AllAboutTRH Exclusive: Did Teresa Giudice And Melissa Gorga Argue At Gia’s Birthday? Did Joe Gorga Show Up?

January 30, 2012 |By Continue Reading

Uh oh…the cameras are off but that doesn’t mean the drama is! Teresa Giudice confirmed to AllAboutTRH exclusively that she hasn’t seen Melissa or Joe since the reunion taping but added how much she loves and misses the family. Melissa and Joe were both invited to Thanksgiving at Teresa’s and Christmas but instead declined her invitation and went to Melissa’s families home to celebrate. As most of you know it was G to the IA birthday a few weeks ago and Joe Gorga didn’t publicly wish Gia a Happy Birthday on twitter BUT  publicly tweeted that he wasn’t invited. Turn’s out he was invited (like he always is) and actually decided to go (or so I thought!) When I asked Teresa if Joe was invited to the birthday, she responded, “We’re throwing Gia a birthday party next week and we sent our invitations and definitely got it by now. Of course I’m going to invite my brother, his wife and my nieces and nephews.”

Melissa then confirmed she was going to the birthday that just happened this past weekend. Teresa celebrated Gia’s birthday at Space Odyssey, ‘the hottest entertainment venue’ and many are wondering if everything went well between the families. Now I’d assume that the first time they see each other since their fall out shouldn’t be Gia’s birthday but that’s just me and Melissa claims they’ve been “busy.” No news on what happened at the party until now….Basically an employee at the Space Odyssey tweeted about the birthday!

She tweeted, “Confused if this lady here for Teresa’s giudice party is Melissa Gorga cause like that’s my b*tch” Her friend confirmed that it probably was Melissa when she said, “I wanted to take a picture with her but I couldn’t cause her and Teresa were arguing and my boss would’ve killed me.” Screenshot of the tweets below

I thought I’d investigate this a little more and find out what went down at the party. I got in contact with another employee who is very familiar with the show and would like to remain anonymous. I asked her how the party was and she told AllAboutTRH exclusive details on what went on at Gia and Milania’s birthday! She says, “I saw Melissa walk in and waited for Joe Gorga to come in because there were a lot of couples at the birthday and I assumed since Joe was the God father he would be at Gia’s birthday but he surprisingly never showed up!” The source adds, “The party had 40 to 50 kids and Teresa’s oldest daughter performed with her dance group. They were also celebrating Milania’s birthday and I know Gia grabbed her on stage too.” When I asked if Melissa and Teresa argued at the birthday, the source tells me exclusively, “I saw them talking and they were very close to each other. It was really loud but it didn’t look like they were arguing.”

Wow! It’s one thing not to show up to Thanksgiving or Christmas but your God daughter’s birthday? Joe was the one complaining that he wasn’t invited and once he is he doesn’t even show up? That’s just sad. Watching season 3 it’s clear how much Gia loves her uncle and it’s heartbreaking to hear that Joe can’t even show up to his own nieces birthday. Whether he is talking to Teresa or not, he should think about the children like he claims he does when he cameras are on! Thoughts?

UPDATE:
AllAboutTRH spoke exclusively to the owner of Space Odyssey, Elvira Grau. Elvira felt compelled as the owner to comment on what one of her employers Natalia said. Elvira denied all of Natalia claim’s but confirms that what the anonymous source told me is in fact true! Elvira confirm’s that Joe Gorga didn’t attend the birthday and that from what she saw never once was Melissa and Teresa arguing! Thanks for clearing those rumors up, Elvira!

Category: Melissa Gorga, Teresa Giudice, Top Story

wefhtEz
wefhtEz

[url=http://www.doudounecgsolde.com]canada goose soldes[/url] XqPaFw [url=http://www.doudounecgsolde.com]canada goose soldes[/url] DoMsLn http://www.doudounecgsolde.com

Ratna
4 years 1 month ago
Its been so nice getting to know you thgourh the show. And I have to say I love love love Teresa and was a bit skeptical of your character at first. But watching you further into the season (even though the cameras DONT show us everything) I have really grown to love you as a person. Just everything about you. Your a very supportive wife. A wonderful mother, I currently struggle with my inlaws. My problems stem from my brother inlaw having a drug problem and he stole all of my jewelry. I love my husband and am currently pregnant… Read more »
dellsbells
dellsbells

I doubt Elvira, or any owner of a club is going to gossip to the media about a supposed argument between customers. I’m not expecting any honesty there.

old NJ girl
old NJ girl

Actually the Gia’s birthday party was on Sunday. The former Lookers employee only showed up to drop of Antonia before she and lil Joey went to the wicked sisters for “gravy” and for him to go to the shooting range.

