AllAboutTRH Exclusive: Ramona Is A Liar! Plus Find Out The Real Reason Carla Doesn’t Care For Ramona Or Karen

January 30, 2012 |By Continue Reading

A few days ago I read an interesting comment that related to a post I was going to make regarding Mob Wives. It was about Ramona and something that I’ve already heard. I thought I’d share it with you all so you can see yourself.

“I wrote this on Mobwives Blogspot, but they deleted the post which proves it is not an open discussion. Ramona Rizzo is a liar, she claims she left her husband because he joined the mob, which is not true because her husband is Arabic, she left him because he went bankrupt. On the show, she says she avoids the mob men like the plague, but she is dating a wiseguy cocaine dealer by the name of Joseph Scalfini. This woman has no principles everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie. Also in her VH1 Biography she claims that she couldn’t leave the middle east because of her husband that he wouldn’t let her, but the truth is her husband moved to another country and she was there with her kids receiving money from him through wires for the last year and a half that she was in jordan. She was free to go and he begged her to leave back to the states. These people should not be celebrated, they should be shunned.”

Funny considering Ramona says the reason she left her husband was because he started to get involved with the “mob” yet fails to mention that he actually went through bankruptcy..hmm. Then on an episode of Mob Wives she talks about her new boyfriend Joesph Scalfini and how he’s currently in jail and how she’s never dealt with something like this before. I’m confused. I think Ramona forgot that she had already told us that the reason she left her husband was because he got involved in the mob. It’s okay Ramona. When you start to lie so much, mistakes like this happens… all the time!

Sources close to the cast tell AllAboutTRH exclusively that Ramona married a Muslim man who robbed her father. They had 4 children with each other and she ended up cheating on him so he begged her to leave! Now she’s dating Joseph Scalfini. On Mob Wives she reveals that her children just love and adore Joseph and is so close with him. At the time that she revealed that, she was only dating him for 2 months and had already moved in with him! Since then it’s been about 6 months and he’s been in jail for the last 4 months and might not be released for another 20 years. Do you actually think Ramona is going to wait for him? No! Sources add that she lived in a basement before she moved in with Joseph and she’ll probably move out and leave Joseph when she find’s the next best thing. I wouldn’t doubt it!

Karen and Ramona both have accused Carla of not liking them because of Drita. Well apparently that’s not the case! According to my sources, the real reason Carla doesn’t care for the two is because they both tried to jump her best friend! Back in the day, Carla’s best friend used to hang out with Karen and the two were good friends. My sources exclusively reveal that while Carla’s best friend and Karen were friends, Karen was sleeping with Carla’s best friend’s boyfriend for years! Karen would hang out with the friend and sleep with her boyfriend after. This was going on for a while. Carla’s best friend “beat up” Karen and one day Karen randomly knocked on the best friend’s door with Ramona and jumped her! That’s why Carla has always had her guard up regarding both of them!

That make’s sense! Isn’t it funny how Karen was so hurt by the fact that Drita got together with Lee when they weren’t even friends and didn’t speak yet Karen is hooking up with her “friend’s” boyfriend. Karen is clearly a huge hypocrite while Ramona is officially the worlds worst liar.

Category: Carla Facciolo, Drita Davanzo, Karen Gravano, Mob Wives, Ramona Rizzo, Top Story

italian woman
italian woman

Karens sister is a producer or something to that effect for the show, so thats why both she and Ramona will never be kicked off the show. These women are a disgrace to italian american woman. They make us look like low class hood rats. They need to crawl back into the holes they came from.

sana
sana

why was my reply deleted? I didn’t use any inappropriate words or swears. Would you explain why you did it?

Rosa
Rosa

Wow this those make sence they both are fakes and dumb trick u figure she sleep with the owner of luis Votton for money or bags shes on the look for her next victom

leah
leah
Thank you….god bless…..finally an article and comments that are spot on!! I knew ramona way back and she married her ugly old rich arab boss…who she had an affair with because he was married then when he started ripping people off for as he said ‘my wife needs to get her fat tummy cut off’ she led a life of no work and apparent luxury…..now she screams injustoce when the feds take her jewellery unfairly….poor ramona now she knows how those poor people felt when her husband ripped them off. She was a rich spoilt bitch growing up and now… Read more »
fitness health expert

Hello there, simply turned into aware of your blog thru Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of other folks will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

cba????
cba????

and has a complete wastage of time but I am going to tell you just what it happens to be and how it labored. It can be aimed at aiding you acquire in challenging bet sorts e.g. parlay bets,|

krp95
krp95

I still like Ramona.

italguyny
italguyny
coming from a mother with mob ties, this is not how women from this lifestyle should behave. women of the mob, mind their own business, the italian mafia isn’t what it used to be so now they are turning to television. all these women also have nice cars, louis vuitton this, louis vuitton that….but the truth is the mafia is not all that great all the time….there were points in my mothers life where she lived in a 2 room apartment, not seeing her father for years, and times where she would go on 5th avenue and not think twice… Read more »
Robert Watson
Robert Watson

Ramona and Karen are drowning the friggin’ vibe of the show. It sucks. I was getting interested into the show. I love Renee. She’s my favorite on the show. As for Ramona and Karen, they don’t bring anything that’s interesting. They are so into themselves that they make themselves look ridiculous.

