Jacqueline Tells AllAboutTRH Exclusively That She Is Making Peace With Teresa!

December 26, 2011 |By Continue Reading

What a weekend! Hoping everyone had a fabulous Christmas! Now let’s get back to housewives! As most of us know Jacqueline and Teresa are no longer friends. Jacqueline once claimed that Teresa “stole her ideas” and did a lot more. On Christmas Eve, Jacqueline shockingly tagged Dina Manzo, Danielle Staub and Teresa Giudice in her tweet! She tweeted, “Pay Attention Please @Dinamanzo @carolinemanzo @teresa_giudice @melissagorga @kathywakile @daniellestaub..” along with this photo below

Most were wondering if this was Jacquelines attempt to make peace and move on so AllAboutTRH simply asked her! We asked Jacqueline if she is trying to make peace with Teresa and the rest she doesn’t talk to. Jacqueline exclusively told us, “Yes I’m trying. I decided to forgive those who have wronged me. I’m letting go of any resentment and only focusing on the positive and important.” She continued, “Holding onto hate in your heart is bad for the soul. I’m just in a very happy place and I want to stay here.”

Although we don’t know the details on why Jacqueline and Teresa are not friends that was very big of Jac to do. Good for her! It’s not healthy to hold grudges. I was watching season 2 of RHONJ and saw how close the two truly were. They always had eachothers back. Maybe they can get back in that place slowly. As for now hopefully they can move on and forgive. Thoughts on Jacqueline making peace?

Category: Jacqueline Laurita, Teresa Giudice, Top Story

erika
erika

I just saw jac tweets to MeGo about T interwiev on the Jewish Journal.If she wanna make peace why is she said anything about it?I just dont get it.She is soo idiot,pathetic.Insteed of focusing what is going on with T she should just mind her own buisness.I thought she is better but not.I hope she is gone for S5.MeGo,Caroline and MeGo belong together.Very sad to see when grown women just can be civil toward each other.I know T is not the saint but at least she never spoke about them.Shame shame!!!!!

Lysel
Lysel
I haven’t a clue as to if Jacqueline has extended the same courtesy to Teresa in her attempt to forgive as she SAYS she extended in her tearing down of Teresa. She claimed to have had a 5 hour face to face with Teresa before she called her out on Twitter. Wonder if she had a 1 hour face to face with her before she made the attempt to “forgive” Teresa on same media site? Really? How ridiculous is it to handle personal matters in a public forum. Teresa has only made comments about how silly it is to use… Read more »
NonnaB
NonnaB

Really, Jacq is a drunk who babbles and babbles and babbles and has a husband who can’t do anything legit. God, I wish you would stop reporting on her and Manzomorons. They all need to fade away into the sunset.

NotanAssleyFan
NotanAssleyFan
If she wants to make peace, then she should do so off of Twitter. Twitter is like FB status updates…they’re stupid comments made to garner attention from others. Think about this, if you had a good friend, who was crazy and hateful to you on national television, would you give any credibility to a comment made to you in reconciliation on Twitter? Of course not. Real attempts at reconciliation are made in person or even on the phone requesting to meet, not blasted out in a general message to multiple people. Jacqueline is an idiot and I refuse to give… Read more »
Isabella Patricia
Isabella Patricia
Peace, my ass! Jacqueline just wants to save face and show as humble and forgiving when she’s not! She wants to be on Season 5, that’s why… WE DON’T WANT YOU BACK, JACQUELINE! Plus, Tre stealing your ideas? Why haven’t you pushed your products out there? Why haven’t you done anything yet? She had the money before. She should have gone out there, and make bank! Her husband knows how to make her money. He’s worked for celebrities for a long time. He has been in the business long enough to make matters happen so Jacqueline needs to hush about… Read more »
Shar Shar
Shar Shar
People can say what they want about Tre but when it all comes down to it she is by far the best parent, wife and businesswoman on the show. She is always with her girls, always supporting her husband even when he doesn’t deserve it, always looking for ways to expend her business by including her family in it! She is always putting others before herself. I like many may not agree with some of the crazy confusing things she says but she has good character and a good heart. She has taken the high road throughout all of this… Read more »
RahRah

looks like it is a little too late..the negative comments about Teresa were read by the world..

Candida
Candida

There is something Off with Jac; Teresa would be a fool to ever be friends with her; did you see the public invitation to Dina; is she joking??? Oh no she is THE JOKE; both her and Caroline. They so much want to me in the spotlight they would do anything. Like Caroline showing us her son’s face swelling because of his contact with shell fish; I just have to laugh; they (Caroline and Jac) are pathetic. For sure.

POW
POW

To one of the above comments, that was NOT Dina in the pic Jacqueline tweeted. It was one of Dina’s sisters that look almost like her. I think she posted those pics to try to make Dina see what she was missing BUT Dina seen through their BS.

