Which Housewives Wished Teresa Giudice Luck On Celebrity Apprentice?

February 19, 2012 |By Continue Reading

Today was the season premiere of Celebrity Apprentice and RHONJ star Teresa Giudice did fabulous! As most of you know Teresa doesn’t speak to the housewives on RHONJ so I kept a look out on who tweeted wishing her good luck and who didn’t!

Melissa Gorga tweeted, “Good luck to @Teresa_Giudice. Hope she raises a lot of $ for @Nephcure on #CelebrityApprentice. I Met Matthew & he is truly an amazing boy..” Teresa then retweeted Melissa’s tweet and thanked her! Now thats the way to go!

Caroline Manzo is definitly watching! She tweeted, “Good luck to my friend @LisaLampanelli – @celebrityapprentice” Many then tweeted her and said that was a low blow and Caroline responded “Dear Everyone – @lisalampanelli is a good & true friend. I support my friends, always.” She added, “Donald Trump Jr. always looks so handsome. never a hair out of place.” I get why Caroline would get the immediate backlash of tweeting that because she has never tweeted Lisa prior to knowing that Lisa was on the show.

Kathy Wakile did wish Teresa success saying, “All the best tonight @Teresa_Guidice! Wishing you nothing but continued success!”

Jacqueline tweeted, “It’s cold outside.” And later was asked if she is avoiding Celebrity Apprentice this season. Jac said, “I actually have never seen the show, but I’m sure it’ll be great”

Former housewife Dina Manzo tweeted, “Who’s watching #celebrityapprentice with my girl @teresa_giudice ???? I know I am. Proud of you T!!”

And Andy Cohen said, “we’re all rooting for you on Celeb Apprentice! Show them what Jersey Girls are made of”

Jill Zarin also tweeted Teresa saying, “good luck ! I know you will make all housewives proud!”

Congratulations again, Teresa! You did great! I have a feeling you’re in for the long run!

Tags: ,

Category: Caroline Manzo, Dina Manzo, Jacqueline Laurita, Jill Zarin, Kathy Wakile, Melissa Gorga, RHONJ, Teresa Giudice

Ladybug
Ladybug

Quick, Meho, X-Factor and America’s Got Talent are both casting NOW!! They just announced it on the morning news!! Hurry, and go audition to prove to everyone what a truly great singer you are!! Then when they pick you as the winner, you can say that you really do have talent and that you aren’t riding Teresa’s coattails!!
Hahahahahahaha, NOT!!

Ladybug
Ladybug

Don’t forget to incorporate some of those great dance moves and costuming that you learned when you worked at Lookers as a “bartender”, LOL!

maggie mammarelli
maggie mammarelli

I just have to say regarding the pronunciation of Tre’s last name ….I have been giggling since Season One having grown up in an all Italian neighborhood, I thought “who came up with that pronunciation?”….and then they continued to screw it up after Tre pronounced it correctly on Season 2 finale with Andy Cohen. Holy smoke it is “ju-di-chay” wake up people…how does any get “ju-dice” from that spelling….UUUGGHHH

maggie mammarelli
maggie mammarelli

oh and poor caroline …nothing to do with her time either …. she is still obviously ticked that her own sister chose Tre over her….. what goes around comes around and bites you Mrs. Manzo

old NJ girl
old NJ girl
Yesterday the women who runs Absurd to Sublime tweeted that she was now a fan of Teresa. Within an hour the former Lookers employee sent the same women a DM. Doesn’t she ever stop trying to jump on the Teresa bandwagon. I can not wait until ALL the dirty little secrets come out out the former Lookers employee on National TV. There are still too many people that don’t read this blog that think believe the “my poor me I am a victim act” I am glad that SH is finally seeing the light about her and her PW husband.
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

“Within an hour the former Lookers employee sent the same women a DM.”