Fast Eddie

Wow — great stuff! I am reposting two of your Ramona pieces on my site, giving you and your site full credit including links…. I hope your sources are solid. If you could email me, I’d love to “chat” a bit with you…. You have my email address!

madamedummy
madamedummy

great comments ..
this show should be called ‘mob rats’ ..lol

juse2988
juse2988
This seems like a blog that is open for truth. Let me clarify a few things, I knew Ramona and her husband personally for many years. They are not good people. Both of them. Her husband was in the telecommunications business and a lot of people lost money with him due to his lack of business ethics. He met Ramona when she was working for him as a secretary in NYC and during that time, he was married to another woman in staten island who he had two young children with. At the time her husband had some money and… Read more »
Mike Dulce
Mike Dulce

I know these people too, Ramonna worked at a company called Contectco, it was ran by her husband Wail, also known as Wally…her dad, Gambino Capo Johnny Rizzo and Joe Watts were involved in this company/front…to make a long story short, she ran away with Wally after her ripped off Joe Watts…he gave her a good life for a few years and then couldn’t find anyone else to rob so the good like came to being broke…then she cheated on him (knowing Wally he cheated on her too) and he wanted her out of his life so he left Jordan…

AllAboutTRH
AllAboutTRH

you both should probably email me 🙂 love to write a story on this!

Melissa
Melissa
Please…..Quit bashing Karen….if you remember from season one….Karen was the only one that showed up at Renee’s door when Junior got busted…where was Carla, Drita???? They could have cared less. Like her or not…..Karen is a loyal friend…whether Renee’s drama was a big deal or not, it was to her and neither Carla or Drita cared enough to support her. Carla didn’t even call to check on her after the surgery or even after she heard it went bad. I would never want a friend like that….nobody gets it….Karen’s beef is not that Drita got with Lee…..its that they were… Read more »
Pattie T
Pattie T

Just found this site and I absolutely agree with all the comments!!! Renee, Drita, Carla & Big Ang should def stay :] Get Karen and her thug Ramona off the show, its’ like watching a free for all with lieing, crazy, fighting & disgusting beotches! I feel bad for Drita and hope Renee and Carla back her!!! Karen & Ramona need a good asswhooping!

AllAboutTRH
AllAboutTRH

Welcome:):)

Annna
Annna

Karen is a fluke. She got so bold once Romana got there. Now she’s such a gangsta and wants to pick with everyone. She claims she tired of Drita talking about her & blah blah blah but SHE talks about Drita more than anything! It’s like she’s making up reasons to beef & it makes her look bad. Then she talks about how much she misses her daughter. . .go be with her instead of picking fights, idiot! Ramona is annoying and pointless. They swear they’re the baddest. It’s terrible.

MobWivesFan
MobWivesFan

I think my husband hit the nail on the head. He said when the show FIRST started, it was kind of about Karen, coming back to Staten Island, making amends, her famous father, the book, blah, blah, blah. But NOW, it really has turned to Drita….and just look at how many followers and likes she has on twitter and fb. He said think about it–it started out as Karen and now is Drita….of course she’s jealous.

Isabella Patricia
Isabella Patricia

Wow! Interesting! I knew Ramona isn’t all that she says she is. It’s obvious. I could smell her bullshit from here. Karen needs to quit with her obsession with Drita. She be bangin’ her friend’s bf’s left and right! She better shut her mouth! I hope Drita and Carla mentions this on the reunion because Karen yaps her mouth all day long. Just like Ramona! Two peas in a pod!

Good job, ROXANNE! Yet, another grrreat story! =)

ELBOWZWIFEY
ELBOWZWIFEY

i just love drita. her accent and seriousness is lovely. she dont look 4 trouble. i’d love to take ramona and bash her head in. bitch thinks shes bad. i got sumthing fa her ugly ass! karen, idk, i just like her. i wish she didnt hv ramona tha racoon in her life. is karens daughter mixed? karen sounds like she wants to be black alot of tha times. oh well. i absolutely love big ang.

Dr. Humanity

I’ve posted a few times with some points but it seems as if every single time my posts get deleted.

What’s going on?

I’m a Drita fan but I can keep things objective and I find it interesting that this particular blog post speaks about comments getting deleted on another website.

Please feel free to contact me at my e-mail address if you want to verify that it’s a correct e-mail because I would love to contribute to these interesting blogs and your website as a whole.

Deb
Deb

I see several of your posts on here..Rox isnt like that to delete posts? Maybe something wrong with server?? just saying I do see several & thank you for your posts i enjoyed them..insiteful!! ; )

Dr. Humanity
Thank you so much for your message Deb and, again, my thanks to Roxanne for running such a great blog site. It was so strange because my posts would show up temporarily but then be flagged as “being reviewed by moderator” or something like that. Anyhow, I am so very glad to be participating on this blog and discussing “Mob Wives” with fellow fans of the show! By the way, my head is still spinning from Karen messing around with Carla’s best friend’s man and then having the nerve to jump Carla’s best friend with Ramona involved as well! I… Read more »
lilkunta
lilkunta

thanks for this. i was wondering how ramona got out of jordan with her kids. in middle eastern/arabic countries ladies have no rights. so if ramona did divorce she wouldnt be able to leave jordan with her kids.

were her kids born in usa or jordan?

juse2988
juse2988

her kids where born in the united states

Dr. Humanity

I’m not sure where Ramona’s kids were born but I think for sure the man she was married to wanted her out of his life for being untrue.

