Melissa Gorga Answers Questions About Joe, Teresa And Stripping

November 22, 2011 |By Continue Reading

In this weeks Steppin’ Out Magazine RHONJ star, Melissa Gorga discusses her relationship with sister in law, Teresa Giudice, dancing, and if she married Joe Gorga for his money.

On Teresa Giudice Claiming The Cast Is Jealous Of Her:
I think Teresa’s interview with In Touch was just ridiculous. She has her successful
cook book and good for her. Nobody is jealous of that. I don’t see any reason
why any of us, including Caroline, Jacqueline or Kathy would be jealous of her.
That’s just ridiculous. That is just a cover for Teresa. It’s a way for her to
fire back at us by saying we’re jealous of her. I think it’s one of those things
she put out in the press to change everybody’s mind and take the heat off
herself. But it’s completely not true. Everybody is very happy at home. We all
live a good life, so I see no reason for anyone to be jealous. We only wish her
success. I actually wish her much more success. I hope her cookbooks do even
better. It has no effect on any of our lives. That article was just silly. It
was ridicules.

On Not Wanting Magazine Covers:
But sadly the public wants to see controversy. Whenever you see a person on the cover it’s usually for something negative. It’s very hard to get on the cover of a magazine
for something positive unless you’re getting married or having a baby. So if you
ever see any of us on the cover of a magazine it’s because it’s something
negative. That’s kind of sad. It’s almost to the point you don’t want a cover
unless you’re having a baby or getting married. Otherwise it means bad news for
you. Know what I mean?

On Marrying Joe For Money:
That’s silly. It’s so obvious how we feel about each other. There are times when Joe
and I have zero money. Joe and I fell in love at first sight. So it’s just
silly. I don’t think anyone even entertains that. You can see how much we love
each other just from watching the show. We have three beautiful kids and we’re
madly in love with each other. We don’t go anywhere without each other. I think
he’s the sexiest guy in the world and he feels the same about me. That’s just
silly.

On Being An Exotic Dancer:
It’s nonsense. It’s not true. I was a bartender. I have a BA and I graduated college
to be a teacher and I bartended through college. I did bartend, but I was never
a dancer of any sought. I’m actually extremely modest. It’s just not true. It’s
a shame the level of lowness a person will go to bring another person down. It’s
kind of sad. The fact that someone would actually lie about something like that
just to hurt a person is disgusting. The fact that someone would try to plant
that into the press and make that a part of people’s minds is not playing fair
and it’s very dirty.

On Danielle Staub:
I don’t think anyone cares about her anymore. I don’t even hear her name come up to much. She’s off the show, so I don’t think anyone even thinks about her anymore. We don’t put too much thought into her. She’s not there and she’s not a
factor.

Teresa shouldn’t have told In Touch that the housewives are jealous of her. If that’s the case, viewers will see that for themselves. Melissa, just because you have a “BA” and “graduated college” does not mean you weren’t a dancer? That’s just silly. I’m sure Melissa is referring to the Interview AllAboutTRH had with Angelo and FYI. Angelo has everything to lose and nothing to gain by “lying.” Own it, Melissa! The fact that Melissa is a hypocrite and still talking about Teresa blows my mind. I don’t understand how someone can constantly say “I want too move on” but continue to speak about the situation.

Category: Melissa Gorga, Teresa Giudice

melissa & doug
melissa & doug

I have been browsing online more than three hours today, yet I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It’s beautiful worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you did, the internet shall be a lot more useful than ever before.

Donna
Donna
You Sow! Regarding Joe and ‘love at first sight’. Do you understand the difference between lust and love? All I have ever seen is Lust with you and your husband – and having sex in a public toilet? – and all that means is that you meet his needs. If someone better comes along you would undoubtedly cut bait and run – that means you would go to the highest bidder. Also Melissa, you are not a pretty woman with your horse face and over extended extensions (you have the hairline of someone who has ruined your hair in the… Read more »
Stacey
Stacey

Melissa is a lying, sneaky horsefaced skank and so are her skank washed up sisters.
Jacqueline is a drunk ass hooker.
Caroline is a mean asshole who looks like a man clown.\
Kathy is a bug eyed loser.
Teresa is cute and has more brains than all of them.

Donna
Donna

And there you have it LOL. Well said.

jeannette
jeannette

PLZ STOP GIVING THIS EDP MELISSA THE SPOTLIGHT. ALL SHE DOES IS TALK SMACK, SHE GRADUATED FROM WHAT COLLEGE? EARNED WAT DEGREE? T N A MAYBE CUZ SHE DEFINITELY WAS A STRIPPER AT LOOKERS. NICE PLACE TO WORK? notttttttttttt the place is a hole in the wall near nwk airport that most men are longshoremen horny to get some action. real classy she is. plz stop encouraging her any further scum like her needs to crawl back into her hole!

price of stamps

i love your blog, i have it in my rss reader and always like new things coming up from it.

