced blowhard Lisa Lampanelli started to blubber in the boardroom and the dainty little beauty queen sitting next to her just smirked at what a crybaby wuss she was. Absolutely classic!!!

mm
mm

Ha! Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMfER3SiuzA

b – l – u – b – b – e – r

groovygrrl
groovygrrl

I had never even heard of Lisa before this incident. I must have died of boredom before she was on Bethenny’s infomercial umm show ever annoying or whatever.

Carrie
Carrie

P.S. I can’t wait to get home from work everyday to read your blog. It’s the first site I click on, even before Facebook. I post rarely but just wanted you to know I love your blog. Thanks for writing it and keep up the good work!

AllAboutTRH
AllAboutTRH

Aw glad you enjoy the site 🙂

Carrie
Carrie
I had never heard of Lisa Lampanelli before CA but I followed her Twitter last night while watching the show. I thought she was nasty to Dayana and wanted to see what she was tweeting. She is CLEARLY jealous of Dayana and treats her like a dumb blonde. Dayana obviously has brains to go along withy her beauty but the control freak, Lisa wouldn’t allow her to contribute anything. I think Dayana was too easy on the witch in the boardroom and even though I knew Victoria should go I was actually hoping that Lisa would get fired. What a… Read more »
Kate
Kate

Love your comment – especially “if this is the way she has to make her living I feel sorry for her” – right on the money.

NYGirl
NYGirl

It’s funny how she claims to be so tough in a man’s world, but cried like a little bitch on last night’s episode. I really hope we don’t have to see that again. A loud mouthed whining fat slob is not a pretty sight. As far as the working the pole comment, most of us have seen Rox’s pic. She’s a hottie. Can’t blame fat ass Lisa for being jealous. Rox has the right attitude. Laugh it off!

Annah
Annah
I must be a terrible person because I think Lisa is so funny, I love that type of humor. I don’t know Lou or if he is even really deaf but either way I think that comment was funny. *hangs head in shame* But… we don’t make a logical decision as to what makes us laugh. I’m sorry that Rox was offended by her and it got to this point. I just think unless someone is purposely TRYING to HURT someone, we need to lighten up and not take things so seriously. Its fun to laugh at others but even… Read more »
Rosalie Marie,

Annah, since you don’t seem to care if someone degrades you to that level, and perhaps you are just that level, Maybe You Take It, but don’t tell other women to take it. Obviously, you think it’s funny. Obviously you would look the other way if someone says that to you. Obviously, you have a self esteem problem. No Real Woman, Young Or Old, will bend over and take that shit. Stand Up Annah, please.

Liz
Liz

“And perhaps you are just that level” you are so rude! And you completely missed the point of her comment.

Rosalie Marie,

Liz, go back to Reality Tea.

Annah
Annah
I get what you’re saying, I can’t agree with ANY of the comments about who you think I am, but… I’m not offended because you don’t know me, and based on what I said AND the fact that you don’t know me I guess I can see why you might think that way of me. I suppose people are different and see things differently. I just don’t let myself get worked up over things like this and wish others wouldn’t. I see so many hurt feelings everyday and I can never understand why people ALLOW others to make them feel… Read more »
Rosalie Marie,

Annah, you make a valid point and you did so without attacking. Very Rare when someone isn’t attacking. lol. I don’t think you are weird. I just think it’s a dirty, dirty word to use. It’s bad enough if a man uses that word, but no woman should call another woman that. It really is degrading.

Helen Wheels
Helen Wheels
Rosalie Marie, On this I could not agree with you more. When a woman uses that word against another woman, it is a betrayal against all women. Just as is calling each other, “bitch” in a salutary way, i.e., ‘what’s up, bitch,” or as Miss “Likes-To-Think-She’s-Classy” Gunvalson said, “Okay you bitches, let’s eat.” It is degrading all around and serves nothing but to further divide women and foster stereotypes. Now, let’s consider the “C-word” coming from a man. It used to piss me off when I was younger but now that I’m looking at the business end of 60 years… Read more »
Rosalie Marie,
I do not like Lisa and she is the typical idiot who steroetypes people. She did that with Victoria Gotti. “Victoria’s tough and when she says get it done, people will get it done,” said Lisa. Lisa, all because Victoria’s last name is Gotti, doesn’t make her a bully type who goes around bullying people. Victoria has stepped out of her family and made accomplishments on her own. Like it or not, Lisa is nothing, Nothing but a comedian! Gee, that’s a real brainer! Lisa, also reminds me of Roseann Barr (Don’t care if I Incorrectly spelled her name) very… Read more »
Liz
Liz

She needs help?