Did Sharon/A2S disclose what it said?

kydnaas
kydnaas

Turns out that Lisa and CManzo actually are friends.
This is Lisa’s husband.. “Jimmy Big Balls”

old NJ girl
old NJ girl
In my opinion Lisa has an extremely nasty mouth. Don Caro seems to think strip clubs and foul language are acceptable as long as it gets her family more press. Does anyone else remember Dina making a statement when she left RHONJ that everything “became about the show and getting in the press”. At the time I didn’t know who she was referring to but no it is clearly her sister and the kids( really adults that refuse make their own way without mommy) Lauren has to be the laziest of all the Manzo’s. She has a new store opening… Read more »
kydnaas
kydnaas

“I think that Teresa like Lisa at first but lost interest in her after Lisa let her mouth start flying with the f-bombs. I for one don’t blame her.”

lol ? I haven’t read a single thing about Teresa and Lisa being friends or even being enemies… would you like to share your evidence of that ?

Rosalie Marie,
To be honest, I am only watching this show because of Teresa. So, whether I like her book, her strategy on Celebrity Apprentice, it doesn’t matter. I actually do like Teresa. She’s my favourite but that doesn’t mean I have to kiss the ground she walks on. And, all because I wasn’t ”fond” of her first cookbook, certainly doesn’t mean I will dislike the following two. I learned a big lesson about purchasing books using my Nook aka Kindle, and that is, go to Barnes and Nobles and look at the actual book and if you like it, buy the… Read more »
mm
mm

I borrowed Skinny Italian from the library and I think it was a nicely designed book with nice photographs that you would probably enjoy more in the hard copy than on an e-reader. Borrow it from your library if you can or take a look in a bookstore and see if it makes a difference to you. I did think the writing was more entertaining than just about any other recipe book I’ve bought but to be honest I didn’t have a chance to try any of the recipes.

Rosalie Marie,
You know, I’m not going to hate on Caroline for a dispute she may have with Teresa. I would rather focus on the show. We don’t see these women twenty four hours a day. We only catch a glimpse of them one day a week for less than one hour and in that one hour, the story doesn’t just focus on one woman. And, it’s only on for four months out of a year. I have no idea what has happened to these friendships on a personal level so why hate Caroline for the short fraction we see her on… Read more »
Rosalie Marie,

I paid nearly $18.00 on Lisa Vanderpump’s book and that was on Nook. I should get my money back with a thank you for reading the damned thing in the first place. Teresa’s book is the same.

Lee
Lee

Rosalie
Before Teresa’s 2nd cookbook came out, her kids were trashing Teresa’s Skinny Italian cookbook in the car on the way to the charity run. They also were nasty to her on the beach. The fight between T and Kathy was none of their business to comment on. Teresa is twice their age and they should be more respectful. Ashlee accused Teresa as the source for a story claiming Jac as a stripper. When it was proven that it was Danielle, they offered no apology.

Gregg
Gregg

Now this idiot is the kind of comments Bravo lets through. Teresa’s book is amazing, I’ve made sooooooo many yummy dinners from her recipes! You are a liar or lazy because if you really had Teresa’s book and made her recipes you would be singing her praises. You’re full of it lady.

Rosalie Marie,

Gregg, why are crawling up a strangers ass? Come out Gregg! Don’t forget to wipe off the brown stains.

Rosalie Marie,

Yea Gregg, this idiot is talkin to you.

Rosalie Marie,

Name a recipe you made from Teresa’s book and tell me how you prepared it? If you really made at least one, you should have no trouble telling me what it was and how you made it.

Rosalie Marie,

It’s only just the start so I’m not going to be hard on Theresa. It’s hard to say she did a good job when she’s sort of staying in the background hoping nobody will focus on her. Like Tia.

Gregg
Gregg

She wasn’t in the backround she kicked ass!

Rosalie Marie,

Oh for crying out loud! She kicked ass. What? Frying red peppers? lmao. Christ.

Rosalie Marie,

Oh, yea, and she chopped a garlic.

Madeline
Madeline

Teresa did great! Teresa brought in money, took pics with fans, made sandwiches. Teresa was kicking ass and taking names! She is a nice lady, I’ve met her, she’s totally sweet. That is why there were no problems with her. Love Teresa!

Rosalie Marie,

Sorry, my sister’s name is Theresa so I am used to spelling it with an H. I meant to write, Teresa.

