AllAboutTRH Exclusive Interview With Real Housewife Of Beverly Hills, Brandi Glanville

December 12, 2011 |By Continue Reading

AllAboutTRH had an exclusive interview with the newest Beverly Hill housewife, Brandi Glanville and we didn’t hold back! Find out what she says about the ladies, her ex husband and who she aspires to be!

Is being on RHOBH the experience you expected?
I dont think I had any expectations going in. Its been a wild ride and I just went in thinking be yourself.

Have you remained friends with the girls since the show has stopped filming?
I see Lisa and Camille pretty often, Kyle and I text. She invited me to her Christmas party but I was with the kids so I stayed in.

Who are you closest with now from RHOBH?
I am closest with Camille and Lisa

Are you now friends with Kim Richards?
Kim and I are not friends, but I wish her nothing but the best

What do you think about Kim entering rehab?
No Comment.

Why do you think Kyle would constantly makes comments about you. Do you think she was jealous of you?
I dont think Kyle is jealous of me at all, its like moving to a new high-school there are always gonna be people in cliques that don’t want to let you in.

Are you and Kyle in a better place now?
Kyle and I continue to have our hurdles but deep down I think we really like one another.

How can you describe the relationship you now have with your ex husband, Eddie?
My relationship with my ex went down the tubes when his show got cancelled.

Does it bother you that Leann constantly tweets about your children and calls them her bonus children?
Id rather not comment on LeAnn

Did you expect to get so much support from fans?
I feel soooo blessed and lucky that I have so much support. Its shocking to me actually.

Will you be on the next season as an official housewife?
We haven’t talked about next season yet at all.

Are you dating anyone now?
Im dating, but nothing serious at all. When Im taken I will shout it out to the world trust me! Im just super picky,I want it all… butterflies, love, security, a good father figure for my boys.

Any business ventures coming out for you?
2 books that are struggling to come out and a gazillion meetings to try to be the next Bethany 😉 wink wink

What are your future plans?
Your guess is as good as mine, just stay happy, love laugh and live!

Is there anything that you regret you did since being on the show?
Regrets? Yes a few but I try and live as much as I can in the present although this tv show keeps hitting rewind for me!

Who woulda thought Brandi and Lisa would be close? Love it! Brandi has become one of my favorite housewives. I like the fact that she’s not afraid to say what everyone else is thinking! Good luck to Brandi in the future! You have A LOT of support and don’t ever forget that!

Category: Brandi Glanville, Top Story

Josi
Josi
1 year 10 months ago

She’s a disgusting pig. The grossest, classless, knock kneed , flat ass gross white weirdo on any of these shows. She’s broke, drunk and bald. Get her off the show!!!

RiRi
RiRi
2 years 5 days ago

What a PIG. She thinks she is a good example as a mother to her boys???

Bette
Bette
2 years 1 month ago
Brandi there probably a really nice person in there somewhere but, to be honest you are a poor representation of a mother if your kids ever have the opportunity to see the show as they get older. They will see a bitter, drunken, women of ill repute. That is really conduct unbecoming of a mother and much less a lady. Get help with your drinking problem you are a depressed hurt person who has sold her dignity and class. you are obviously a poser trying tom play with women who are out your league economically. the image you portray is… Read more »
Maria
Maria
2 years 1 month ago
Love Brandi Glanville! Congrats on your 2 best sellers and now her line of wine is coming out!! She must be laughing because Leann and Eddie’s new show had the worst ratings and were voted worst reality TV! I find it disgusting that they need to bring up Brandi and bash her to stay relevant!!! Those boys will never be Leann’s and they are just mad because they thought Brandi was just going to go away but she didn’t and came out the bigger draw!!! Also we are all laughing because besides the horrible ratings of the show Leann sharted… Read more »
Linda K. McCain
Linda K. McCain
2 years 1 month ago
Brandi, you are by far the most fab Housewive. I admire your guts and for staying true to who you are. I have 4 grown sons who all have grown to be exceptional husbands, fathers & providers. I don’t think there has been a name I haven’t called them at some point growing up. They all laugh & joke about it now. It takes a dif skill set to raise boys to men. Follow me on Twitter @lkmac58 & if you need to talk, bitch, whatever I’m there. I’m also a Social Worker & former Parent Educator. I am bound… Read more »
Milza6
Milza6

Brandi practice what you breach shut the F up!

Milza
Milza

Brandi shut up please i assure you things in your life will get better to it for your children if u really love them.

Marla Weaver
Marla Weaver

Brandi is a classless, foul mouthed, backstabbing fair weather friend. She came om the show as a friend of Adrienne’s. Season 1 she called Kim a meth head and didn’t like Kim or Kyle. She was horrible to Taylor aftrr Russel’s death. Season 2 she tore Adrienne to.shreds and buddied up to.Lisa & Ken. Season 3 is about to begin and she!s fighting with Lisa. She loves to stir the pot and she doesn’t care who she hurts

Kay
Kay

Ummm… It’s a “show.” Duh. Her dislike of the gruesome twosome Richards sisters was 100% a result of their horrendous treatment of her. Game Night, anyone? And she is now friends with them while on the outs with Lisa. Totally scripted, IMO. If everyone got along all the time, no one would watch. Sad but true. So I don’t find her to be at all a “hurtful” person. She is simply doing her job and trying to support her family.

