Joe Giudice Indicted!

December 20, 2011 |By Continue Reading

RHOBH star Teresa Giudice husband, Joe Giudice was indicted on charges of fraudulently obtaining driver’s license earlier today by a Passaic Country Grand jury. NorthJersey.Com reported it saying, “Giudice allegedly obtained a driver’s license at the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission office in Paterson in June 2010 using Pietro’s marriage and birth certificates, authorities said.

The investigation began after Pietro Giudice was pulled over during a routine traffic stop in Lincoln Park last March, Passaic County Prosecutor Camelia M. Valdes said in a statement.

When the officer ran Pietro’s information through his mobile terminal, the search yielded Pietro’s information but Giuseppe’s photograph, Valdes said.

Giuseppe’s license was suspended at the time, and is still suspended.

An investigation by the prosecutor’s Financial Crimes Unit, the Motor Vehicle Commission and the Lincoln Park police revealed that Giuseppe Giudice had obtained a New Jersey driver’s license utilizing Pietro’s identifying documents.

The charge of wrongfully using identifying information is punishable by up to 10 years in prison. The impersonation charge carries a maximum 18-month prison sentence.”

What do you think about Joe Giudice getting indicted?

Category: Teresa Giudice, Top Story

tabitha
tabitha
He got a DUI after crashing into a tree..look up the accident pictures, it’s not a small accident. Luckily no one got hurt. I do think he should serve time for this fraud crime. He should be more worried about his children and not out drunk driving. He drinks all the time and could use a program to help him out. He has also racked up two other fraud charges..in regards to their finances, which was luckily dropped because they withdrew their bankruptcy..and when he signed someone else’s signature to home loan. This is a pattern for him..he will use… Read more »
Casual Observer
Casual Observer

Stoopid Housewives responds. Apparently Passaic County moved forward with the indictment after Joe rejected a revised plea deal whereby they’d have gone after the aunt and the family friend. Dumbass.

Kija
Kija

If anything, his celebrity, such as it is, will result in tougher sentencing as DAs and judges like to severely punish a few celebs when they can. It’s not like he’s someone with real power and influence, he’s just a recognizable name, so it’s a cheap and easy way to look like they treat everybody alike – while still favoring the people in their own social network.

notobsessedwithTG
notobsessedwithTG
Joe is disgusting, what a cheater now he put himself on the level of the mexicans who run across the border. He stoled someone’s ID, why in the world would he have to do that. The only reason would be he’s own Identity is so eff fucked he would rather go and buy one. What a winner he is, first never pays bill. T has to get them caught up. He CHEATS on Tre with younger pretty ladies. Which makes me question those girls, since he’s disgusting but then again, look at Tre. Drinking and driving arrest and now this.… Read more »
sbsb
sbsb

i hope nothing happens to him! and this all gets dropped

notobsessedwithTG
notobsessedwithTG

He deserves prison time. He purchased a fraud ID, that’s what Mexicans do when they run across the border. Why the F would he need that…something is weird there. First illegally signing he’s business partners name, now this. Put the selfish pig away!

Indigo
Indigo

Do you have some obsession with Mexicans or something? Geez, you have to mention them in every comment of yours!

Denise G
Denise G

It was stupid of Joe to put his family at risk. I agree, 10 years is extreme but he did break the law and should serve something for what he did. I hope this is the end of Joe’s involvement with the law.

AuntJulie
AuntJulie

10 years is ridiculous considering the levity of the crime. I think if he is found guilty, then he deserves punishment, but certainly not 10 years. I would say the same thing if it was Poison Joe instead of Juicy Joe too.

Alamb
Alamb

I cannot be the only one who thinks joe is a complete pig. He drinks to much, talks down on his “family”, and is just plain disrespectful. I’ll never get over he episode where he fell and chipped his tooth. He was drunk and yelling gay slurs and bashing his OWN wife saying how he “took her back” and T came “crawling back”. Teresa is better off without him. Joe guidice is the problem forthis family. And I hope they lock his ass up. Period.

AuntJulie
AuntJulie

Joe is not my favorite. Teresa is. It made me cringe to see him behave that way in front of his children.

I think it will be even more painful for his children to know their father is in jail too.

1reallymadmom
1reallymadmom

He is irrational and quite verbally abusive when he drinks … how much different is he than most others?.He will go to trial, possibly a year of jail time max and probation ..Tre.. she believes in the vows she took before GOD .. for better or for worse …

Rach
Rach

I’m sorry, but lol at how upset some of these commenters are getting over this place being full of Teresa stans who aren’t cursing Joe’s name right now. Who cares? Whether everyone here is “delusional” or not, what difference does it make in your life? It’s a TV show. People have their favorites and some people will rationalize anything their favorite does. That’s life. It’s what people do. Who gives a shit? That really shouldn’t make anyone fly into fits of rage. It’s really not that serious.