Bossman
Bossman

Teresa is so above this show, its her time to move on and shine, and the rest of the cast can go on rolling their eyes and still blaming teresa for all their Sad phony lives!!!!! Go Teresa

mysticmoon
mysticmoon
Theresa is a mean, hateful person. I cannot believe how she doesn’t know some of the most common knowledge! On the reunion show Andy had to point out to her time and again the meanings of sayings that most 10 year old’s would know! Her grammar is terrible at times and she cannot pronounce simple words. Now she is constantly changing the pronunciation of her husband’s last name! THAT is strange! She has pronounced it like JOO-DICE until recently now it’s suddenly JUDY-SHAY. How Jr. High to change the pronunciation of one’s name. Then we’re supposed to believe she writes… Read more »
Lima O'Beanstein
Lima O'Beanstein
oh pumpkin, maybe you should check everybody involved (even peripherally) with RHONJ before you start spell checking their grammar. I must say that Melissa has, by far, the worst grammar of anybody. She can not distinguish in any way between their, there and they’re, she just randomly chooses whichever one she feels like at the moment. There is no way she graduated from college. And then you have her hag sisters. One of them keeps insisting that she is involved in a daily “coffee clutch.” I find this so amusing. I picture her holding her coffee mug very tightly, as… Read more »
Mia
Mia

Lima, I noticed the coffee clutch thing and it drove me crazy lol. Not one person corrected her either because she continues to say it. Dumb a**.

Razzle-dazzle
Razzle-dazzle

Who cares how she pronounces her last name? Is it going to affect your everyday life? Talk about nitpicking!

Rosalie Marie,

Razzle Dazzle, we don’t care. Teresa is the one who was irritated that nobody, including Andy Cohen, was pronouncing her name right. She wrote that in her cookbook.

Lee
Lee

Judy-Shay is the way you would pronounce it in Italian. The vowel sound of “I” sounds like a vowel “E” in the Italian language.

Rosalie Marie,

I thought it was pronounced, Jew-dee-chay. JUDeeChay. Giudice’. lol. Who really cares anymore? lol

Mike
Mike

Lisa replied to Caroline today, but still, Caroline tweet was distasteful and disrespectful.

Josh
Josh

Carolina is so eaten up with jealousy it’s hilarious. Stay small Caroline, while Treeeee rises to the top~!!!

sickofmelissa
sickofmelissa

I swear, I could hear The Former Lookers employee TV smash to pieces when someone said, “Teresa is the most recognizable of all the celebrities”.

Josh
Josh

I didn’t catch that! Cool, who said it?

Michele
Michele

What I find funny is Xanax Jax could tweet all about what the hell mile marker they where at, who was eating or drinking what, and who ran out of supplies on the road trip from hell, but to send a tweet to a friend should couldn’t do! Xanax Jax’s you really need to grow up no wonder why Ashlee is the way she is!

Suzie
Suzie

If Caroline has any character she would have refrained from tweeting last night. Lost even more respect for her. Same goes for Jacqueline. So immature. teresa made RHWNJ watchable. If not for her Caroline Jac, Melissa & etc wouldnt have a job

M.A.
M.A.

Loved watching her- congrats, Teresa! Lexi’s text was cute and Dina’s nice too.

M.A.
M.A.

Tweet!

Sharon Lea
Sharon Lea

I think it was good that most of them posted something in support. It only took 30 seconds to type and life is short. The one that didn’t – she came off as petty.

Stacey
Stacey

Just another perfect example of what total asses Caroline and Waco Jaco are. Melissa and Kathy are just trying to save face at this point.

doreen
doreen
Agree, I think Meho and Kathy still need Teresa badly, so they are going to try and make some kind of peace with her just to try and stay relevant. Think about family or people in your own lives that have used you for their own benefit and it’s just like them. They thought that they could make it on their own and then flopped, so they come back to you. You never want to risk your own family for anything and that’s exactly what those two did and the world saw that. Melissa wanted to bring up Teresa’s and… Read more »
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

Way off-topic: I couldn’t get over how bad Cheryl Tiegs looked. Yet another once-beautiful woman who couldn’t age gracefully.

