AllAboutTRH Exclusive: ‘Mob Wives’ Star Ramona Rizzo’s Past Revealed!

February 13, 2012 |By Continue Reading

AllAboutTRH was first to reveal that ‘Mob Wives’ newest star Ramona Rizzo’s was in fact a liar in regarding her relationship with her boyfriend and ex husband. Now sources are telling AllAboutTRH exclusively all about Ramona Rizzo’s past! The real TRUTH about her past!

Sources told AllAboutTRH, “Let me clarify a few things, I knew Ramona and her husband personally for many years. They are not good people. Both of them. Her husband was in the telecommunications business and a lot of people lost money with him due to his lack of business ethics. He met Ramona when she was working for him as a secretary in NYC and during that time, he was married to another woman in staten island who he had two young children with. At the time her husband had some money and Ramona was cash hungry. Her father did not approve of this choice for her, rightfully so, but she didn’t care and married him anyway running off to live with him in Atlanta. Some five years ago her husband had money troubles so he moved back to the middle east and she followed him there with the kids. I was told that the house she was in was rented and they were defaulting in paying the landlord also I was told the furniture in the house was not paid for and her husband was scamming people left and right to pay for her kid’s school. She didn’t live in mansions or palaces and she didn’t rub shoulders with royalty she was having some cash rich months from other peoples money that her husband took. He was taking money from other people to pay for her plastic surgeries and his own hair transplants. One guy said her husband scammed him for 15,000 dollars to have the doctor take off his wife’s big stomach. (what he meant was tummy tuck and so forth) At one point, her husband was having a lot of problems in Jordan because he was owing people money, so he left the country and Ramona stayed behind with the kids. He wanted his children to go back to the united states. Many people have said to me that Ramona is responsible for the downfall of this man, because before she was married to him, he was straight in business married to a woman for ten years with no problems. I can’t vouch for that, I can only vouch that they were a money grubbing couple with no care in the world for anyone else. Ramona knew her husband was taking money from people who really needed it and she had no issue spending that money. Ramona and her husband are both Sociopaths. The poor children are where one’s heart go out. For your information, all four of her children are baptized and the arab muslim father attended all christenings. This is unheard of for arabs, but her husband didn’t care for religion or ethics and she doesn’t care for principles or ethics.”

Another source added, “Ramona worked at a company called Contectco, it was ran by her husband Wail, also known as Wally…her dad, Gambino Capo Johnny Rizzo and Joe Watts were involved in this company/front…to make a long story short, she ran away with Wally after her ripped off Joe Watts…he gave her a good life for a few years and then couldn’t find anyone else to rob so the good like came to being broke…then she cheated on him (knowing Wally he cheated on her too) and he wanted her out of his life so she left Jordan.”

Wow! So this confirms Ramona is the phony she portrays to be on the show! Thoughts?

Tags:

Category: Let's Discuss:, Mob Wives, Ramona Rizzo, Top Story

Sort by:   Newest | Oldest
Troffermom
Troffermom
TEAM DRITA. She is my guilty pleasure. I’ve always detested the long island/ Ny accent. So hard and brash, but I just love DRITA. She’s funny and for such a tough girl, surprisingly sweet. DRITA was all excited and nice to fat ass Karen when she came back to town. No one else would even talk to her, but DRITA did and welcomed her with open arms. The whole time Karen’s scheming to start a war with her. Horrid. Ramonas only goal is to wind Karen up about anyone else. I love all the other crazy girls and their crazy… Read more »
Alysia
Alysia
I am Alysia a 27yrs old lady from Chile. Up until about a month ago I thought I was madly in love …. turn’s out the guy just used me got me pregnant and walked out of my life, this is a guy i cannot even lose my eyes if i don’t see him, it happen so fast that he is now everything to me. next month I was suppose to meet my parents because i have already told them about him. Things got complicated and i ran out of ideas until i met a friend on Facebook who advised… Read more »
itala32
itala32
I can’t even believe for one min. that anyone can believe any of that crap!!! COME ON PEOPLE if someone you know that doesn’t like you decides to “TELL THE TRUTH ANOUT YOU” they’re going to say anything good about you??? And to go as far as them being a “nobody” and getting a web site to print what you have to say about a “somebody”…..ALSO I’m italian and A R A B I C got that arabic NOT ARAB!!!! And all of my family were at my baptism and my siblings This is real life dummy!! Not some movie… Read more »
Eastcoaster
Eastcoaster
First, let me say Hi to evryone!! Theres so much I wanna say to evryones comments. I recently moved to az from the eastcoast(how ironic..lol) for evryone says they all talk tough..thats an eastcoast thing..i nvr realized how much I swear , or how tough I sound when im mad. Its not evry person from the eastcoast, I dont want any one getting offended 🙂 but a majority of us do act like that. Evryone keeps talking about mob involvement..lmao..thats really a joke. There is still a mob but they dont publicize it! Karen and Renees are the only one… Read more »
Tess
Tess
Wow! Been a fan of Wives for awhile & havent been here before..my loss for real! I’d heard some shit about rattmona, but nothing like this! I didnt care for her in the first place, but cant stand her even more now!! It pisses me off that she swore on her kids to Renee and was never confronted about it. An evil person wouldnt have a religion, would they. Put it this way, everything posted here about that bouthana I wouldnt dismiss as rumor; and I agree with everything distasteful said about her. Thanx Joe D., U Cant Hide Stupid,… Read more »
yvette gonzales
yvette gonzales