They are pure “garbage”

george
george

If you read the response posted by anonymous, it proves he did not go to the party (the Wakiles apparently didn’t go either).

But he and Melissa and Richie and Kathy Wakile did attend the charity ballroom bash for Maksim Chmerkovskiy’s birthday on Jan. 28, which was the same day as Gia’s party.

A percentage of the proceeds for Maksim’s birthday bash at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City were donated to St. Mary’s Healthcare System for the children. Tickets for the event were $75 – $200.

Maksim Chmerkovskiy’s Ballroom Birthday Bash
(212) 840-3262
dancewithmeusa.com
$75–$200

princesssbsb
princesssbsb

you go girl!

notobsessedwithTG
notobsessedwithTG

ugggh you ppl just care way too much about other ppl’s life. GET YOUR OWN FREAKING LIVES ALREADY, Im hoping the writer of this blog assumes Im speaking about her.

I had my child’s bday party this weekend too, some of her aunties and uncles didn’t show up to her party. Does this warrant a blog, NO I HAVE A LIFE.

Juicy Joe’s going to do some major time, it they were going to give him a 5 yr deal, when he’s found guilty (WHICH HE IS…SO FREAKING guilty) he’s going to do major time. MUUUAHHHH.

george
george

Gia tweeted yesterda:

TrueGia Gia Giudice
I love my Mommy and Daddy because they gave me the BEST eleventh birthday EVER!!!!!!!
30 Jan

Too bad the uncle she adores wasn’t man enough to show up. His ego is bigger than his love for his niece. Don’t know who is the bigger narcissist, him or his talentless wife.

notobsessedwithTG
notobsessedwithTG

get over it, some ppl are busy. It doesn’t mean he doesn’t care, what it means is that you have no life to get upset about it. And you following a 11 yrold on twitter is wrong in so many ways.

george
george
Great comment by Daisy at Reality Tea on 31 Jan, 2012 at 5:06 pm (Did Teresa Giudice And Melissa Gorga Get In An Argument At Gia’s Birthday Party? Plus Joe Giudice Rejects Plea Deal In ID Fraud Case!) Joe ”hairy” Gorga is a sick man. He really is. He whines all the time like a little girl. He tweeted so that everyone can see that he was never invited, but when he actually was invited, he didn’t show up to his niece’s/goddaughter’s birthday? Wth is that? What kind of uncle/godfather doesn’t show up to something as important as this? Knowing… Read more »
Dawn
Dawn
After announcing to the world on twittwe that he wasnt invited …(INCLUDING GIA!) his ass didnt show up? Gia is on twitter.. he KNOWS this.. So Gia sees that he can go shooting with Melissas family, go to dinners with Melissas family but cant spare an hour for her birthday party? How can anyone on earth still defend this POS… I also find it amussing that little drops of tea are being deposited everywhere by Melissa and her family .. pushing Joey under the bus because they realize viewers see through them and now they want Joey to take all… Read more »
Sandra
Sandra

I think Joe Gorga is a wimp and he is afraid that Juicy Joe might kick his ass for all the pain he has caused Teresa & the family. I don’t blame him. If I acted like a total douche bag then I would be afraid too.

Susan Potts
Susan Potts
This is so sad for the children. I hope Joe told Teresa before the party that he wouldn’t be there and not let her and Gia get their hopes up. From the first episode, Joe Gorga blamed Teresa for not having a close relationship with him and getting between him and his parents. NEWS FLASH Joe, if you had been any kind of a son to your parents, it would not have been an issue. How can you blame your sister for YOUR failure to keep a good relationship going with YOUR parents. As a parent myself, there is nothing… Read more »
pinkie
pinkie

joe gorga shame on you!

