Let’s Discuss: RHOBH Reunion Part 3

February 13, 2012 |By Continue Reading

RHOBH has finally come to an end! Monday was the RHOBH part 3 reunion and it was a bit annoying to watch. Sometimes I feel like Andy Cohen plays things way too safe. I thought I’d do a ‘Lets Discuss’ so we can discuss our thoughts on what went down tonight. Keep in my mind this is MY opinion and hopefully you can respect mine just like I will always respect yours even if we don’t agree!

Taylor Armstrong: Something that caught my eye is when Taylor said that Russell’s death could have been a murder…she smiled immediately after? I believe Russell has abused Taylor but there seems to be a lot of people who ‘witnessed’ Taylor getting abused including her friends and now that Russell is gone, how come they haven’t spoke now? Where are her “friends?”

Brandi Glanville: I respect Brandi for having an opinion and not being afraid to say it. I know it’s probably so frustrating for people like Dana to say she didn’t see ‘game night’ the way we all saw it. It was clear who was getting bullied.

Dana Wilkey: Dana seem like she was ready to bring it when she came into the reunion. I don’t agree with anything Dana said regarding ‘game night.’ I know Kyle was very happy when Dana backed her up but its clear what happened at game night. And it was Kyle and Kim who continued to talk and laugh at Brandi while she sat 2 feet away.

Kyle Richards: I really don’t know how I feel about Kyle this season. She just wasn’t the same Kyle she was last season. It’s hard to watch her especially because I used to like her so much. I personally feel like Kyle and Kim’s relationship will never get better. There’s way too much tension and Kim just doesn’t seem like she even likes Kyle. I just feel like their relationship is a lost cause

Kim Richards: Kim says what Brandi did hurt her family and maybe that’s true. BUT how Kim acted all season probably hurt her kids most! From the way she was acting with Mauricio to her constant lying. I believe that if anything those actions hurt her kids. I don’t get how Kim can watch the clips from SUR and then blame Brandi and say her children are so hurt from what Brandi said. She needs to recognize that it was her choices and addiction that hurt the family. I’m very proud of Kim for getting the help she needs but she still seems a little bit off.

Camille Grammer: I do agree with Camille when she said ‘most people who brag don’t really have the money.’

What are your thoughts on part 3 of the RHOBH reunion?

Tags:

Category: Adrienne Maloof, Brandi Glanville, Camille Grammer, Dana Wilkey, Kim Richards, Kyle Richards, Let's Discuss:, Lisa Vanderpump, RHOBH, Taylor Armstrong

Dani
Dani

I totally left out Camille. I think she held herself well this season and has show humility and grace. I love this version of Camille!

Dani
Dani
Well, Rox, I actually agree with most everything you said, all of it actually. Taylor:I rewatched some of both Reunion 2 and 3. Taylor changes voices and facial expressions alot and that makes me uncomfortable. She seemed to take charge when Andy was asking questions about Russell’s business partner by saying “We have to stop”. Then she made a totally different, very weird face when Brandi apologized to her. It made ME uncomfortable. Brandi says sorry for the comment about the book and explains she said it because of what Taylor said about EC’s tires. Taylor says “You said that… Read more »
Sassygrl72
Sassygrl72

Let’s play a game of which responders are Housewives/FOH and who are they….

leoski
leoski
Kyle is the most two-faced phony in BH. We didn’t need Lisa telling us that Kyle does the splits for attention, it was OBVIOUS! It’s funny how Kyle always says “once you say something on camera, it sticks with you”. She’s the one that outed her own sister on S1 about being an alcoholic. What sister does that? As mad as I am with my sister, I would NEVER say something like that especially with cameras around AND knowing that those words will haunt my sister forever. Poor Kim….to have her own sister tell that to the world about you.… Read more »
hatekyle
hatekyle

I STILL THINK THAT CAMILLE SHOULD STAY. SHE DESERVES TO BE THERE AND FOR WHAT SHE WAS PORTRAYED IN THE LAST SEASON, IT IS EVIDENT THAT SHE ACTUALLY HAS A GOOD HEART. I CAN’T SAY THE SAME THING FOR KYLE.