AuntJulie
AuntJulie

The use of the word “stan” and your whole post is passive aggressive. Basically you’re calling out all Teresa fans as obsessive & acting like they’re beneath you, yet here you sit posting on the very same message board stirring the pot.

You are no different than any “stan” on this board whether it’s a Teresa fan, Melissa fan, or any other HW fan.

Obvious

Its called compassion and empathy. Yes, they are on TV but what about all of the homeless, orphaned, abused animals that are shown on tv? Should we not care because IT’S TV? Last time I checked, showing concern for others is a GOOD thing.

Obvious

*I meant people and animals.

S.B.
S.B.

No one is above the Law.

Vedder*Is*Better
Vedder*Is*Better
I know Joe broke the law and that was an incredibly stupid thing to do, but 10 years is a little crazy as a maximum punishment. I hope he just gets probation, a huge fine, and like 150 hours of community service. Even if Joe does get off lightly, I would imagine defending him is going to cost a pretty penny. This better teach him a lesson, but to me he seems like the kind of person who doesn’t learn from his mistakes. If he loves his family he’d straighten up his act. I hope this isn’t too stressful on… Read more »
notobsessedwithTG
notobsessedwithTG

Im assuming if this would’ve been an Mexican who bought a fraud ID most ppl would say “throw the book at him” what he was very illegal and he deserves major prison time. He’s a pig and he doesn’t deserve special treatment. Plain and simple, throw the pig in jail!

linda
linda
I love Teresa and it’s sad, but at the end of the day, Joe gets what he puts out. He wanted to obtain fake documents to get a license, he deserves to be punished. Period. However, I don’t believe in the whole ‘do the crime, pay the time’ nonsense because more often than not the punishment is harsher than the crime committed in cases like these. His punishment should match the crime. Yes, he obtained fake documents and whatnot, but it’s not severe enough to serve 18 years in jail or even 10, for that matter. But given Joe’s track… Read more »
AuntJulie
AuntJulie

If he’s guilty, he should be punished, however, as a former employee of the police dept., I can tell you there are far more serious crimes occurring and those folks are not doing much if any time on those crimes.

I think they’re making an example of him which sucks, since they are armed robbers getting off at the same time.

gessie
gessie

p.s. it’s too bad it didn’t happen in California, because nobody goes to jail there due to overcrowding. Just ask Lindsey Lohan or Paris Hilton.

gessie
gessie
I am a big fan of Joe Guidice, so it pains me to say this, but what he did was very, very wrong and he should be punished. He could have hired some out of work kid to drive him wherever he needed to go, but instead he broke the law, and in this day and age of illegal immigrants and terrorists getting fake licenses, (Several of the 9/11 terrorists got their fake licenses down here in Florida) I take this crime very seriously. He presented false documents to the government to obtain a drivers license. That is a serious… Read more »
Obvious

I agree with your post too! I love the Giudices, but with Joe knowing what hot water he was already in, he should have cooled it and started being on his best behavior. Seems like he doesn’t learn from his mistakes. If he gets time, I hope it only for a few short months (3-6), but he needs to learn so he can set a better example for his family and himself.

Rach
Rach

IA. Fraud is fraud and it’s a crime.

AC
AC

I feel sorry for the 4 little girls… if he has to go to jail… what will they think? Thank Goodness Teresa works hard and can financially support themselves! xo

madamedummy
madamedummy

i ain’t afraid to say that i hope joe gets only probation…
with all the crap going on out there?
uhhh sandunsky anyone ?
using your brothers ID ?
sorry… unless he’s hurt someone it just isn’t a big deal …
lock up all the child molesters first ,
than we can talk about ‘fraud’ …..
good luck joe !

Denise G
Denise G

I think community service is appropriate.

Carrie
Carrie

Obtaining a fake drivers license is not the same crime it used to be before 9-11. Homeland Security takes this kind of thing very seriously. I’m sorry, I love Teresa but her husband is one sleazy character. I know how devoted she is to him and the sanctity of marriage but I would love to see her get rid of him. He does nothing but drag her down.

Rach
Rach

When you commit a crime, you have to be ready to face the consequences. All he can do is hope that the court is lenient with his punishment.

kydnaas
kydnaas

Not a smart move by Joe. Fraud is fraud. Jowever, he won’t even spend a week in jail. He’ll probably be out on probation. The reason why he isn’t getting flak from the fans of this site is because Joe doesn’t sit on twitter talking trash about his family, like his brother-in-law.