I didnt knw GOD HAS A BLOG & HE COMMENTS! WHO R YA`LL TO JUDGE?..I TAKE IT U WERE BORN ATTACHED TO RAMONA & MELISSA GORGA! WOW WHO KNEW…?..I CANT GET OVER HOW DETAILED YOUR COMMENTS ARE,PRAISING WHOEVERS BLOG THIS IS! GET A LIFE PEOPLE! MOBWIVES&RHONJ IS FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT & OBVIOUSLY THEIR ALL DOIN SOMETHING RIGHT! FOR YA`LL TO TAKE ALL THIS TO HEART! THEY`RE HUMANS & GOTTA DO WHAT THEY GOTTA DO FOR THEIR FAMILIES & YA`LL R JUS HATERS! MORE POWER 2 YA RAMONA,KAREN&MELISSA GORGA! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo frm 210texas;-}

fitness health expert

Hello there, simply turned into aware of your blog thru Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of other folks will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Amy
Amy

I feel for Rene. Her life is upside down. I looked up online what happened with Jr. and her dad and I cant wait to see her reaction. God give her sanity and peace.

Amy
Amy
Well I am a Muslim convert and I have come across a few Muslims who are shady and have no ethics when it comes to business but not all are like that. Just like not all Evangelist steal from their parishioners to buy or build castle sizes houses and live wealthy while some of their congregation are poor. Scum is scum and it does not discriminate against any race. Anyone can be a thief , a liar and or a low life. It does not matter where you are from. As far as Karen and Ramona , they do get… Read more »
Candy H. Lee
Candy H. Lee
This about Ramona DOES NOT SUPRISE ME !!! She acts like a back stabbing, cheating, lying, flusy who better lear how to keep her mouth SHUT ABOUT DRITA because she’s had enough and Drita is ging to shut her mouth for her and her eyes for that matter ! How could anyone be disloyal or dishonest to a awesome lady like Drita, I know if you are Drita friend she will have your back no matter what, but if you piss her off she’s going to your ass, she already busted Ramona’s lip at Renee’s party, she’s going to keep… Read more »
taprmjg
taprmjg

TEAM DRITA……i love her too. i hope someday we get to see her kick romona and karens asses. TEAM BIG ANG TOO. love her.

McH
McH

It is called MOB WIVES a show about CRIMINALS and their families, what do you expect to find in their pasts?

Jessica
Jessica

Why is she making that face?

Dee
Dee

Makes sense to why she’s on the show now. She’s BROKE again. Just looking for another way to get attention and money in her pocket that she isn’t honestly earning. Jumping right on Karen’s coat tail on the show. She needs to go right back where she came from.

Ellie

Real ‘tough’ bitches don’t have to ‘ACT’ tough. Because, we allready know we are, and what kind of damage we are capable of.

The end.