JoJoLaMa
JoJoLaMa

I agree she didn’t exactly look ” hawt”, but the woman is SIXTY-FOUR. We ought to give her a break. I don’t remember my grandmother looking like that at 64.

mm
mm
I’m so glad Cheryl recognized that she didn’t have the right personality for this competition. I helped her leave the show on the most graceful level possible. What do people think of the woman who was in charge of the woman’s team for the first task. I don’t think I’m going to like her. She may have been competent but she was too much of a Debbie downer. Never cracked a smile. Not my idea of entertaining. The guys were a lot more fun this week. I have no idea who Aubrey O’Day is but I kind of liked her… Read more »
Rosalie Marie,

I didn’t like the woman on the first competition. I found her to be very obnoxious and prejudiced. Notice how she, a Mexican, continually praised the other Mexican female as if they were the only two who did all the work? Yea, they are very prejudice and I hate that kind of attitude. Praise your own kind. That’s not how people should be. You give praise to the entire team and don’t simply root one person out as the best of them all.

ethan
ethan

they are venezualan. and the charity was a venezualan charity. therefore they both raised a lot of money. for a charity based in their country. and i think its prejudice to refer to a latina woman as “mexican” when clearly they said multiple times they were venezualan.

Oh for Christ Sake

Rosalie Marie,

You certainly didn’t see the two Italian females, Teresa and Victoria Gotti doing that. Teresa to Victoria, “Oh Victoria, You Did A Fabulous Job!” Victoria Responds, “No Teresa, You Had The Most Difficult Chore!” Teresa, “No Victoria, I Admire You!” Victoria, “No Teresa, I Admire YOU!”

JanShe
JanShe

LOL, I love your comments.
You always crack me up.

CHEERS

Casual Observer
Casual Observer

Aubrey was part of the Diddy-manufactured girl group Danity Kane, which originated on MTV’s “Making the Band.” They had a couple of minor hits a few years back, then disbanded.

Yeah, Debbie—excuse me, Deborah—Gibson has bitchface for days. 🙂

sickofmelissa
sickofmelissa

Aubrey (never heard of her) was wrong about the number of twitter followers. Teresa has more than her.

sickofmelissa
sickofmelissa

JD
JD

The minute she said she was holding back on her donors until she became project manager, i thought she will be dismiss. That is a big NO NO NO….But Paul came through, he said they were gonna get half milli, they made $497,000 WOW.

mm
mm

oops – “IT” not ” I ” helped her leave. typo

Terri
Terri

Caroline and her family have shown their true colors and it’s not pretty they think their better than everyone else yet they use people for their own gain. They are a very bitter family. Be carefull Caroline karma is a bitch and so are you and it’s gonna be coming around.

lee
lee

Exactly. Right now the family that owns the NY Giants are the new bff. You know that friendship is for their own gain. I also think the Manzos kicked the Gorgas to.the curb once it was discovered that Mel worked at Lookers for a year and not a bikini bar for the summer. Caro realized Mel.is a.LIAR.

jmm27
jmm27
I know…they are seriously pathetic. I was following all of the Manzo’s, but had to unfollow all except Caroline (only for curiousity, trust me), because the family is completely over-the-top obessed with themselves and WHO they know. Like you said, the new BFF, owner of the Giants…give me a frigign break. I still cannot forget when she compared her children to Alexa Ray Joel – OMG – because, as she said, they were all “privileged”. I swear I wanted to throw something at the TV. Imagine the balls of comparing HER children to that of the wealth that Billy Joel… Read more »
doreen
doreen

That’s what happens when your not a true friend or a friend at all. It’s easy for you to trade people in when something better comes up. Who wants friends like that? Next Manzo’s will trade NY Giants in for something better after they use them up for fame, name dropping or tickets to games.

Cloudywithachanceofmeatballs
Cloudywithachanceofmeatballs

I think Melissa and joe are hypocrites first they down Teresa. But once everyone sees through their intentions and how manipulative they can be they start to have a “change of heart”. Melissa should have called Teresa or even send a text. Something’s should just be kept private the media does not need to know if your trying to mend a relationship. As for Caroline she needs to do a self evaluation shes very old and acts like a middle schooler feeding into unnecessary drama.

Lima O'Beanstein
Lima O'Beanstein
My take on Caroline is that she takes herself soooooo seriously when in reality, she is really a joke. She and her family are uneducated, blue collar workers. They are working class people with some money, nothing wrong with that, but honestly, put it in perspective, just remember who you are. I live in Northern New Jersey, in a county over from them, in the most affluent county in NJ and I see bank. Serious, sick, educated bank that would eat Caroline and her crew alive. These people laugh at the NJ housewives. If she could only see herself for… Read more »
Danielle
Danielle

Agree with you 100%. I find it sad that “children of privilege” like the Manzos don’t pursue a college education. Obviously they can afford it. There are so many people who would give their right arm to have opportunities like these kids. Albie (how old is too old to be an “Albie” anyhow), who did go to college, seems to have no desire to get an honest job using his education. He’d rather ride mommy’s coattails hawking products.