RH TRUE FAN
RH TRUE FAN
BRANDI’S BEHAVIOR IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE AND HAVE BEEN FROM DAY ONE….TRAIN WRECK WAITING TO CRASH AND BURN. SHE WANTS PITY AND SORROW TO GAIN FINANCES AND DONT CARE WHO/WHAT IS DESTROYED AND LIES TO TELL, DURING THE USELESS JOURNEY OF SELLING HER SOUL FOR PITY AND A DOLLAR. SHE IS NOT LISA’S FRIEND AND NOR IS LISA HER FRIEND. BRANDI IS USING HER FOR PERSONAL GAIN. LISA IS SUCKING IT RIGHT UP BECAUSE SHE LOVES AND THRIVE OFF OF PEOPLE NEEDING HER. IT MAKES HER FEEL EMPOWERED. LISA HAVE NO USE FOR PEOPLE THAT WON’T STAND/KISS UP TO HER……. STAY… Read more »
Member

Forgot about Adrienne. Whatever happened to “FRIENDS DONT SUE FRIENDS?”

Member

I like Brandy tho sometimes, she does tend to get “foot in mouth disease,” i still find her charming. Love, love, Lisa Now that Kyle Richards, & Faye Resnik, Child, Bless Your Hearts! Same goes for Taylor! Kim, Kim, Kim. Love Yolanda!

Stephanie
Stephanie

I like Brandi okay.. but she’s no Bethenny. Dream on sister.

RC
RC

Give those fake beeyotches h**l Brandi! Kyle with her nice/nasty ways letting Faye do her dirty work. Sad, how Kyle and Lisa’s friendship deteriorated but that’s what’s happens when you pick the wrong side, something is up with Adrienne, but you picked her Kyle so deal with it.

get real
get real

Brandi, its understandable that someone like you needed to cozy up to someone as wealthy and powerful as the Van der Pumps and Camille Grammer. But why the hostility towards Adrienne? Is it just to impress Lisa? It’s very bizarre.

Sausalito
Sausalito

Is Brandi really as brainless and trashy as she appears on RHOBH?

Issac Maez

Between me and my husband we’ve owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I’ve settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.

katb60
katb60

Can’t stand the bitch!

j.k
j.k

brandi has really grown on me. first off, thought she was a little ruff around
the edges. must say. with that beautiful face and figure, cannot believe she
is not doing modeling still. head shots for high end products etc. someone
take a look at her. she doesn’t need eddie’s (leannes) money.

ufo led grow light

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get four emails with the identical comment. Is there any approach you can remove me from that service? Thanks!

Storm
Storm

I didn’t like Brandi at the beginning, but she has grown on me. She is a off-the-cuff type of person and I like that.

As for Kyle, she is a jealous manipulative woman. Her jealousy and hate is almost palpable.

Ray Knapke
Ray Knapke

Spot on with this write-up, I really suppose this web site needs much more consideration. I’ll most likely be again to learn way more, thanks for that info.

julie
julie

Brandi rocks! She has shown nothing but dignity, and shouldn’t be friends with Kyle who is clearly insecure and jealous of gorgeous Brandi.

randi
randi

Brandi Glanville should keep walking with her head held high. Shes the complete package, LR HONESTLY SCARES ME. shes so obsessed with Brandi.

Marybelle
Marybelle

She’s not still friends with Adrienne? I thought they were friends before the show…

Well..
Well..

This interview is SO awesome. Brandi takes the high road as usual. I don’t know how she does it. Brandi you have so many people supporting you. You for sure will be cast for season 3! We crave some Brandi!

AliZ
AliZ

Brandi seems like a genuine and lovely lady, a little vulgar- but hey, no malice in her so I think she would be a fun friend. Any woman could identify with her. She might have a bright future I’m thinking… I predict her being a huge fan favorite. Anyone who locks horns with her will just come off looking like an ass (looking at you kyle)

Sunlight
Sunlight

Great interview Roxanne! Brandi is so naturally beautiful!

Kyle is just a mean girl – she’s jealous of anyone who gets attention.

Wow...just wow
Wow...just wow

Wow...just wow
Wow...just wow

Glad to see you made the changes, but where’s my commeny? Give credit where credit is due *eyeroll*

Obvious
Obvious

I really like Brandi! She seems real, but in a nice way, not rude. I can see her in my friend circle. 😉

Bino989
Bino989

Brandi is the real deal! Love that she’s friends w Camille and Lisa. It’s a shame that her ex and his wife can’t act like adults for the children. Frankly they disgust me. Keep on keeping on Brandi!