AshleyC
AshleyC

All Teresa has to do is REFUSE filming with MG AND Kathy and they will eventually be fired from the show! They’d probably start kissing tres ass so they can get camera time!

kydnaas
kydnaas

Meh. Jacqueline made sure to say “doesn’t mean I want to be friends”. She’s just preaching and definitely not practicing it.

greentea
greentea

It is good that she is extending her wine soaked olive branch after she publicly embarrassed and reemed on her former friend. She could have asked to reconcile privately, but she instead chose to publicize this to save face. I used to like her on the show, but she showed her true colours and they were not very please to see.

morgan
morgan

I think Jacqueline is trying to say relevant, so she’s jumping back on the Teresa band wagon since jumping ship didn’t really help her, plus I think she’s hurting for money and needs to stay on RHONJ.

Caroline
Caroline

Sorry Jac but if you really wanted to be sincere and want to truly make up you wouldn’t have done it on twitter unless of cause its gonna to work to your advantage cause now your hoping if Tre doesn’t accept your apology (which I wouldn’t if I was her) ppl will sympathize with you and like you again..not me your a back stabber 2 faced friend. You should have text or called,all this is for publicity and nothin else. Besides what would General Caroline say ?

Britt
Britt

Did Dina actually see any of her other family members besides her parents?

kydnaas
kydnaas

She was with the Laurita’s/Manzo’s for Christmas

Whitegirl1
Whitegirl1

No she wasn’t, Caroline has another sister that looks just like Dina.

duffy
duffy

And we all know Jac is going to trash her during this upcoming season, so don’t even bother with the making up now….

duffy
duffy

Oh my god. Someone PLEASE lock the wine cellar and throw away the keys because Jac is a COMPLETE MESS. She is a terrible mother, friend, wife, and liar! I don’t want to see her melting face on RHONJ anymore! She RUINED the upcoming season with all her tweeting and spoilers. Go away, get your life together, and fix all your financial troubles!

Debster
Debster

that’s exactly what I was thinking. It’s a very nice move to try and mend their relationships but she made it seem like she was blameless in the whole thing. That kind of made it seem a little less genuine. But atleast she’s making an attempt

HWLover
HWLover
I was never a big fan of Teresa. But when I saw a woman who was at such a low point in her life, and how her “friends” acted toward her, my heart broke for her. Say what you will, her family came on the show to destroy her, her husband is facing jail time, financial ruin, her father’s failing health… The list goes on and on. You could visibly see a sadness in her eyes. It was at this point that Jac & Manzo’s decided to go above just snarky comments behind her back. When life has beat you… Read more »
Greentea
Greentea

Your post is very well written, and I agree. When I watch the show I think about what if I were in the same situation Teresa was in(father’s health, friends backstabbing, family coming on the show to tear you down), how would I handle it? I am sure most people would crack.

DLL
DLL

Wow! Nice post! I think that Jac, Caroline and Kathy are starting to see the repurcussions of their bad behavior regarding Teresa. I can’t believe how crude they all were! It was so apparent also to the viewing public. Now that they are esposed for the idiots they are, they are starting to try and do damage control. I didn’t include Melissa because it’s obvious that she is still out to get Teresa, she will never apologize. Nothing these women say or do will change my opinion of them now. The damage is done!

lucy
lucy

Beautifully said and exactly how many viewers feel…

Susan Potts
Susan Potts
“Yes I’m trying. I decided to forgive those who have wronged me. I’m letting go of any resentment and only focusing on the positive and important.” Does Jac really expect us to believe any thing that comes out of her mouth? She is so delusional. She jumped on the Gorga wagon so fast and trashed Teresa. She did try to help with the letter Teresa was writing to her brother Joe, but it was obivious she was only doing it for show. So glad Teresa ignored her and wrote it the way she wanted to. Jac needs to worry about… Read more »
Blow Sunshine
Blow Sunshine
I read that a drug abuser’s emotional development stops at the point they start to abuse drugs. Jac has the emotionally maturity of a 15-year old. That tells me she may have begun using drugs around that age, which wouldn’t be surprising if she was a stripper/escort to support her habit. Her vague apology is self-serving. In no way does she acknowledge her own bad behavior. I’m curious why Jac and Dina are not friends. Jac’s friendships have always been with the outcasts: Danielle and Kim G. and now the liars and manipulators, Caroline, Melissa and Kathy. She cannot be… Read more »
SBSB
SBSB

OMMG WOW VERY NICE OF HER. Shows shes a better person. Good for her

Whitegirl1
Whitegirl1

Jacqueline, I would’ve taken this at face value if you said I apologize for my nasty blogs and twitter post Teresa. I’m in a better place and I hope I have cleared the air enough for you to do the same.

That’s how you apologize.