Gimme-A-Break
Gimme-A-Break
We’ve all figured out Taylor lies – she is intelligent and charming I’ll give her that. The one lie that bothers me the most that no one seems to be addressing is this: On the reunion Andy ‘said ‘you left a BRIEFCASE near Russel’s body when you found him and she acknowledged’. Also on WWHL in dec she said “Kennedy was with me when I found my husband”. YET on other taped interviews (not tabloids which could twist facts) she said “I never saw Russel’s body they wouldn’t let me hug him one last time”. Does this not raise alarm… Read more »
Jennifer
Jennifer

On the tape she was outside with Kennedy. The roommate of Russell went in another person. The brief case was Russell’s and it was discovered near or next to the body. This can mean a number of things. As for evidence it is possible. I think it is much more probable that the bank accts were of interest.

cammierari
cammierari

I thought Andy said “HE’D left a briefcase” meaning Russell left it beside the chair he used…

Gimme-A-Break
Gimme-A-Break
Possible that Russell left it there but I think he is smart enough that if he planned this then he would have left it with someone who would give it to the appropriate authorities. Reports indicate Taylor was at the house for hours and Russ’s family accused her of stealing cash, watch etc. so I’m inclined to think she “planted” a diversion b/c all these accounts were empty. She’s probably funnelled off the $ somewhere else. Remember his sister said she racked up nearly $100K after they separated. Also weird. Russ was found in a t-shirt, briefs and socks only.… Read more »
Belle557
Belle557

very good point ~ had not thought of that.

I remember her saying that she hasn’t looked inside it because she is afraid she will be sued if she is aware of it’s contents.

Of course she knows EXACTLY what is in there!

Gimme-A-Break
Gimme-A-Break
Reunion Pt3 – did anyone notice how quickly Taylor jumped out of her chair and ran over and answered fillers when Andy asked Adrienne’s husband why he was feeling Taylor’s cheek at the gates during the tea party. Seemed ot me she didn’t want him to answer the question and was creating a diversion. SO obvious. I think Paul was checking to see if she was lying about the broken, dislocated, discombobulated jaw story. What if she is being set up by investigators because the interviews all ask same questions and she always gives different answers but now it’s on… Read more »
didipie
didipie
Okay had to jump on here to tell this. My husband laughs that i watch these shows, so tonight I was telling him The Taylor dog story and how an ambulance had been called. I thought he was going to fall off the stool laughing. First he said oh my was she told to tell this story or what? Then he said.Dont you remember the time you tripped over the bucket of tools and the basement door was open and you went down the steps head first and you put your hand out and got it caught in the staircase.Shattered… Read more »
IamNobodysHW
IamNobodysHW

on tv Taylor said Russell hid in the bushes,(Taylor’s friendswho Russell beat up are Jennifer and mark she never said what the dog’s name was ) in the book she said Russell came from the gate on tv Taylor said she put her jaw back over a toiler in the book she said she massaged it back in, in bed. Taylor says one thing and write another

Belle557
Belle557
Taylors story of her and her two friends and Russell attacking them, to me, proves she is not being honest. 1) She said that she was being drowned, and the man was unconcious while Russell was trying to drown her. Where is the woman in all of this? Did she not call 911 – in the 911 call it would have been revealed what was going on and there would be a police report, which there hasn’t been. So was she just standing there while her fiance was unconcious and Taylor was being drowned? 2) Does she want viewers to… Read more »
cammierari
cammierari
I used to work with a girl who dated a guy who was well thought of and had many friends. He was a salesman, so he knew how to schmooze and get along with many different types of people. This same guy was hiding, in the bushes of my girlfriend’s house one night when I brought her home from a girl’s night out. Hiding. In the bushes. Like a snake. Another time, he was UNDER MY CAR as we left work-he wanted to see if his girlfriend was leaving with a guy. Scared the sh*t out of me. I didn’t… Read more »
stalina
stalina

HAHAHAHAHA so russ paid for the “damages” out of his own pocket, and then everything was cool? really? the cops dropped any further query, the hospital asked no questions about the “injuries”? EVERYBODY played ball because russ would pay the dentist and surgeon? you believe all tayliars far-fetched fables? ok. good. it’s refreshing to know that functioning mental cases are not limited to weaving baskets.

