More Details Revealed From Taylor Armstrong’s Book! Claims Russell Spied On Her

January 26, 2012 |By Continue Reading

More details are being released from RHOBH star Taylor Armstrong’s book, Hiding From Reality. Taylor reveals that Russell called her names and beat her in front of her daughter.

She talks about an incident where Russell was screaming at her while their daughter, Kennedy was in the bed with her. “Russell stormed in and started screaming ‘F*** you. Get the f*** out of my life. “Your mom’s a whore, your mom’s a b****.”

Taylor mentions that when she went to Pandora’s bachelorette party, Russell accused her of sleeping with a Chippendale’s dancer (Photo below is Taylor with one of the dancers)
She accusses Russell of hitting her so hard that she ended up in the hospital.

“The pain was excruciating. I could tell that something was very wrong with my vision. This whole time Russell was glaring at me. ‘You’re so dramatic,’ he said. “You’re fine.’”

From RadarOnline:
She said that the injury revealed that 40 percent of the bone that supports the eye had been fractured and that she would need reconstructive surgery and that there was also a risk that she would suffer a permanently sunken eye for the rest of her life following surgery. This was the event that she says finally was enough to “snap me out of the spell Russell had over me.”

Taylor said that Russell was abusive for years, and after their daughter Kennedy was born things got worse “He would grab my hair and bang my head against the side of the car between the two doors, or against the glass of the passenger-side window while he was driving, because it made his point to me but didn’t leave a visible mark.”
She said she tried to fight back, but to no avail. Russell told her: “Don’t ever do that again because I almost killed you. One of these days, I’m afraid I’m going to kill you.”

Just let the man rest in peace! It’s sad that she could write a book about her daughters dead father while we don’t even get to hear his side. I’m sure he abused her but I do have my doubts on some of the things she says. If Bravo knew about this “black eye” how come they didn’t report Russell? Or do anything about it! I really truly hope she doesn’t get asked to be on season 3. Thoughts?

Tags:

Category: RHOBH, Taylor Armstrong

Lefty Rodriguez
Lefty Rodriguez
Taylor Armstrong PAY ATTENTION: As a real victim of real abuse I must say I am completely appalled at the lack of consideration and compassion for YOUR own daughter! Unless your intentions in writing a tell (tale) all book is for the benefit of domestic abuse victims or a suicide prevention program, by means of monetary support and proceeds of your book bring divided equally, I and I’m sure I’m not alone, think you are an attention craving, money hungry, backwoods Oki, with no heart (not even for your own child) wanting the lifestyle of the rich and famous, trampling… Read more »
Belle557
Belle557
**” ” He would grab my hair and bang my head against the side of the car between the two doors, or against the glass of the passenger-side window while he was driving, because it made his point to me but didn’t leave a visible mark.” **** I would think you have to be pretty talented to be able to reach over and with one hand and grab someone by the hair, who is obviously going to be trying to get away, and ensure you are banging thier head in such a way, and in specific spots on the car,… Read more »
southernbell317
southernbell317
has anyone else noticed that she stayed in this relationship and went to all the HW, IMO to get sympathy and rebuild/build friendships her behavior and lies had caused problems with.. I believe incidents happened and I do believe she was the aggressor.. anyone who watched her on the show has seen her flip out in 2 seconds flat.. but, I believe 1000% she has NO intentions on leaving him UNTIL it started causing problems with her social climbing and her FAME.. once the ladies started questioning her and uninviting her due to Russell’s actions (Lawsuit threats, etc.. but, hey… Read more »
Dawn
Dawn

That was a big sign for me too. The whole “i cant have this affecting m friendship with the girls” she chose to leave when it was no longer bennificial to her… not when her child was in danger or own health. when it threatened her “star in a reality show’ it was time to end it? something aint right!

gupto
gupto

taylor is the violent one. every time someone calls her out she goes all oklahoma on their ass. she is a batshit loon and unfit to parent 🙁

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Even if it was all true (which I doubt), Russell was the father of her only child! What kind of Mother does this! Taylor is now abusing her daughter! This girl will grow up with everyone knowing daddy beat mommy (according to Tsylor). Poor Kennedy. Hope she writes a dearest mommy book as payback!

shhhhh!
shhhhh!

Or she will grow up knowing the truth. People discount children as being to young to remember but they remember traumatic events. I can remember fighting while wearing diapers.. i dont have a huge memory at that time but i clearly remember watching my mother attack my father. i remember the exact scene with vivid detail.. the color of the walls what my parents were wearing… what *i* was wearing. I promise you if Kennedy seen abuse she will remember it as an adult. She may not know who is at fault right now but she will when shes older!

Melissa
Melissa
whether the abuse allegations are true or not – for the sake of other abused women in the world who see this and see people NOT believing her – we have to assume these accusations are true. if the media spins this as not being true, women who are truly in these situations will not feel that they can not come forward because they will not be believed. You have to be very careful how you handle this because if the message is portrayed as they will not be believed they are much less likely to come forward. This is… Read more »
julie
julie

She needs to be called out on everything. Publically and a lie detector test. Then MAYBE she will go away. Anderson Cooper c’mon get on this… 🙂

gupto
gupto

hey y’all poor widdle taylor popped her cheekbone back in the socket, lmao

Teresa Guidice says
Teresa Guidice says

Russell’s other children say she was the aggressor. I’m guessing the truth lies somewhere in the middle and they were both in a mutually abusive relationship.

Marie C
Marie C

My question is, why would Russell, an allegedly abusive husband, agree to put his life in front of cameras?? Abusers do not want to be found out, therefore are very private. Does not make sense.