BS Detective
BS Detective
“Melissa tries to portray herself as a saint by saying if it weren’t for her, Joe would not have gone at all.” This is a comment from a blog post about Gia’s gymnastic meet, and it applies to Gia’s birthday party as well. Melissa is up to the same ole tricks. Jay Mohr covered this in his blog very well: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-3/blogs/jay-mohr/yeah-um?page=0,0&nxa=blog%3AThe%20Real%20Housewives%20o%20%20%20f%20New%20Jersey%20Season%203%3AShowdown And so does this blogger (here’s an excerpt): http://priscillafromwasilla.com/2011/09/17/gia-we-hear-you-loud-and-clear/ Do you remember when we first met Melissa? Sure Melissa appeared naïve and full of herself, but initially Melissa didn’t seem as much of a nut as Teresa appears to… Read more »
stoney
stoney
OK: this is it, Melissa said everone think the fued is between her and the Teresa when it’s really between Joey and his sister and she’s done everythingt to get them back togather so here’s her chance to show every body it’s not her, so she’s tells Joey not to go to the party and she will go, this will show everyone I’m not the bad person but you are the bad person Joey and Im sweet and loving and just want my husband and his family back togather and Joey can’t see he’s just been used again. poor, poor… Read more »
nikki
nikki

Melissa went but acted cold. She went to take pictures with Teresa’s kids and try to fool people, lying and deceiving is what she is best at.

pinkie
pinkie

Rach
Rach
I’m no Melissa fan by ANY stretch of the imagination. I can’t stand her, think she’s a total snake and she’s the reason that I most likely won’t be watching the next season of my favorite housewives series. However, I don’t think she’s that calculating. I think Joe is a big enough douche to say that he’s not going to Gia’s party and Melissa decide to take the kids on her own. When Teresa wrote him that letter, he admitted to purposely ignoring her calls despite her attempt to make amends. I wouldn’t put it past him to blow off… Read more »
Critic
Critic

We all tend to forget that Melissa has a degree in Psycology. She knows the means to manipulate and to turn stuff around so she looks like the victim.

No one is more calculating than those who possess the knowledge of psycological manipulation stragedies.

Joshua
Joshua

Oh she is that calulating, I met her and she is a total bitch. I totally feel bad for anyone who has to deal with her. I think Melissa and Joe are both very bad people and there is a motive behind everything they do, scary.

Joshua
Joshua

calculating*

BS Detective
BS Detective
Gia’s Birthday Party was on the 28th, Saturday. TrueGia Gia Giudice Getting ready for my birthday party!! Getting my hair done!! Do excited for my party!! 🙂 28 Jan No tweets from Joe Gorga on Saturday, but the following are from Friday and Sunday: Joe Gorga Whats up gorgeous hanging with my brother in laws they think your a doll RT @MacieMcIntosh: @joegorga @kimpirrella gravy ???????? @LysaSimpson 29 Jan Joe Gorga At the shooting range with my brother in law @scottie_simpson, I’m a better shot!!! twitvid.com/IBFV3 29 Jan Joe Gorga Bull SAUCE! RT @kimpirrella: You mean the gravy! It’s on!… Read more »
old NJ girl
old NJ girl

They were also out party with Maksim from DWTS at his paid to attend birthday party. I guess Teresa need to have cameras and the press at Gia’s party in order to her brother there. He is turning into a bigger famewhore that his wife.

nikki
nikki
This tweeting is so unnecessary. They could text this. Is it not enough that didn’t show to gia’s birthday but he needs to stick the knife in and twist it by tweeting hanging out with Melissa’s disgusting family. Melissa and Joe are horrible, you don’t play games with childrens hearts. And Melissa you know what you were doing showing up to gia’s birthday without your husband, you’re the queen if manipulation and games. I’m sorry but a get so mad because Teresa’s children don’t deserve the bullshit games for fame seeking that Melissa and Joe play. I hope Teresa cuts… Read more »
BS Detective
BS Detective
If you read the response posted by anonymous, it proves he did not go to the party. Anoynmous on January 30, 2012 at 11:01 am said: My daughter goes to school with Gia and we were both invited. Let me just start off by saying the birthday was a blast and Teresa is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Gia did perform with her dance crew and she did a beautiful job. I’m shocked that she doesn’t shy away. The party was really loud and really fun. Teresa was all over the place making sure everyone was… Read more »
Rach
Rach

Glad the part about the argument wasn’t true. Still side-eyeing Joe for not showing up after tweeting that he wanted to be invited.

