Bravo Is Sick Of Brandi Glanville’s Cursing

January 7, 2012 |By Continue Reading

We all know that RHOBH newest star Brandi Glanville has quite the potty mouth and it looks like Bravo is starting to get annoyed with it. An insider told Wetpaint Entertainment exclusively that her swearing at the taping of the RHOBH reunion “was out of control.” The insider says,

“Every sentence she uttered was littered with curse words. The editors are going to have a hell of a time bleeping all of it out. The other Housewives were rolling their eyes and shooting each other looks. Her language is just so crude and crass – they don’t understand why she feels the need to talk that way. But they’re definitely over it.”

The insider adds that the reunion wasn’t all that crazy saying, “I think, because of the seriousness of Russell Armstrong’s suicide, everyone was trying to be as respectful and well-behaved as possible. There were disagreements, of course, but there weren’t any out and out screaming matches. And everyone ended up going out to dinner together after.”

Do you get annoyed of Brandi’s constant cursing? Do you think the reunion taping will be interesting? Thoughts?

Category: Brandi Glanville

Kija
Kija
I think Brandi is a little too centered and sane to be good entertainment. After all, when Kim went to CrazyTown at the White Party, Brandi handled it with a maturity and good sense that is not the Housewife way. To be a real Housewife, she needed to start yelling back and pointing fingers and raising the level of the altercation instead of treating Krazy Kim with kid gloves. As to the cursing, get over it. Those are perfectly good words that need to be aired a little more often. People who fret about curse words but are okay with… Read more »
sbsb
sbsb

IM SICK OF IT TOOO

Lucida
Lucida

I’m so tired of hearing insults about being a Leann Rimes fan every time Brandi is criticized! Is it so hard for people to believe that many of us watched RHOBH last season and legiitimately don’t like what we see of Brandi on the show? I liked her for a minute but she takes zero responsibility and is constantly playing the victim and accusing others of being on drugs. This latest sham of a marriage was it for me. Watch out Bravo – if u don’t bring her back she will get nasty!

susan
susan

Well there is documented evidence of Leann encouraging her fans to taunt and harass Brandi on twitter, so you shouldn’t be surprised when people question these “I hate Brandi” posters.

Isabella Patricia
Isabella Patricia

I like Brandi. I don’t have a problem with her at all. She doesn’t fit in with them, but I still enjoy watching her.

Obvious
Obvious

Reading all of these comments and it looks like Leanne’s crew found their way here. 😉 Anyway, loveBrandi! She keeps it real!

MelissaG
MelissaG
Kyle may be favorite but she hit brick wall with many fans first few episodes laughing and giggling at Brandi & foot the first time she met her. Don’t get me started on Game Night! Brandi admits to being poor when younger and having a rough life and I live in her hometown and know the area! She had to be tough! I really like her but agree she needs mouth washed out sometimes. I hope they try her for another season! As far as drug knowledge she was a model and cocaine etc is part of that world and… Read more »
Linda
Linda

Crystal meth isn’t the same thing as cocaine. And rich snobby people who can afford what they want certainly wouldn’t choose meth as their drug of choice considering how it messes up their face and appearance way more than cocaine.

julie
julie

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally agree with you.

Jessalina
Jessalina

i like brandi and definitely felt bad for her when she was ganged up on. ans as most ppl said, she does not fit in with these ladies and its seems as if everyone has a united front against her… some of them are friendly with her, but would rather be among the 6 than be friends with brandi. everyone knows she was just added because there was a picture of her and cedric together

Heidi
Heidi

I’m not a Brandi fan, never have been…… She may fit in on O.C. or ATL but just doesn’t fit in with B.H…….. Also, other than talking about her ex’ cheating on her & how hard it is, she adds nothing to the show as far as a storyline…..Just my opionion, but she is totally ‘classLESS’…… Put her on ATL or OC, she’d fit in perfectly ……

susan
susan

Who is the source that told Wetpaint what happened at the reunion show with BG? It’s obvious who the source was.

With all the things that go on with these HW shows, there is no way that Bravo was offended by Brandi language. Did you see what happened with the stripper on HW of ATL? And Bravo is offended by Brandi language?

Dalyn
Dalyn

Who’s the source?

