RHOA: Casting Changes! Meet The Newest Housewife

January 30, 2012 |By Continue Reading

For me, watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta this season has honestly been….boring. RHOA need’s a huge change and fast. According to MTO there will be! Now I know MTO isn’t the most reliable source but this sounds just right. According to a “high-ranking producer at Bravo,” the Atlanta Housewives are set to add “at least two new ladies next season.” In Melissa Gorga’s words, Thank you, Jesus!

Sadly the two people I like are leaving the show because they both got their own show! Kandi Burress and Kim Zolciak won’t be returning next season!

The network is now looking for a “white socialite” to replace Kim and to replace Kandi they want “a women with some celebrity status”

That brings us to the chosen one! MTO is now reporting that actress Keisha Knight Pulliam (pictured below) will join the housewives next season! Keisha is best known for playing Rudy Huxtable on The Cosby Show and is currently living in Atlanta! She also stars on a TV series called, ‘House of Payne’

I think Keisha will be perfect for the show and will definitely change things up. What do you think about the changes?

Category: Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss, Kim Zolciak, NeNe Leakes, Phaedra Parks, RHOA, Sheree Whitfield

Sarah
Sarah

Um, what?? Keisha as a Housewife ??? Yeah I can’t see that happening. But I guess we’ll find out when the season starts now won’t we? I’m partial to Kim and she’s said she’s not leaving so I’m not sure I believe she is. Kandi needs to stay. Love Kandi.

Acacia
Acacia

Kim and Kandi are the only two I’ve always liked. These days Phadra is kind of cool, but the others suck. Nene fakes being rich, and everyone knows it.

marehoop
marehoop

WOW…what happened to the initial question? LOL LOL I am not surprised about the Keisha Knight addition….I was wondering why she was on WWHL so much!!!

Reality Tea…great reply too!!! LOL LOL ..This blog was hilarious…and I guess I will add my two cents…Sheree is soooooo boring!!!!

Teresa Guidice says
Teresa Guidice says

Keisha has spoken to them about APPEARING on RHOA not starring in it and it’s very broad strokes. Who knows if it will really happen. They always have a lot of balls up in the air…

Chris
Chris

I don’t care who they add, as long as it isn’t Marlow. I can’t stand her and her big mouth and all of that “label” bullshit she loves to talk about. She is classless, ugly and hostile- not to mention “7” arrests. Who needs her, and shame on BRAVO for including her in this show. With her background of law-less-ness, she is despicable.

Obvious
Obvious

I don’t believe this story at all. Keisha is in a good place with her tv show and already has star power. What would being on a reality show do for her. It would be a downgrade. All of those HWs on each franchise are trying to reach Keisha’s star status, not the other way around.

Tweetypie
Tweetypie

Wasn’t Keisha Knight on WWHL and she said that she likes Nene… so if this is true and she’s joining the cast be prepared for some ass kissing…i actually stopped watch RHOA just because i cannot stand Cynthia she’s sooo boring and it irritates me when she kisses Nene’s ass

pinkie
pinkie

yeah shes a mess… w/ kim and ne ne no longer on speaking terms…

and ne ne hardly talking to anyone … Atlanta has become boring.

PandaBear
PandaBear

Not sure if I believe this. I can’t see Rudy lowering herself to the level of hoodrattedness (yes I’m making up words now) that was displayed in the last episode.

YeahRight
YeahRight

Isn’t Kim’s show really only supposed to be a few episodes leading up to the wedding. Is there going to be more than one season ?

love28
love28

Kim’s show is a one time thing. Just about her getting married. I like them all minus Sheree.. but I have to agree.. this show needs a recast quick!!

tina
tina

I think she will be perfect I love her but seriously I think they will eat her alive and she is much too nice.

Alam
Alam

Kandi n Kim were my favorite 2… Glad they got there own shows but Atlanta will be hard to watch without them!!