Amy
Amy

well said

S.B
S.B

This story has more twist than ole henry

AllAboutTRH
AllAboutTRH

you should email me at allabouttrh@yahoo.com 🙂

Mrs. R
Mrs. R

Has anyone else noticed that Ramona was wearing a wig at The Sit Down Show? Does she always wear a wig? Why?

jeezus7
jeezus7

that is soooo observant of you !! i just noticed that ! loolllll

Rosalie Marie,
Rosalie Marie,

That’s why it’s called Mob Wives. None of these people are innocent. They all make a living stealing other people’s money. They think it’s okay to rob banks because they are insured. It’s not okay because one way or the other, we all pay. Insurance goes up, credit cards go up, and we pay the higher percentage. I remember when 5% was all creditors charged. Nowadays it’s nearly 1/3 to a 1/4 percent. It’s rediculous. When I think of Mafia, I think of uneducated, drug dealing, bank robbing thieves.

Rosalie Marie,
Rosalie Marie,

You can like people, but it doesn’t mean you have to like what they do.

petet44
petet44

How could you like people who have purposefully hurt other people? Furthemore, how can you like someone that you don’t respect? Miss Ramona Rizzo and her husband wally are responsible for damaging the lives of many people, they are white collar criminals. She even made her husband rob one of her best friends for 50,000 dollars, a single mother. It sickens me that people of this kind grace out tv sets.

taprmjg
taprmjg

i agree. i cant stand ramona. every sense she’s been on the show, its been nothing but screaming and back stabbing. these women do have dirty money, but if they wanted to they could be classy women and do good with that money and give back to the community

Rosalie Marie,
Rosalie Marie,
What I meant is, I don’t know Renee or Carla or Drita, but I do think it’s difficult to hate these women I would think, If I knew them in real life. I don’t like what they do or condone. I felt bad for Renee when she was betrayed by her husband, that he took advantage of her knowing how much she loved him. So yes, I have sympathy even knowing these women are making a living from thefts. Pete (I named my cat Pete) You are right in everything you said though. How can I say I like anyone… Read more »
taprmjg
taprmjg

yeah, and u could end up sleeping with the fishes, if u pi$$ed one of them off

Rosalie Marie,
Rosalie Marie,

Out of all these women, I think Carla is the only sensible one out of the group.

Rosalie Marie,
Rosalie Marie,
As much as I love Renee, I can’t help but wonder if she isn’t instigating the fights with these women. Renee seemed like she couldn’t wait to tell Karen that Carla was afraid that Ramona and Karen were setting her up. I know Renee claims she’s only telling what each other says because she feels stuck in the middle, but in my day (I’m only 38) you didn’t start crap telling others about private conversations. I am honestly starting to think Renee is playing both sides. Telling an enemy what an enemy is saying about them, is not the way… Read more »
Dee
Dee

I think she does too. In that same episode she keeps saying about how she’s tired of the girls not just coming out and saying to the others what is really the problem and confronting it but yet she freaked out on Ramona during the spa party over ridiculous things instead of confronting her about what she said about JR. That’s what was bothering her…not Ramona and Carla not getting along. Practice what you preach is all I have to say to Renee.

taprmjg
taprmjg

agree

taprmjg
taprmjg
i must admit that i know why she tells the girls on each other. i am the same way. at work i let all the girls know that if i say something about you to someone else, then i will have no problem saying it to your face. i also told them individual when they start talking about another girl, that if u dont want the girl their talking about to know what u said, then dont tell me. it makes me sick when grown ass women talk about someone behind their. if think u are brave enough to say… Read more »
Teddy bear doctor
Teddy bear doctor

Yes! @Josh@ Doreen you guys are on the ball. I hope Melissa Gorga is exposed the same way the Jac-ass was. Jac. threw around the stripper rumor and wouldn’t you know it– who was the stripper? Oh Melissa is a desperate pig who I’m sure has plenty of dirt out there. Please dish.

U can't hide stupid
U can't hide stupid

@Joe De. Thank you for saying stuff I would have been too chicken to say. But hey, I’m a tiny little woman so thats my excuse. Mad props, brah.

U can't hide stupid
U can't hide stupid

@life is good… Bravo and well said. Although the robin hood, John Dillinger mythology imbues these people with a romantic notion for some, they are nothing of a kind. They engage in low level crimes that hurt people economically. Carla was so proud her husband was convicted of ” just stock fraud”. Shame’. He ripped off people, individual investors for untold millions.