JoJoLaMa
JoJoLaMa
Albie did go to college and ended up actually graduating and earning a BA. But watch the first season and you’ll come away with a feeling that this is a family that does NOT appreciate higher education and him going was a very unusual, black-sheepy thing to do. Yes, they “supported” him by helping him pay for it, not an insignificant thing, but they made numerous comments implying it was kind of a waste etc. Caroline even said ” In this family, we value street smarts, not book smarts” or some such nonsense. I think Albie has finally fallen in… Read more »
Calling _all_angels
Calling _all_angels

Bev…You nailed it! Agree with you completely

Mego the lying stripper
Mego the lying stripper

How’s Blk water doing Caroline? I though so.

donnalee
donnalee

hehehehe

Nicole
Nicole

Between Melissa and Kathy, I think Kathy was genuine in her tweet to Teresa. This wasn’t the first time that Kathy acknowledged Teresa’s success via twitter. She’s tweeted how proud she is of Teresa several times since news broke that Teresa was on Celebriry Apprentince. Kathy is a snake and passive aggressive but she seems to be the only one who really wants to make up with Teresa. I think Kathy would be so much more likable if she wasn’t always siding with Melissa and trying to make subtle digs at Teresa because of Melissa and Joey.

Tyler
Tyler
Actions speak louder than words, she is green with envy. She always has a degrading or insulting remark after. Kathy likes to put Teresa down, she is nothing but a bug eyed, ugly, jealous bully. Teresa needs to ignore them and just think about her husband and her girls. I’m sick of Melissa and Kathy’s fake, lying bullshit and I just want to be done with them. I wish Melissa and Kathy never came on the show, they never go away and they are always trying to ride on Teresa’s coat tails. Let Teresa have peace, everyone is sick of… Read more »
singer030587
singer030587

I agree Kathy needs to stay away from Joe and Mellisa and all of them and love her cousin and apologize

Doglvr
Doglvr

Gosh, I wish some of you would go over to the bravo message boards and post your support of Teresa when the new season of RHONJ comes back on. The majority of posters think Caroline, Melissa and Kathy are Saints and Teresa is the Anti-Christ!! Love me some Teresa – she’s not perfect but the other ladies are so fake!!

Michael
Michael

I have wriitten soooooo many comments on the Bravo blogs in support of Teresa that never get posted so I just gave up. All my gay friends say the same thing. The Bravo blogs favor the other housewives and only post hateful posts about Teresa. Only once in awhile do they let a good comment about Teresa get posted. The favoritism for Melissa and the other housewives is disgusting and not fair. Bravo lost my respect.

Kija
Kija

I have posted there dozens of times and not one has ever been approved. I have always been incredibly circumspect and careful with my language and what I say in order to meet their clearly malleable guidelines for posting. I think they might have a comment moderator who goes just approves every 5th post or something, because some immoderate ones get through.

JoJoLaMa
JoJoLaMa
I’ve noticed that too. After my first few attempts to get something posted failed, I actually tried to examine my own words, writing style, grammar, propriety. I even tried to make sure my comments weren’t TOO negative or slanted. I never criticized BRAVO. I supported Teresa without bashing the other ladies thinking that perhaps BRAVO wanted their site to be as you say a moderate, respectful, atypical, “classy” posting board. Then I finally caught on – they have an agenda and want their boards to closely resemble and fall in line with the producer-designed narratives. Although go look NOW. Since… Read more »
doreen
doreen

That’s true! Before I found this site I would try to post on Bravo site for Teresa millions of times and it never would post. I do think they pick and choose what they want for their own benefit and ratings. Thank God that I found this site to be able to speak my piece about what I want. THANK-YOU ROXY!!!!!!!!!