Buck Henry
Buck Henry
Your correct, Kim’s look on her face tells it all. She doesn’t want to be associated with any of THOSE BLACK WOMEN (emphasis on BLACK, tell you later). Remember when Andy on WWHL made that comment about would Kroy’s sister’s date a black guy Kroy said there married and Andy came back real quick married to white guys right and then went off on another tangent. You see I’ve said this before an I’ll say it again, Kroy doesn’t like being around black people pure and simple. As many of said that Kroy is Montana boy who is good etc.… Read more »
Teresa Guidice says
Teresa Guidice says

So you read Kroy’s facial expression and he expressed BLACK? Okay…

nancy mcguinness
nancy mcguinness

BUCK HENRY from reality tea get lost with your racial slurs.I’m white and that stuff pisses me off get out of here we want to keep this site clean!!!!!!

Buck Henry
Buck Henry
For one, you don’t understand Andy Cohen and I thought you watched WWHL and the reunion enough. He’s a funny guy, but he’s a smart guy also. When these questions are given (like the question about Kroy’s sister) they aren’t made up on the fly. They are done well before prep and during meetings with his staff. Remember this is still television, you want to make sure you don’t do something that could get yourself fired or embarrass yourself. Those questions where asked about if his sister would date a black guy because he’s getting information from others and himself… Read more »
R8dernationbby
R8dernationbby

I think you deserve a Nobel for being able to read someone’s supposed rascial feelings JUST from a damn facial expression. What if he had a nose itch at that moment? He was just trying not to look like he was picking his Nose on TV and you have him being uncomfortable around black people.

karen
karen

I think you are making way too much out this

just sayin
just sayin

omg really ? wtf are you sayin? sounds like u have the issues! shut tha f up clueless jealous b…….

Yoli
Yoli

Oh please just shut up. They are a wonderful couple. What are people always bringing in race? Would Peter Thomas marry a white woman…no, would Apollo marry a white woman…probably not. So why are you people always picking on the white people.
Makes me sick.

nancy mcguinness
nancy mcguinness

YOU HAVE A CRYSTAL BALL? YOU DON’T KNOW THESE PEOPLE!!!

Annmarie
Annmarie

I can’t watch it without Kim… It would officially suck

danielle
danielle

I always dvr the show so I can fastforward through kkkims part. She has burnt everyone on there and if the “chick” has all this money, why has she still not paid Candi… she’s a has-been. Get a classy, loyal white chick on there, not this racist acting monkey in a wig.

nancy mcguinness
nancy mcguinness

I know I agree.

louloubell
louloubell

Sheree should go. No money. No class. It’s all about keeping up appearances with her. And Sheree and Marlo gave me a huge headache last night. Both of them should be kicked to the curb. LOVE Phaedra!

Lola
Lola

Get rid of Sheree, she is SO boring, no storyline, shes irrelevant. The only thing she does is talk about Nene, she is soooooo boring, fake, and broke!

Aquamom
Aquamom

I co-sign that. Sheree is a non factor and adds nothing to the show.

monica
monica

I agree I think Sheree should leave! I thought Kim’s show was just a one time thing? And I really hope Kandi dont leave she is my fav

nancy mcguinness
nancy mcguinness

Kandi isn’t leaving Bravo gave her own show like Bethany got her own show.

Paula
Paula

I think Kim had a look on her face on WWHL last night that said it all! I think she is done with fake reality and happy and content in her life and QUIT! Now heres a real scoop given by any agent. Have you been on a RS? Yes Im sorry we don’t handle Reality actors, In the Indy of this they are unhireable, Tainted and HW`s is trash TV. I don’t believe this story much. They send out to much smoke if this is what they are alluding to.

JustMe
JustMe

I know this person isn’t famous, but she’s pretty and a great person — Latoya Henderson should be on the show.

lisamichele1968
lisamichele1968

Def AGREE she will be a great addition to the Housewives! I hope they don’t pic Marlow to be a Housewife as well…..she is way too much CRZY!

L Flora
L Flora

I can’t believe Bravo is giving Kim her own show. So classless.

danielle
danielle

Glad to know I’m not the only one sick of that boring, 2faced, backstabing, homewrecking “monkey in a wig”!!!

Rach
Rach

I don’t know about this being true. Would Keyshia’s current network allow her to be on another show concurrently? Could fiming schedules for the two shows conflict?

Also, they need to get rid of Cynthia, the butt licker as Phaedra put it.