Texas Gal
Texas Gal

Wow!

PixelDust
PixelDust

Roxanne, great job on getting the truth about Teresa & Mel. Glad that the day went well for the both of them and especially for the children.

Roxanne sure has a knack for getting details that nobody else has…#1 site for hw gossip. 🙂

wtf
wtf

wtf why wasn’t my comment posted about joe?

Jessalina
Jessalina

wow joe makes it public on twitter that he would have loved to be at gia’s mini party with her grandparents… but doesnt even show up to the official birthday party? what is he even trying to say by doing so? bad brother. joe, remeber that tweet the day after the fashion show, blood is thicker than water, unless you have ice running through your veins… smh, joe gorga, you ungrateful hypocrite

faux frankswife
faux frankswife

Hope they can all be nice for the kids!

Roxie
Roxie

First he tweeted to twitterland that he wasn’t invited to Gia birthday, now he got an official invite, and he couldn’t turn up to his neicesgoddaughter birthday, but the night before he was out with Chris Laurita, Jacqueline husband, and the day after the birthday tweeted his wife’s sister about how much he misses them, and he was on his way… Teresa needs to move on with her life without him

Debbie
Debbie

Melissa tweets and twats about everything but doesn’t tweet about the party. Just goes to show you what type of person she is.

Lmfao
Lmfao

I know this is off topic but am I the only one that saw that Gabriella has a twitter now? @fauxgabriellag lol it is only a matter of time before Audriana gets one. Or jax son Cj

Lisa
Lisa

T will be done with this soon when she gets her own show and rhw of nj is no more

Lisa
Lisa

nat
nat
The gorga’s are sick i would hate to have joe gorga as a brother he’s is that kind of guy if teresa was in high school and got teased by some guys he would just walk away. I really do think they are saving the drama for season 5 to make Tresa look bad and it looks like Joe doesn’t want his sister to get back on her feet cause now he has all for her old friends and gains up on her and allows are her old friends to do it too. It’s so funny on the show he… Read more »
Lee
Lee

I seriously think if Caroline comes back for season 5, she is going to stay neutral. If you read her tweets, her family has gotten close to the Maras ( owners of the NY Giants). She is distancing herself from Melissa and Joe and is smart to do so. When she sided with Melissa and Joe, she went against her family beliefs of on family. You can’t preach to not to go against your family in public when you stand behind people that do.

Lisa Jewel
Lisa Jewel

I hope to god the Manzos DONT come back for season 5. After watching Season 3 I find Caroline a vile, backstabbing piece of shit. While they are at it they ought to get rid of Kathy…..most boring housewife to date.

lydia
lydia

Joe Gorga doesn’t have the intelligence to be embarassed.

leoski
leoski

LOL So true!!

Lima O'Beanstein
Lima O'Beanstein
I have to agree with this 100%. I have mentioned before that I work with disabled adults and Joe Gorga exhibits most of the behaviors of the disabled adults I work with, one of them being the inability to ever become embarrassed. And I will say it again because I just can’t get over it, but in every photograph I have ever seen of him, he looks exactly like my clients, that vacant look, not smiling, not looking at the camera. He is just a little too old to have been diagnosed. When he was in grade school his parents… Read more »
Mego the lying stripper
Mego the lying stripper

If it isn’t at a gay bar or an appearance at a baked spagetti dinner for $85.92 Joe ain’t going. He such a big star, that he wants to get paid. Plus he couldn’t whip off his shirt and start air humping so he wasn’t interested. His parents must be soo proud of him!

yvonne
yvonne

now that was funny!!! so true too!!