I think the laws in each country may vary but maybe he gave permission for everyone to leave and they have some sort of arrangement in place for the sake of their kids.

Jessi
Jessi
I LOVE that idea!!!! Get rid of Ramona and Karen who are only making the show look like a junior high classroom which is getting old very quickly. Instead focus on the LIVES (not these stupid fights and sit downs) of Renee, Drita, Carla and Big Ang while bringing in their children (as they get older, like the two AJ’s, if they want to of course) and follow how the mob life affects the next generation (and hopefully how they break away from it!!) Those story lines would be sooo much more interesting. Last season it was more focused on… Read more »
Rosalie Marie,
You know what the mob does? They invade people’s homes and take their stuff as they hold the family members at gun point. The jewelry they take from their victims are sold. They money they get from their stolen stuff ends up into their wives purses and they in turn buy a fur coat. Life goes so fast. One moment you’re just a kid, then you’re 40 then 70 and soon, dead of natural causes. Life is soooo quick. They murdered people believing they have a right to choose who lives and dies and all for what? I few moments… Read more »
Rosalie Marie,

You know what God said to John Gotti? “You Made Your Decision.”

Rosalie Marie,
Renee is on twitter crying for people to leave her son alone, that he is inncent and just wants to go to school. Yet there she is on reality television bragging about her mob ties. Who gives a damn how she was able to afford that home she lives in. How many families lost their loved ones so she can live in the lap of luxury? What about the children her father and husband victimized so she can live wealthy? Did her father, husband and mob ties give a damn about their victims? Were their victims given a chance? No.… Read more »
mr unknown
mr unknown

good point!

Dr. Humanity
I’ll give some credit where credit is due and will say that Renee did work as a stylist for awhile and began working that job again last season so at least she did work. Her “jail mail” business will hopefully also take off soon too so she may be able to provide a better life for herself and AJ. I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt but I did find myself cringing a little when she would talk about how things often “fell off a truck” while she was growing up as well as the bag of… Read more »
Dr. Humanity

I have always wondered–why do they never film in “Ramona’s House” and why Karen’s apartment is referred to as a “house?”

The above blog may have helped answer the question of why Ramona’s house isn’t filmed in.

Dr. Humanity

I’m certain that I wrote a pro-Drita post on this blog with some valid points. Was the post ever seen?

Rosalie Marie,

Oops…Why wasn’t her husband with her and his children in Jordan? While she’s living in Jordan, where was her husband staying?

Rosalie Marie,

Why was he so eager to have her leave Jordan with his children and return to the U.S.? Hmm. Something fishy about her “husband.”

rohnlrti4
rohnlrti4

he was having money problems and issues with different people he loaned money from. He wanted to send his kids back to the united states because he could no longer support them in Jordan.

Rosalie Marie,

I’m sorry but I don’t believe he would tell her to leave Jordan with his children because she cheated. I think there is something more sinister to it than that. I don’t believe he would let her take his children (especially his sons) just like that. No, something is wrong with that picture.

Rosalie Marie,

Ramona is quick to put down an Italian but she brags she married an Arabic Muslim? Go figure. What I question is if she was living in Jordan, her husband had to wire her money, why? Where wasn’t her husband with her and his children? Where was he that he had to wire her money and what is his business?

rohnlrti4
rohnlrti4

Her husband left Jordan because he was having financial problems, he moved to Dubai. He was in the telecommunication business and through that he was scamming people. She knew this about him for years and didn’t mind , she only gave a damn about his business lies when he no longer had money to show for it. She is garbage.

Carolina
Carolina

just curious why you mention her ex husbands religion? None of your posts say dritas christian husband or renees catholic husband or carlas jewish husband. It just seemed random

Rosalie Marie,

Ramona is pure trouble. One day she will mess with the wrong person and she’ll get what’s coming to her. I felt horrible watching Carla at the dinner with Karen and when Karen practically went from psycho to Little Orphan Annie “Let’s Be Friends,” I couldn’t help but think, “Oh that’s no good, Karen wants to set up Carla.” I don’t like Ramona. She’s the kind you can’t get rid of. She just hangs around like a leach.

Audry
Audry
Ramona Rizzo is repulsive. Does it make any sense that she left her husband because he was involved in illegal activities. She wanted a better life for her children. Ramona wanted them to have a NORMAL life. So instead she moves back to the United States and gets involved in a relationship with Joe Sclafani. Ramona knew exactly what she was getting into. Expose your children to guy that has been in and out of jail for years. Great role model for your kids Ramona.(A Drug Dealer) Now that he is jail again and probably for a long time. What… Read more »