Kelly B
Kelly B

Some of you people on this site are so hypocritical it’s disgusting. If this was Melissa Gorga being indicted you’d all be going bat shit crazy …. Instead because it’s your idol Teresa it’s all “oh this is petty not a big deal” IT’S FRAUD, STOP LYING TO YOURSELVES. THE GIUDICES ARE FAR FROM INNOCENT. yes this is Joe not tre but please he’s a fucking asshole give him the credit he deserves as such

Denise G
Denise G

I am a Teresa fan but I don’t approve of what her husband did. He should get some type of punishment, jail time or community service. Wrong is wrong.

Obvious

You’re right. If it was Mel I would be swinging from my chandelier in excitement. #yeahIsaidit #AND?!?

MasonandAva'smommy
MasonandAva'smommy

Thank you for saying what most of us are thinking. Everyone is taking sides like they are personal friends of these people. This is a tv show. How much of this stuff is REAL? At the end of the day Teresa, Melissa, Kathy, Caroline, and Jacqueline don’t really give a happy snappy about the fans.

lostcredibility
lostcredibility

Exactly, all these Bravo women are a mess.

Boom
Boom

Amen sister.

Kelly
Kelly

I agree! He did something illegal so he deserves whats coming to him. I still love Teresa and still love Melissa but he did somethig illegal and got caught

Lena
Lena

It’s true, he was wrong, but he does not twitter or do interviews on the show bashing his family. He never presented himself as a boy scout to the public. This is why Melissa deserves to be called out on her bullshit lies and he does not

True dat.

r8dernationbby
r8dernationbby

Who cares if he’s indicted he’s not who i watch, i watch Teresa. He’s her man and she will be there for him. Anyone who sits back and judges with some crap about illegal and make him pay blah,blah,blah..better remember life has grey area’s. These people arent Sandusky or some bankrobber causing physical harm so give me a break. If he did it then he will need to do his time.

Boom
Boom

To me, this is simple. He blatantly and knowingly broke the law. Period. He got caught. He is now facing the consequences. No victim, no crime? That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. Try these on for size: Do the crime , do the time. You play, you pay. Don’t gamble more than you’re willing to lose. Apparently, Joe was willing to gamble quite a bit on such a “petty” crime.

Jewels
Jewels

Ha! This is so brilliant. Finally…it’s a Christmas Miracle. Hopefully there will be one less Giudice out in the public soon. Who could ask for anything more?!?

Boom
Boom

Get out of my head! Lol.

Jewels
Jewels

Boom, I knew there was a reason I liked your thinking. LOL

Cammierari
Cammierari

Joe must be some kind of an idiot to do this. When you’re already under scrutiny for committing financial crimes, AND you’re well known because you’re on a TV show, the LAST thing you should do is try to skate on your punishment for proven past discretions. I bet they throw the book at him to make him an example because many people will hear about this case, due to his reality show fame. Joe really needs to smarten up and stop being so pigheaded

nina
nina

you are all freaky and delusional. let me rephrase this normal adult men in normal circumstances do not get fraudulent government identification. “tre” is an idiot and her husband is a criminal.

linda
linda
Nina, you are freaky and delusional if you think “normal adult men in normal circumstances” don’t get fake fraudulent ID’s and/or driver’s license when they get their current one suspended. The only difference between Joe Giudice getting caught and the million of “normal adult men in normal circumstances” is the simple fact that Joe’s business is all over TV and the press for the world to criticize whereas the other adult men who do the same thing aren’t scrutinized by the media and America. And how on earth does Joe acting like an idiot and doing something stupid make Teresa… Read more »
1reallymadmom
1reallymadmom

Dear Nina … please define normal man, because i always heard the saying goes like.. We are all married to the same one with a different last name!

Belle557
Belle557
Why would this make Tre an idiot? If you know anything about an Italian family, the men do what they are gonna do and tell the women not to worry about it. We have seen this on the show a million times, and no where do Joe’s actions make Teresa look like an idiot. They make her look like a woman who’s husband tried to pull a fast one and got busted for it. This is not a reflection on her at all. I hope they can get through this awful time, and put all these bad decisions behind them.… Read more »
r8dernationbby
r8dernationbby

Why does it bother you so much that freaky and delusional are your terms? Normal adults do not need to come on a blog to attack other people for thier opinions either. Right?