Michelle
Michelle
I’m indifferent when it comes to Brandi. She doesn’t really bring anything to the show, but at the same time some of the stuff that comes out of her mouth is funny. I really think Bravo only brought her on at first because they thought she was BFF with Cedric, but she dropped him after their obviously fake photo-op. The only time I felt bad for Brandi and felt she was being “bullied” was at Kyle’s charity event and when Kim kept whispering about her. Other than that Brandi got what she dished out. I don’t get why people are… Read more »
B
B
Im so over Brandi and its only her first season. I hope shes not brought back next season. She brings nothing to the show besides the F word. I believe she trys to hard and basically, shes annoying as hell. Im tired of her excuses of being a free spirit and blah blah blah..even following her on twitter is annoying, therefore, i dont follow her anymore. She doesnt care about anything she does, and if people comment on it, her response is to fuck off or suck it. like seriously, GROW UP. TPT is what she is!
Nicole
Nicole
I don’t like Brandi by any means, but let’s be fair here. Brandi was playfully flirting with Ken to joke around with Lisa. It was harmless. Even Lisa acknowledged that Brandi was only playing around. As far as Brandi always accusing people of having a drug problem that’s nothing new. She accused Kim of meth and then accused her “husband’s” ex-wife of being a drug addict as well. Maybe Brandi used to be a druggie so she associates erratic behavior to drugs? Who knows. But Brandi did say in her blog that she’s prescribed xanax for her anxiety and supposedly… Read more »
Amanda
Amanda

I’m sick of Brandi and her crap.Why is she even on this show?I’d say get rid of her and Dana while they’re at it.She’s just as annoying.

PandaBear
PandaBear

From the same network that employs Kim Zolziak who is one of the most crass women on tv? Taylor pretty much caused someone to kill themselves & Brandi is the one who annoys Bravo, yeah ok.

I don’t mind brandi and I’m usually prudish about language. I don’t watch to see people who are just like me and would act in ways I would.

I can see being annoyed by this reunion. RHOBH needs a Nene, Danielle or Jill that will put Taylor on blast and damn the consequences. Call her on every lie because you know Andy isn’t.

cammierari
cammierari

Yeah and you know why they say nothing? Cuz these ladies have real money and they don’t want to give Taylor a reason to sue for it.

Critic
Critic
In the beginning I really liked her. The more I see her unraffle, the more I start to dislike her. She was so full of the “hurt” she felt with her ex and LR, yet she can not keep her paws off of other men. Look at how she (while intoxicated) kept hanging onto and flirting with Ken, broke the code of never to go out with an ex of your girl friends. Then she ends up marrying him, making a mockery of the whole marriage system. She gets upset with another woman boasting about her kids, yet she do… Read more »
Truth hurts
Truth hurts
Kyle is probably the center of attention when cameras are around because she is the most popular in the franchise. She has the most twitter followers and people following her on FB. Kyle is the most interesting one who has the most ‘drama’ around her from her crazy sister to Taylor. Also, kind of funny how people single out housewives who are ‘trying to be the center of attention when cameras are around’ when they all do the same thing. Brandi needs to act like herself. I don’t believe that the way she acts on TV and the things she… Read more »
YeahRight
YeahRight

I can handle Brandy , she probably fells like she has to do SOMETHING to get air time since Kyle alway’s tries to be the center of attention whenever the camera’s are around her. Now skeletaylor is another story , she need’s to go ASAP !!

Nicole
Nicole

Funny how Kyle is called out on trying to be the center of attention when ALL the housewives try to get airtime when the cameras are around. Perhaps Brandi isn’t getting as much camera time because she’s NOT A HOUSEWIFE and is only a ‘friend.’ Kyle seems to be the popular housewife — everyone likes her and gets along with her (including Camille, shocking). And what’s more shocking is how Kyle has the most follower on twitter and on her FB fan page? I always thought Lisa and Adrienne were the favorites. LOL

lovehousewives
lovehousewives

I know its suppose to be a reality show…..still I think she kinda over does it sometimes, it makes me wonder if she’s trying hard to act tough and dramatic or if she’s naturally

lovehousewives
lovehousewives

Like that, for some reason I don’t feel she’s like that all the time I like her but think she needs to stop trying so much

Kb
Kb

Oh please! Luv Brandi think they should bring her back and get rid of couple of the other castmates that bring nothing to the show 🙂

pinkie
pinkie

Bravo has so many favorites who are just icky or mean, being on the “outs” is no big insult. It can hit her $$$ though.

pinkie
pinkie

i think the watching the reunion after Russell’s suicide will be a downer. I really have a hard time watching this season. Brandi is the least of this seasons’ problems

Linda
Linda

Brandi is crude and crass and classless. But I find it hard to believe that Bravo is all of a sudden having such issues with her considering how trashy Atlanta can be and the amount of F bombs dropped by the other housewives on OC and NJ. Seems like just another excuse Bravo is using cause they’re pissed at Brandi.