Stacey
Stacey
Well, this season has left me not liking the ones I liked last year. I think Kyle is just a very arrogant and mean person. I could see it a little last year, now confirmed. Kim is just disgusting to me. I want to feel badly for her but once she started her blaming of Brandi, that was it. Her behavior was what was disgusting and embarrasing to herself and her family, it does not matter what Brandi accused her of. Duh. She owes Brandi an apology and she brought nothing to the show. If she comes back next year,… Read more »
Jelly
Jelly

If Brandi doesn’t come back next year it will be because Bravo didn’t want her or she was being a diva and refused to come back as a friend of the housewife.

Only person to blame is Brandi.

didipie
didipie

Brandi will be back.Andy loves her:)

Jelly
Jelly

Eh. He isn’t a big Teresa fan and she came back. Just cause he likes or loves Brandi means nada.

Jelly
Jelly

I am assuming you are talking to Laurie because I’ve never said Brandi isn’t a housewife? Unless I am mistaken.

Siiri
Siiri

Niether is Taylor, or Camille, or Kim. None of them are married. You can’t simply wish Brandi away for not being a “real housewife” because she’s unmarried and you dislike her.

Siir
Siir

I don’t get you point. Kim is not a housewife. Neither is Camille. Nor is Taylor. You simply disliking her doesn’t disqualify her from coming back next season.

Laurie
Laurie

Again, Brandi — not a housewife. There’s no point to her being on a show about HOUSEWIVES. She’s more suited for Millionnaire Matchmaker… as a prospective date for the millionaire.

Laurie
Laurie
Bottom line for me about this season… 1. Kim still needs help. She was a mess last night. I kept trying to find positvity in this interview but the meds she’s still taking show no marked change in her ability to communicate lucidly. Wish her all the best but she needs new doctors to help manage her anxiety diagnosis. 2. Give Kyle a break: She’s caught in the middle of everyone. She doesn’t PUT herself in the middle. The ladies always come to her for advice and to gossip. She did apologize to Brandi for game night in 30 different… Read more »
T
T

So agree!!

Annna
Annna

Taylor was painfully annoying, as usual. Kyle was happy that Dana came in and kissed her a** because as soon as Dana said something about what’s being seen on cameras isn’t always what happened, she immediately cosigned. Dana annoyed me and I wish they hadn’t given her those 5 minutes to talk about nothing. I feel bad for Kim & I hope she’s getting better and will fully recover. She seems like she is always annoyed w/Kyle and is thinking “oh, would she shut up.” haha

Sassygrl72
Sassygrl72

I don’t know how Dana can breath with her head that far up Kyle’s ass.

R.R
R.R

Same way Brandi manages to be up in Lisa’s ass 24/7

Sassygrl72
Sassygrl72

First rule of anon posting, don’t show when a nerve has been hit.

Siiri
Siiri

The difference is, Lisa and Brandi have become close friends. Friends tend to defend one another. Dana had only met Kyle once, and had never met Kim before game night – and her sucking up to both of them, and Camille that night was embarrassing.

Nicole
Nicole
Brandi is a hypocritical, immature brat. Considering how close she and Camille are, if Brandi was such a victim on game night, don’t you think Camille would have defended Brandi instead of sitting there quietly while Dana was stating her point of view of game night? Camille had a lot to say about everyone else and defended Adrienne multiple times, but she kept quiet when it came to Brandi and what happened at game night. Dana was there, so I’m pretty sure she knows more than what any of the viewers know, so no, it’s not clearly obvious what happened… Read more »
Debster
Debster

couldn’t have said it better myself.