Kate
Kate

The Bravo website is notorious for screening people’s posts and not putting many up there. I have tried many times to say positive things to Teresa and they never got posted. Or I have tried to call out one of the other ladies for saying something and it never got posted. Bravo is controlling which posts make it for everyone else to see. They even edited the blogs of Teresa herself!! Here, and some other non-Bravo-affiliated blogs is where people can post their opinions without being screened by biased Bravo.

JoJoLaMa
JoJoLaMa
Ditto to what Kate said. I’ve made NUMEROUS frustrating attempts to get something posted to no avail. I know what you mean – if you read just BRAVO, you’d swear the opinions on the ladies were 90% against Teresa which is funny because that’s not what’s reflected on this site or the rest of the internet. Just Bravo. Obviously, most or all sites reserve the right to moderate posts and take them down if they’re offensive etc, but Bravo, IF they post your comment AT ALL, it’s like 2 days to a WEEK later. I’ve had that happen, which means,… Read more »
mm
mm

Yup – Bravos blog posts are as heavily edited as their shows. I tried to post 2 or 3 times and they didn’t put up my posts. Now I skip their site and get my info here.

pinkie
pinkie

I dont post and dont read Bravo Blogs, they edit and spin.

donnalee
donnalee

Exactly…that’s why I don’t post to Bravo…a BIG waste of time…

BravoJunkie
BravoJunkie

Unless Caroline continues on RHW, she’s a nobody, just like her children. I think she knows this and is bitter. She needs to get a life.

DEB
DEB

I AGREE WITH THE POST FROM BEV!!!!!COULDN’T HAVE SAID IT BETTER.LOVE THAT DINA AND LEXIE TWEETED HER.CANNOT STAND MEL OR KATHY.

Tracey
Tracey

Caroline must have shit a brick when the CA women were sitting around the table trying to figure out what their strategy was going to be and they all decided Teresa was the most recognizable out of all them!

Caroline and her family are so phony. I hope more of their lies are exposed this year.

hannavas02
hannavas02

I loved in the beginning when they said “everyone’s favorite NJ housewife”. Deflated a whole bunch of egos in one fell swoop

Jenny
Jenny

I’m happy to see that Melissa, Kathy, Dina, Lexi, and Andy all supported Teresa last night, even if it might’ve come across as superficial on some’s part. At least the effort was there.

Caroline was definitely watching, because she tweeted about how yummy grilled cheese sandwiches are.

Thought Teresa did great! Head down, hard work, did her part. Never watched Celebrity Apprentice before, but really enjoyed it.

Lee
Lee

I want to know when Caroline became such good friends with Lisa L. My guess is when she heard she will be on CA with Teresa. Caroline is now acting like the Marco family by trying to be a wedge in Teresa’s new friendships. Kathy still continues with her passive aggressive personality.

BecandGus
BecandGus

Yes Caroline did the same with Jay Mehor (spelling?). She and her rat pack of kids MADE SURE to go cheer for him when he was doing a stand up routine. She went out of her way to be friends with Jay in hopes of favorable blogs and comments, and it worked. Jay drank the Manzo Blackwater. Disgusting.

JoJoLaMa
JoJoLaMa
Yep. They knew it’s pretty difficult for someone to trash or even just make fun of someone who he/she JUST saw in person; someone who came to support him at his show and who just licked his butt hard. They knew exactly what they were doing. Too bad Jay Mohr didn’t catch on to their game. Lets hope LL does soon. Heck, read his blogs, for the vast majority of the season he LOVED and completely supported Teresa. I actually think he had a big crush on her. And it was completely organic. He didn’t like or not like anyone… Read more »
Lee
Lee

You are right. The last blog he trashed Teresa without reading her book. In the book it clearly states she was referring to the meatball contest on the Rachel Ray Show. He also failed to mention that Caroline’s kids trashed her before the book came out.

pinkie
pinkie

yes he did.. thats when i stopped reading bravo blogs
jays blogs were hilarious,, but once the manzo’s got their claws in this balls,,, he wasn’t worth reading

Terri
Terri

I think season 4 is gonna be a waste if bravo was smart they would ditch it we already know it’s just more of season 3 their whole plan blew up in their faces. Everything on it will be lies because we all know that Gorgas, Wakiles, Laritas and especially the Manzo clan are garbage. They’re disrespectfull , jealous liars that use people to further themselves.