But I guess people will make a lot of excuses to be able to look themselves in the mirror.

LifeIsGood
LifeIsGood

Thanks! I’m glad to see that a few people agree with me. I like reality shows as much as the next person, but this one is different. I’ll stick to watching Teresa flip tables!

U can't hide stupid
U can't hide stupid
I love that all of these women claim they didn’t now their boyfriend ( husband, etc.) were criminals. I like Drita and think she’s funny, but her husband was w Karen and his criminal activities were published IN A BOOK. Even if she didn’t read the book, Karen knew what he did. Ramona (gag, bottom feeder is a compliment) says she left her middle eastern husband when she found out he was a criminal. Excuse me, I need to go laff out loud (rolling on the floor). Ok back, so horrors of horrors she finds he a crim and leaves.… Read more »
Nancy
Nancy

Yeah one minute Drita say’s she didn’t know lee robbed banks and the next she’s bragging about how he got away with some. What a retard!

Joe DePaulo
Joe DePaulo
I live in staten Island and from what I know of these girls its very different from whats on the show and whats said in here. Im no Karen fan but I gotta say it took ba!!s to come back here after all that happened with her father. I was friends with Lee for a longtime and Drita played him plenty of times not long ago she had a boyfriend Marc for almost 3 yrs while lee was away. I dont know how she keeps a straight face when she talks about cobwebs on her lady parts cuz I know… Read more »
Patti
Patti

That is funny! You ever think about writing a tv script? I’m serious 🙂

leoski
leoski

Very interesting…..tell us more!!

Nancy
Nancy

Thats what i was thinking

keli
keli

i feel like Karen practices over and over what she wants to say before going on camera. Wish Karen and Remona could find a different obsession other then Drita. i want to like them they just make it so hard.

didipie
didipie

I really believe that Ramona is trying to stir up trouble. They would all get along but because of Ramona i am not enjoying the show any more.Ramona needs to go and Big ang needs to stay…

Joe DePaulo
Joe DePaulo

What about Carla? Making toast with no butter is more interesting

Lisa
Lisa

I don’t understand why such beautiful young women continue to make that skanky duckface. They immediately look like bimbos.

LifeIsGood
LifeIsGood
I have to admit that this show was one of my guilty pleasures. But the more I watched, the less I liked it. As I watched it last night (for the last time), it became clear to me. The reason is that the truth about who these people are is a bit too much to overlook – despite how likeable some of them seem. The reality is that every single person on that show has benefited financially from terrible, terrible crimes. I find it difficult to find anyone to root for – none of them are innocent victims. The houses… Read more »
Caramel
Caramel

I feel the same way!
Even though I watch the Show I can’t root for anybody because I feel like none of them have enough morals.

kat anne
kat anne
i totally concur!!! in fact, i was just telling my friend that the other day. i was thinking about it b/c i was kind of feeling guilty about watching and finding mob wives entertaining, knowing where most, if not all, their money came from. and i enjoy the show. but the more i watch and see how overly dramatic and full of BS girls like karen are, it makes it almost unenjoyable to watch anymore. and i don’t want to contribute to the acceptance of that “lifestyle” by giving them ratings. i guess i’m torn. i could say now i’ll… Read more »
linda
linda

If thats how you feel, just watch the re runs, they’re on all night, the ratings they get are from the 8pm(ET) show. if you still want to watch and not give them ratings watch it later in the night.

Joe DePaulo
Joe DePaulo

You didn’t read the blog carla made them take down where she begged karen to spare her like sammy spard her father for being a snitch I heard Crala’s uncle had the mark of the canary when he was found. At least Carla leraned how to shut her mouth because the men in her family sure didnt

ATL gal
ATL gal

I totally agree about karen!

The prob I have with her is she portrayed herself to be proud that she wasn’t associated with the mob anymore, that her father snitched. It totally bought her tears as she was saying that the victims of the life is what she thinks about…blah blah blah. Now she wants to play like she’s queen of the mob! She’s a phony, with no sense of a real identity and those people just can’t be trusted.

smh
smh

Very well said. You have Nothing to be sorry for every word you said is the Truth

LifeIsGood
LifeIsGood

Thanks!

smh
smh

And that’s not even speaking of their crimes. Drug dealing assult ect.