BravoJunkie
BravoJunkie
I don’t feel sorry for any of these people. Kim obviously has a lot of deep seeded emotional issues and even in the interview she still refers to the video of herself as “not being her”. She has not fully accepted that that IS her, and that IS who she is. She needs to stop medicating her problems and actually deal with the underlying issue. Sure, easier said than done. These people are complete idiots for putting their obviously screwed up personal lives on TV. This is why I don’t feel sorry for them. And I can’t say that I… Read more »
Debster
Debster

when she said that that wasn’t her, I believe it was to say that she doesn’t behave that way normally. That is her drunken state. Not her normal sober state. We all act differently when we drink. Heck I purposely drink at parties so that I’m not a wall flower. I’m a shy person and always have been. But when I drink socially, I’m very talkative, playful, and out going.

BravoJunkie
BravoJunkie

I get what you are saying, I really do. But the way Kim said it leads me to believe that she really believes it’s not her. I think she is delusional and is still in some sort of drug induced state, be it presription or illegal drugs.

southernbell317
southernbell317
Again we agree…. Dana/Pam, who? She’s been so ridiculous this entire season and she continues to act like a fool… she’s irrelevant if you ask me… Brandi ~ love her, have from day 1… no she’s not perfect.. she’s wild, fun, crazy, brazen, loud, foul mouthed, sexy, spunky, etc etc.. and I love it all! Lisa – absolutely adore her… the more the season went on the more I loved her! Kyle ~ has lost me this season… not completely… but, not a big fan anymore.. she’s very hypocritical and a bully… don’t like it at all… Kim ~ was… Read more »
Jelly
Jelly

She SAID SHE HURT HER FAMILY. Many times! Were you not LISTENING to her? She said she hurt her family, her friends and her fans multiple times and she was ashamed of it! Brandi’s statement hurt her family, for good reason. I would have been hurt too if my mom was accused of being a meth addict on NATIONAL television for millions to see. That statement will NEVER leave Kim.

R.R
R.R
THANK YOU! It’s like some people only hear what they want to hear. Nobody is accusing Brandi of ruining Kim’s life. The slut is not that important, she probably thinks she has such huge effect on Kim. Get over it Brandi! Kim just said she didn’t make her EXISTING situation any easier because if before people thought she was using drugs or whatever, now they are CONVINCED it is METH and they let her know how they feel. It’s a stigma. Watch extra clips on Bravo, she says there over and over that HER BEHAVIOR was disappointing and hurt the… Read more »
Gimme-A-Break
Gimme-A-Break

I think we can all agree that no matter what Brandi said to “out” Kim, Kim did a pretty good job of her own on tv making a fool out of herself and hurting her family. moving in with a loser, acting shady, not showing up to events list goes on. She has NO right to say Brandi caused her family grief. poin blank period.com 🙂

mm
mm

Brandi caused her family plenty of embarrassment by drunk driving and getting married on a drunk weekend. That doesn’t mean Leann Rimes can start calling Brandi an crackhead.

Traci
Traci

In that logic you also could say Kim is obsessed with Brandi too since she brought her up too. I hope that Kim is not on next season because she needs longtime outpatient rehab care and needs to get her life straightened out. The first season she was an anxious drunk and the second season she is a drunk with other addict issues. Her mental health would be tons better if she just got away from the constant attention in order to get better and gain more confidence.

Mego the lying stripper
Mego the lying stripper

I was trying to reply to Traci’s comment

Mego the lying stripper
Mego the lying stripper

This is what I believe, also.

R.R
R.R

Jelly stated the obvious. Andy asked her about Brandi and she replied. That was all.
Brandi on the other hand constantly brings up the sisters, especially Kyle, every chance she gets in the press and her equally fame hungry bff Jennifer brags everywhere possible about the “help” she offered Kim. I thought these things were supposed to be private.
Staying relevant is Brandi’s main goal right now.

Jelly
Jelly

When did she bring her up? At the reunion? I’m pretty sure that Andy asked her a question, she answered it. She admitted she was wrong to hide her crutches and then explained why she would not forgive Brandi. I hardly think Kim cares all that much about Brandi now.