Jessalina
Jessalina

^well put and 100% true

Crazy J
Crazy J

Yet she is still saying that the fake stories did not start until her friendship with Tre ended. She is so fake. Did she apologize for all of the nasty blos and twitter rants about Tre? Nope, didn’t think so. Did she apologize for having her niece and daughter attack Tre? No, didn’t think so. Kindly STFU and sit down somewhere.

genednj
genednj
Jacqueline is ready to “FORGIVE” Teresa? She’s a NUT! She should be apologizing publicly for her vicious attack on her “friend”. I hope at this point that Teresa has written her sorry butt off and doesn’t buy into any of it. Jacqueline has no place on the show now that she’s no longer T’s sidekick and honestly, based on her twitter rants, it’s best for her and her family if she gets off the show as she is pretty unstable in my opinion. Go away Jacqueline – I really don’t think Teresa gives a flying fig about getting forgiveness from… Read more »
Just me
Just me

Passive Aggressive.

Mel
Mel

Although i don’t like Caroline…I must say i respect the hell outa her. She has not ONCE engaged in any twitter nonsense ever. She has maintain the privacy of her family regarding the Dina situation. Although she made some really dumb interviews mentioning Tre (when asked) she has remained quiet in the press. FOLLOW suite Jacqueline, Melissa Gorga, and Rich Wakile!!! UGh can’t believe i am saying something good about Caroline lol…….I really can’t stand this woman sometimes…but at least she is staying away from the drama.

duffy
duffy

Don’t you remember her and her kids all talking about teresa with their stupid acronym?

sickofmelissa
sickofmelissa

Caroline just gets everyone else to do her dirtry work.

Rach
Rach

How nice of Saint Jacqueline to forgive those that have done her wrong.

But in all seriousness, making peace with someone requires owning up to your OWN wrongdoing as well which she has yet to do. She plays the victim quite well, but she’s hardly innocent. Much of the drama over the last few months were the direct result of her attention-whoring on Twitter. She may feel that those people have wronged her and maybe they have, but she sure as hell has wronged them, as well.

Mel
Mel
The day that i really saw who Jacqueline was is when she wrote that disgusting blog last season about TRe….that blog was so gross and hurtful….and WAY before the poshe fashion show. She claimed she wrote the blog because she felt that Teresa was being fake about her “financial situation”….why do you care jax? Was that the reason you gave her a public flogging in the form of a blog? Once i saw this…i knew that Jax was not a real friend to Teresa. Prior to Jax’s explosive blog, tre had not said one nasty thing about Jax. Even if… Read more »
old NJ girl
old NJ girl
I watched the RHONJ marathon the other day and had to chance to watch the second half of the season since I quit watching after the Christmas party at the sex pots house. Caroline was so nasty. In every show she made a remark to whoever was with her about how Tereasa always would say that everything was okay and never talk about how bad things really were. It was like Caroline just could not handle that fact the Teresa didn’t go crying to hear about all the problems between her and Juicy or her money problems. Every espoiode Caroline… Read more »
Lisa Lisa
Lisa Lisa

I forgot about that blog. She ripped T for being a hypocrite because T called her family out on why they joined RHONJ. That was a doozy. Yup – cannot be trusted again.

I wonder if she had some sort of a breakdown this season. Too much pressure. Too much drama. And probably too many bees buzzing in her ear about how T is no good. She couldn’t cut through the BS and cracked. I really do wish her well. Hopefully she can learn from all this.

Obvious
Obvious

You are very smart! I agree!

sickofmelissa
sickofmelissa

Jaqs is a self absorbed liar. Go away Jaqs.

reddvette

Poor poor Jacquline, once again with the side ways talk. Does she not realize that her friends of over 10 years or better than her RHONJ friends? The ladies, Dina, Teresa and Danielle, who were her friends befor the show are real and those as a result of the show will dump her when things get rough. Jacquline says she her own person now is her chance to prove it. Stop following Caroline’s led on who to like and be friends with.

Obvious
Obvious
Jac is so transparent (just like Caroline, Mel, and Kathy). Why do this PUBLICLY? She is just doing damage control. I would forgive Jac, but not be friends with her, just civil. At least by forgiving and being civil, I could be in the same room as her. Tre should do the same but not get sucked into the likes of the Manzoz/Lauritas/Wakiles/Gorgas. They are toxic and when they want revenge, they go for the jugular and THAT is not cool! They all make everything public and they literally try to destroy you and your livelihood out of revenge. Not… Read more »
Razzle-dazzle
Razzle-dazzle

Did Jac finally realize that Tre didn’t set Melissa up at the fashion show? Or maybe she finally realizes that Melissa is scum, not Tre. I don’t like how she says “forgive those who have wronged me”. I guess the viewers will be the judge of that. I don’t know, I just don’t trust Jac.