Dawn
Dawn

Because he wasnt an abuser, she was. She was teh shot caller in that relationship.

Jlennon81
Jlennon81

Yawn it was for money

shhhhh!
shhhhh!
Ive always believed Taylor was the aggressor. My mom and dad were abusive to each other before their divorce. My mom, to this day (25 years later) blames it all on my dad.. However i was present for nearly every fight. My mom would nag him and accuse him of cheating, get in his face , scream, spit, push, punch and eventually he would snap. I never once saw my dad just randomly hit my mom.I have been dragged out to follow him in the middle of the night, i have watched her stalked girls she suspected he was cheating… Read more »
Jlennon81
Jlennon81

I’m sorry for your experiences of abuse but how would you feel if the whole world decided nit to believe this story you’ve just told us rip your character to pieces and call you the abuser? Thus is what is happening to Taylor she has not handled things well I agree and s book so soon is a very bad idea but for people to tear her to shreds without knowing us wrong

julie
julie

Since the “i’ll go out back and go all oklahoma on your ass” I’d say she was the aggressive one.

Em
Em

I don’t think we should speculate as to whether he was physically abusive or not. Yes, she does have a horrible track record with misrepresenting herself, but the truth or lack thereof does not seem to be the issue. The problem is that Russell is still recently deceased. Writing a tell all book within a year of his demise is in horribly poor taste. It’s a very Kardashianesque move…ie tacky and inconsiderate!

Jlennon81
Jlennon81

This is a very good and well said point completely agree

Kate524
Kate524

The picture of her on the cover completely irritates me.

Brandy
Brandy

I hate that picture as well. Her “acting” skills at portraying poor victim in hopes that the book will draw more to purchase.

Kinda reminds me of the scene when she was at Camille’s ski cabin and they panned on a shot of Taylor in the bathroom pouting with her gigantic bottom lip puffed out crying. My 4 year old does that.. and so when I saw her do it I just started to laugh.

Jlennon81
Jlennon81

So what the publishers obviously wanted her to look that way for the cover!

HalleyGirl
HalleyGirl
At this point, it almost doesn’t matter if the abuse stories are true (and I don’t think they are). All Taylor has is her status as an abuse victim and she is upping the ante with every re-telling of the story. She doesn’t have money; she doesn’t have a business and there is a good chance that she will not be invited back next season. That leaves her with an ever-expanding role as a victim which will serve as her bread and butter for some time to come. In BH, she is surrounded by women who are younger, prettier and… Read more »
Rena
Rena
Stop with the lies, Taylor. Just stop it! When is enough enough for her????? I don’t think she got a black eye from Russell because when she met up with Dana, her right eye was fine. She told Dana she left Russell, but never actually said that he abused her eye terribly. When she saw the women 3 weeks later, she all of a sudden had a black eye where makeup covered it. I find it odd how she got that black eye after Pandora’s wedding, but her eyes looked perfectly fine when she left Russell before that. Another thing,… Read more »
Suzanne
Suzanne
Her lies do not fit the actual timeline. Also, loved his little girl and she him. If he was abusing Taylor in front of her as the bitch claims, the child would be withdrawn from Daddy. Ithink Taylor was the abuser in the realtionship. She certainly was abusive with Camille and Kim. Taylor is lying for money which she could easily do on her back! It is terribly cruel what she is doing to Russell’s family and his 2 sons. They are older than Taylor’s brat, so are more aware of his untimely death. They are grieving while she is… Read more »
Jlennon81
Jlennon81
You are a truly horrible person to call her a bitch and her innocent daughter a brat!!! Why has roxy allowed this comment on here I’m really starting to doubt the intentions of this blog site! Let me make a couple of points to this idiotic ignorant person 1) Taylor did have a black eye which was heavily covered with make up 2) abusive partners are extremely clever at hiding the abuse from ‘the out side world’ 3) didn’t you see how withdrawn and timid Kennedy was in every episode she appeared in compared to say kyles younger daughter classic… Read more »
gupto
gupto

i’d spy on her also after learning about her shady past of name changes and stuff. i still don’t believe her though.

h
h

Wait a minute. If Taylor had the black eye incident after Pandora’s bachelorette party, you could see her at her big award for women in businness and the tea party and the time her and russell came to Kyle’s party without the black eye. It was sometime in July that she got the black eye and she seemed to blame it on her leaving Russell. Did I miss something or just get some facts confused? Anyone else confused about the timeline?

julie
julie

I thought she said she got the eye thing in vegas, but had no black eye when they came back for Kyles white party. She is a liar. Period

Rena
Rena

You’re right. I’ve said this back then, and her stories and appearance just does not add up. All her stories are so mixed up and switched around, it’s fonfusing! One minute she says something, then the next minute she’s crying about something else. This bitch really needs help.

R8dernationbby
R8dernationbby

Such a tough issue..on one hand you want to dismiss her claims because of her lies and behavior. On the other hand is this behavior due to the abuse? Why should someone stay quiet if they were a victim? Yet..the sensationalism I find disgusting. One thing I find odd..the suicides of Russell and his partner. That is such an odd coincidence.

YeahRight
YeahRight

I just don’t believe that Russell would have EVER allowed those camera’s in their lives if he was abusive . And if she went to the hospital THAT beat up , the hospital would have called the police, from what i’ve read ,she never filed a police report. I just get a vibe from her , that she is a liar and very manipulative.

Kate524
Kate524

Omg They did??? I must be living under a rock. That is crazy! Do yall have a link you could post so i can read about it?

nat
nat

I was thinking how crazy that both killed themselves days apart too!!!!