Traci
Traci

neither will the memory of kim crawling on the hotel floor in hawaii, slurring, attacking brandi for no reason in a manic moment at the white party, going to the bathroom over and over again to “clean the mirrors” while kyle sips her drink. I have someone in my family who has a meth problem and if someone called him a crackhead instead of methhead, I wouldn’t be splitting hairs over it because an addict is an addict whatever your drug of choice.

mm
mm

You may not split hairs between a methhead and a crackhead because they’re both illegal. Alcohol and prescribed drugs are not. Brandi was actually accusing Kim of breaking the law when she was not.

Mego the lying stripper
Mego the lying stripper

Don’t forget going through the trash in the Limo looking for leftover drugs.

Heidi
Heidi
I found part 3 of last nights reunion boring & actually not enjoyable at all……. I’m tired of the sibling feud that’s gone on since end of S1 & tired of Taylor too…… Lot’s of pity cards played the last couple of seasons, with the poor me divorce aftermaths; the poor me sister of a sibling substance abuser; the poor me alleged domestic abuse….. Geez, put them all on Celeb’ Rehab where they could get their camera time & some therapy!!! Hope the show next season isn’t as dark as this one & picks up in a big way ……….… Read more »
Mego the lying stripper
Mego the lying stripper
There is no gentle way to say this but to say it. Kim is not sober in any way shape or form in this interview. She may not have had a drink in several months, but she is not on the path it sobriety. First of all she was on medication. It could be lithium, in which case this may be the best that the doctors can get her to function. However, she could also be on recreational drugs, or taking her anxiety prescriptions recreationally. Either way, she was not completely lucid. Secondly, and most importantly, her attitude has not… Read more »
mm
mm

If Teresa got into a 12 step program should she forgive Melissa for being a backstabbing famewhore. The 12-step program didn’t change Melissa so why would she be forgiven.

Stephen
Stephen
I feel like Kim’s interview was scattered. Andy was trying to get everything out, but he didn’t ask her anything us the viewers wanted to hear answered. Ask her about her relationship w/Ken. Ask her what the deal with Hawaii was. Ask her if she felt Ken was an enabler and how it all ended. At the end of the day, Kim and Kyle are sisters. They’re never NOT going to be in each other’s lives. I’ve had bad arguments between certain siblings and we get over it, eventually. And, true, sometimes the relationship will never be the same, but… Read more »
Jlennon81
Jlennon81
My views : Kyle & Kim Going from S1 into S2 there relationship was already under alit of strain because if the limo revelations, Kyle was trying too hard to make amends with Kim because she felt guilty, Kyle knew going into S2 Kim had big problems and being her sister was trying to protect. Game night was indeed started by brandi one of the other women did tell Kyle brandi was making comments about kims behaviour and rightfully so Kyle got very defensive because she knew there was issues. Kyle couldn’t be herself this season due to the issues… Read more »
Jlennon81
Jlennon81

Sorry about spelling mistakes due to autocorrect on my phone lol

Sherri
Sherri

Sorry to say but…KIM WAS LOADED during this interview. Sorry..my opinion.

mm
mm

Since Kyle is the first person to call Kim out on stuff and she was saying that this is the real Kim and she’s so glad to have her sister back I tend to believe it was prescribed medication. However, if it is anxiety/panic and not depression I think she should try dropping the medication altogether and switch to cognitive behavioral therapy.

Yea, she’s on meds 🙂

Jennifer
Jennifer

The medications are keeping her in-check. Kim stated that herself. She stated when she wanted reduce and eliminate some of the meds she didn’t feel like herself.medication works and it is always combined with talk therapy.

kristen
kristen
I love that everyone is saying Kim is loaded during the interview; is no one watching when she says she is on meds again? I felt like she was back to the old Kim from the Colorado trip. She has always been the free spirit in the group and a bit different from the other women which I feel like contributes to her anxiety because she knows she is different from them. However, I feel like even in the episodes her behavior at the SUR opening compared to ‘game night’ was that of drunk = anxious person. As for Brandi,… Read more »
Debster
Debster

wow….very intelligent post. I agree with everything you said.