Cammierari
Cammierari
yes they do. Lots of guys who lose their license due to dui’s look for ways to get a fake driver’s license, every day of the week. Mostly because they can’t be served alcohol without showing I.D. and many places will only accept a valid state driver’s license as form of I.D. Or they want a license so they can rent a car to replace the one they cracked up in their dui accident. I’ve heard these reasons and others in my years behind the bar. I agree it was stupid of Joe, and that he deserves to be punished,… Read more »
love28
love28

Sorry but that was a good while back and charges have been dropped. And he paid a fine.

Kelly
Kelly

Actually this was just reported a couple of hours ago. This isn’t old news.

lostcredibility
lostcredibility

Look at these posts 🙁
Why are you letting posters drive this site downhill?
I really miss the fair and balanced reporting…..
It’s nothing but a Tre fan site now…..
You realized you have educated readers outside these obsessed Tre fans…..right?

Obvious

Tre fans, as well as non-Tre fans, can be educated, boo. Stop criticizing the people that like her and calling them stupid for doing so. In your sad attempt to make her fans look unintelligent, it actually make YOU look uneducated.

Just me
Just me

When you click on a headline to read an article or posts on any of the Giudice family, odds are, your going to get Tre fans. Seems rather self explanatory. If that bothers you, read the other housewife posts. Like RHoA, RHoBH, RHoOC, RHoM, or RHoNYC, all of which, have links at the top of this web page. Happy Holidays! =)

lostcredibility
lostcredibility
Not true. There are more balanced posts on this family everywhere. Even posts NOT about Tre here turn into cult like praise for Tre. She is your idol and you trash anyone thats ever deal with her. The woman clearly has anger management issues and a whole other hosts of issues. She’s no different than any of these other Bravo women. NONE of them are anything to write home about! You all that seem obsessed with your praise for Tre alone. You all realize that your posts say more about you then they do Melissa (or anyone else) don’t you?… Read more »
Just me
Just me
OK, back to reality. Number one, Your quote: “She is your idol and you trash anyone thats ever deal with her.” That is a blanket statement, but in using the word “you” in your sentence, you have just made it specifically about me. Please find one post of mine where I have “trashed” anyone. Number two: Your quote: “Even posts NOT about Tre here turn into cult like praise for Tre.” “Either she REALLY REALLY loves this baboon, and my God Bless her for doing so, or she is the biggest idiot on earth.” “its fraud people! Its crazy messed… Read more »
kydnaas
kydnaas

I agree. Even those of us who dislike Melissaare willing to say that she’s gorgeous… it’s just her actions that seem to put us off. Juicy Joe did a terrible thing, we know that.

Just me
Just me

Oh, and Number Five:
“You realized you have educated readers outside these obsessed Tre fans…..right?”

Your post:
“You all realize that your posts say more about you then they do Melissa (or anyone else) don’t you?”

That post definitely said a lot. I believe most “educated readers” realize the word is “THAN”, not “then”.
Happy Holidays, yet again. =)

Cammierari
Cammierari

1.) I’m not a cult follower of Teresa’s.
2.) Why should Roxy change the name of HER site?
3.) If you’d like a site where Teresa fans are not allowed to express their feelings, why don’t you create one?
4.) There are plenty of people who read and comment on this site that aren’t Teresa fans. All are welcome as far as I can see

Obvious

This blog is like everything else; if you don’t like it, leave.

1reallymadmom
1reallymadmom

DITTO!

r8dernationbby
r8dernationbby

um..fair & balanced reporting is supposed to be for CNN or Fox not a blog #1…this site is great. It would be unethical to block posts #2 and just because someone is a Tre fan does not make then uneducated #3.

kydnaas
kydnaas

CNN is far from fair, it’s known across the world (outside of the US) to be a biased and brainwashing channel 😉

AllAboutTRH
AllAboutTRH

Yes I do. And everyone has the right to have an opinion no matter what it is. Everyone is welcomed to AllAboutTRH

Whitegirl1
Whitegirl1

If you can rape some body and get probation then Joe should get probation to.

Maddie
Maddie

Oh Juicy Joe. Everyone makes mistakes, and I pray to God for the sake of Teresa and the girls that his time isn’t too long. I have so much respect for Teresa supporting her husband through all that’s happened in the past few years. Hope things get better.

nina
nina

its fraud people! Its crazy messed up! Normal people don’t get fake driver’s licenses! You really think this doesn’t reflect on “Tre”?

gupto
gupto

nope, look at the crap lindsay lohan got away with…GO SCRATCH SOMETHING!!!!!

nina
nina

wow. Lindsay Lohan is a drug addict and a screwed up celebrity. I don’t think she’s really a relevant example.

Boom
Boom

Bless you, Nina. Someone with common sense. Love it.

Whitegirl1
Whitegirl1

I got a ID in my sisters name so I could party like a rock star when I was 18.