HWLover
HWLover
I’ve liked her. I really have and I thought she added a lightness to the show and showed how uptight some of the other ladies “seemed”. Frankly, if you get offended by a bitty boy pee’ing on grass but think doing the splits is ok etiqutte wise…well, somethings off. Likewise, if you say some of the most mean spirited things but then get offended by a curse word? Again, somethings off. That being said, the “marriage” was disappointing. I realize it was in fun but I firmly believe, once we have kids, our standards of fun must reflect that we… Read more »
Margie
Margie

Kyle’s snooty reaction offended me much more than the little guy using the bathroom.

Obvious
Obvious

HWLover, I feel the exact same way!

Not a fan of BG or LR
Not a fan of BG or LR
I disagree. There’s a huge difference between doing the splits while dancing and having fun at a party and a boy who’s old enough to know better than to whip out his wee wee and pee on someones grass. Kyle dis the splits, she didn’t show her crotch or take a piss on someones lawn. Even if Brandi’s kid didn’t know any better, as a mother Brandi should’ve corrected him instead of sitting there laughing. I know she was on crutches so it would’ve been hard for her to stop him but she could’ve corrected him by telling him it’s… Read more »
risa
risa

I love her. If it wasn’t for her this season would be a bust.

Margie
Margie

Love Brandi, too! I hope they make her a permanent HW and send Taylor packing.

Obvious
Obvious

Agree!

Obvious
Obvious

I love her and think she is a breath of fresh air. Some ppl need to lighten up. The crew having to bleep her words are payback for them making her show up early and waiting around all day, if that was true.

The woman said “cock” and they nearly fell out of their chairs. Sounds a bit stuck up.

lydia
lydia

I guess I’m stuck up as cock is not the first word that pops into my head when I’m first introduced to a group of people. I’m probably also anal retentive because I never got married in Vegas as a joke, or thought of throwing a BJ party to entertain my new group of friends.

Obvious
Obvious

Sounds like a personal problem. =/

kydnaas
kydnaas
Haha, love this ! I like Brandi but her actions definitely don’t fit in with those of the other women on the show. She definitely is the wild child. Personally, I’m not a fan of any woman who swears. It’s not very attractive in my eyes but it’s okay when you’re very very angry because as humans, I don’t think we can control that. I’m not being sexist though because I dislike it when men swear too much as well. Every once in a while is fine but it can become cringeworthy Excessive swearing on reality tv is really annoying,… Read more »
gupto
gupto

lol

nurse_101
nurse_101

She doesn’t bother me. but she doesn’t fit in w/ the cast. They are pretentious and very aware of the cameras. Who knows how they are when the cameras are gone, but they will not tarnish their reputations while being recorded. She would fit right in on RHOC w/ the likes of Tamra & Gretchen. Bravo should do a Tackiest Housewives all-stars w/ Brandi, Tamra, Gretchen, Mego, that raunchy one from Miami, Ramona S. & Kim Z…put them all on an island somewhere for the season, i would pay to see that lol!

pinkie
pinkie

good idea nurse!

OMJill
OMJill

I have been waiting for years for Bravo to do this… Like they do with everything else– an All Stars or something …?

Wonder why they don’t. Maybe they know that even us, the reality junkies who know it’s pretty scripted would see right through it..?

kitbrown
kitbrown

kind of like the Bachelor Pad on ABC

lydia
lydia

She’s crude and adds no story line. I hope her little boys aren’t subjected to her onscreen behavior.

FedUp
FedUp

Been over her.She just does not fit in with the BH ladies.Has no idea how to act in public.You can be outspoken without filth coming out of your mouth every sentence.She brings nothing to the show and hope this is the last we see and HEAR of her!

PixelDust
PixelDust

….I so hope ur right!

gupto
gupto

she is trying too hard to be recast. i think she believes that her behavior is what bravo wants. that crap may work in atlanta or jersey but NOT beverly hills.