R.R
R.R

Kim is nothing like these women or definitely not like her sister Kyle. That is why she shouldn’t have been on this show in the first place. It is entertaining to us, but it is toxic to a person like Kim. The other ladies are so full of themselves and love the glam, big events, they live just to be exposed like queens, for the whole world to see…and then there is Kim, who is lost and is drowning in her pain and struggles.

Sorry for all the comments. Once I’m on a roll, I just can’t seem to STFU! 🙂

Rosalie Marie,

As for Kim, she seemed like she gave up the alcohol, but I doubt she gave up the drugs. I don’t believe she’s taking psych meds or anxiety meds. I think she is on illegal substance.

Rosalie Marie,

As far as her book sales go, people who think Taylor is lying about the book and swore they would not contribute to her lies by buying the book, Are Buying Her Book! Traitors! I can’t believe all the bitching some of these people have done are admitting to buying her book. They were curious. What A Shame.

Rosalie Marie,
I’m not playing it safe on this, With everything I have read and watched about and from Taylor, She’s Lying About Her Abuse. I don’t understand why Andy is so quick to degrade the dead man a wife beater? Why would Bravo do this when there is not one shed of evidence or witness to support Taylor but there is a mountain of evidence, actual photos of Taylor appearing healthy at many, many, many public events and functions? I do hope Russell’s family does bring a lawsuit against Bravo for defamation of character. They continue to label this father as… Read more »
Rosalie Marie,
The diamond Lollipop holder Dana was showing off had a mouth piece on the end of it. It looked more like a pot-pipe to me. The round end you eat the lollipop from, half the lid opens, the other half of the lid, the lollipop is layed on it. How can you eat a lollipop when half the lollipop is blocked by a lid because the it’s laid inside the lid? Anyone who recorded the show, take a look at that scene, it appears in reunion 3 when Dana is on the stage. Look at the other end of the… Read more »
teddy bear doctor
teddy bear doctor
It’s funny to me that, that loser Dana can make up a story and everyone who made up their minds about Brandi would believe the bull she was spewing. We obviously saw game night as it happened. If that were not the case why would Kyle apologize on her blog, on every talk show including WWHL? As well the producer went on Bravo’ s blog to explain her behavior. You guys– please spare me. Dana is nothing more that a social climber. That is why she is friends with Taylor– 2 peas in a pod. Dana could not anticipate how… Read more »
Debster
Debster

You saw a portion of what happened at game night, like 30 min of what was actually hours. Dana witnessed Brandi making making stupid comments about Kim’s trips to the bathroom. Kyle said she was told what Brandi was saying by someone else at the party. No one else denied their claims of what went down. So yes I believe Dana is telling the truth.

cammierari
cammierari

how do you know Dana is a liar?

Helen Wheels
Helen Wheels

Ditto. You say, “trust me.” We don’t know you nor do any of us “know” any of these housewives. What we “know” is our opinion of them.

As for your being married for 30 years. Just what is that supposed to mean/signify? Because we don’t “know” you, we have no idea whether your marriage is a beautiful thing or maybe just safer for both of you to remain in it. We all know marriages like that but because we don’t know you – how could we “know.”

Helen Wheels
Helen Wheels

I was too obscure in my post regarding to whom it was addressed. It was directed at a combination of the statements from Diane and Teddy Bear Doctor.

Diane
Diane
Above all else, I respect everyone’s thoughts, feelings & their personal take on the show. I have been very happily married over 30 yrs, with children and grandchildren! I continue to be more in love with my husband everyday! Just sayin’ I wasn’t born yesterday and have some life experience. Gee, where to start? Lisa & Ken: I love Lisa and Ken. I think Lisa is genuine and classy. They seem to love their friends and family. Lisa doesn’t and shouldn’t feel threatened in any way by Brandi. Lisa is smart enough to see Brandi as the young, immature, has… Read more »
Gimme-A-Break
Gimme-A-Break

Are you joking? Kennedy is acting out because she sees her parents act like idiots. Based on your comment, do ou NOT think that Kennedy actually did kick Taylor in the eye like she told the doctors and the othr story was just for the show?

Mel
Mel

another version of how Taylor got the black eye. This one has nothing to do with cheating but her telling Russell her friend was going to the police about the abuse!