Liz
Liz

You think Roseanne Barr is on the same level as a nazi bc she is rude, sweaty and overweight???.

Rosalie Marie,

WTF? Is this confession time? I wrote it, too bad.

Rosalie Marie,
The company I worked for was Baltimore Gas and Electric. If you wish to verify my story on this shooting. Cowards other co-workers turned out to be. The supervisor, who ran out of the building without even warning others, told the media she yelled for everyone to get out. Bullshit! The coward co-workers all hated the Supervisor, but said she was nice when asked by the media what she was like to work with. They said she was professional. Bullshit. That supervisor was exactly like Lisa. A Nut. In the end, off camera, all the employee’s wished the co-worker had… Read more »
Helen Wheels
Helen Wheels

Are you the same Rosalie Marie that wanted to see Sammy “The Bull” Gravano safely home from prison in the bosom of his family? The same Sammy Gravano that admitted to killing 19 people; one of them his wife’s brother? That felt sorry for the bully of bullies – Karen Gravano?

Just trying to establish credibility in my mind.

Rosalie Marie,

By the way Helen Wheels, since we are all about the truth here, aren’t you also the one who once wrote,
“As for Junior, I almost feel sorry for him.”
I’m pretty certain that was you.

Helen Wheels
Helen Wheels

Yes, I did but it was sarcasm if you look at it in the context of the whole post. I am glad you realized there is nothing to Karen Gravano and her so-called friend and family. She is an empty vessel who takes on the manner and form of those around her. That is why she now sounds like a ghetto-gang whore because that is who she was hanging with for the past 20 years.
Trust me. I’m from New Jersey. I know people who know people.

Rosalie Marie,
Helen Wheels, Yes but in reality, In Real Life, No. I got a little mushy regarding the father and daughter thing but the truth is, If God gave me that sort of power to wish someone out of prison, I would Never, NEVER wish that for Sammy The Bull. I honestly should not have made that comment. Bottom line, Reality Wise, He is a cold blooded murderer and, after I read the book, how can Karen tell us her father was a loving father and husband when he used them to sell drugs? I think the whole family is evil.… Read more »
Rosalie Marie,

If you look at the police photos of Karen, her brother, her mother and father taken after the drug bust, their eyes, all of them, are very cold and evil. I think the family is evil.

Rosalie Marie,

Helen Wheels, I wish I could take that comment back. STB is a murderer and frankly, I think he enjoyed killing. I’m Sorry For Leaving That Comment. I really am.

Jennifer W
Jennifer W

Number 1 … She needs new material.
Number 2….. She looked like a fool last night on CA!
Number 3….. Anyone that needs to swear to be funny is not funny!
Number 4…… There are plenty of funny female comics with TV shows cause they are funny without being vulgar
Number 5…… She looks like the back of Jimmy’s “Big Balls” sack! Ugly, Ugly woman inside and out!

Lisa, if Howard Stern is your only claim to fame that makes you Ba Ba Booey!!

pinkie
pinkie

LOL @ 5!

DJ
DJ

Roxy, Lisa may be 5 or 6 times your age, but you are wiser (and more beautiful) than she will ever be! Cream rises to the top. Don’t engage with that cow!

Anna Ak
Anna Ak

Wow Rox, I am sorry you had to deal with such a caustic person, but you defended yourself very well and you defended another person that she was being so horrible to!
Great blog and good job with everything that you do! I see such a great and bright future for you!!!

Saboricua
Saboricua

That sponge bob looking bitch was totally out of line. I hope Teresa beats her ass and sends her packing.

Lisa
Lisa

I HONESTLY had no clue who this woman was until CA then I seen the mean tweets and all I can say is GROSS!!!!!!!!! Why would anyone want to listen to someone with a FILTHY mouth like hers……shaking my head I just dont understand!!!

LisaLisa
LisaLisa

Oh, Miss Roxy, sweetie — you don’t need this kind of bullying. You did defend yourself very well and for that I’m proud of you.

You will have “haters” who are so jealous of your success and the fact that you own your full, wonderful life, living it on your terms. I would love to suggest to simply truly ignore them. Completely. They WANT you to respond because it validates them. By ignoring them, Roxy, they are not validated.

Kim
Kim

Disgusting! You handle yourself very well against this Internet ugliness. There’s funny and there’s offensive. Lisa is offensive.