2lou
2lou

She is so redundant in her answers. In the first question alone On Teresa Giudice Claiming The Cast Is Jealous Of Her- She mentioned not being jealous of her 5 times in one paragraph. Me thinks she prothest too much

Belle557
Belle557
Of course they are jealous of Teresa. I don’t see anyone else with the level of success she has. Caroline’s talk show is off the air, Jacqueline is crying foul saying Teresa stole her idea, Melissa is trying to make money by selling clothing with the word her husband uses for sperm splattered ( no pun intended. seriously) across it and song everyone says is drowning in autotune – adding her the pile of HW singers ( Kim, Simon, Luanne, Kandi, Danielle etc etc etc etc ) that just aren’t taken seriously. And then you have Teresa, who in the… Read more »
JD

Sometimes people expect you to GIVE UP and NOT find happiness in SHITTY situation, but those who rise ABOVE it usually makes it. I hope ALL who find themselves in not great situation rise above it ALL

stxmom
stxmom
I really didn’t care one way or the other about Melissa until she joined in on the the bashing of Tre at the reunion. Family is family no matter what, I thought it was strange that Kathy and Melissa had to look to Caroline before answering a single question. Yeah Tre said some crazy things about Mel during the season but Mel was no angel. Joe Gorga said he can’t control what his wife says so why does he expect Tre to control what her husband says? If Mel was a stripper (I believe she was), why not own it?… Read more »
DonnaLee
DonnaLee

DOH!!! Perhaps because she has the means and drive to get herself out of debt and they all don’t…maybe because despite everything she is happy!!!

jrrusso
jrrusso

Really they are all jealous of Tre? Who would want the burden of 11 million dollar debt on there hands? I don’t know many people jealous of that!

PixelDust

Teresa has $100,000 debt and they reported it one of the good morning shows that she can easily write a check for it.

Teresa’s name is not on Joe’s business debts. Those are in his name only and he brought the debt down to 8 mil and is working on the remaining debt. His business is where the debt came from, apt bldgs, investment properties and the expenses of flipping.

They are not filing bankruptcy.

Teresa has been busy with different career projects, so hopefully this will be behind them.

monica
monica

Umm Jac and Chris have 8 million in debt!!

JD

Honey everybody is in debt sooner or later, Donald Trump is and i sure wouldn’t mind be in his place RIGHT NOW…LOL

hod
hod

Has anybody seen this? It’s from the Twitter of a guy who used to work for Mel’s PR rep. Could a certain Househusband be on the down low?

hod
hod

I’m curious about what else this Will Love character knows. Gay boys always have good gossip. 😉

Casual Observer
Casual Observer

I thought “down low” meant one actually had to be in the closet. If he’s trying to be on the DL, he couldn’t be doing a worse job. (He actually strikes me as one of those “anything that moves” bisexuals.)

Anne
Anne

wow…who could it be?

2lou
2lou

Crosss dresser Joey G?

Anne
Anne

Did anyone see Melissa tweet Teresa earlier? She didn’t write anything she just tweeted Teresa’s name and then a few minutes later, deleted it? BTW….wasn’t she suppose to go away for Thanksgiving; reason being she told everyone she wasn’t spending the holidays with her Teresa and her inlaws? AND…I’ve noticed that no one (Jac, Caroline, Kathy) has been tweeting her back when ever she tweets them….hmmmmmm!

DonnaLee
DonnaLee

Yeh they all were supposed to be going somewhere warm…maybe they ran outta money???? hehehe

Amanda
Amanda

I didn’t even think Teresa put out those stories in those crappy magazines or at least that’s what I remember reading on her twitter? Melissa is a no-body without Melissa and I hope, hope, hope Penny and Johnny “the Greek” gets on season 5 and outs all her skeletons! I’m thinking maybe Johnny and this greek man she stalked know each other? AHHH that would be ratings GOLD, Andy would be absolutely stupid to not do that. BUT like what somebody said he is UP the Gorgarillas BUTT!

Amanda
Amanda

WOOPS! I meant Melissa is a nobody without TERESA!!

Team Giudice!

Shar
Member
Shar

” I’m actually extremely modest” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evf9DmmbvPo
WOW I guess she would be naked if she wasnt so modest!!! hahaha

PL
PL

modest lol yuck

2lou
2lou

O M G I am almost embarrased for her. I am def embarrassed for her poor children. That was down right raunchy and nothing entertaining or sexy about it. That girl is no stranger to the pole or the trench coat routine that is a common act in strip clubs. WOW

DonnaLee
DonnaLee

LOLOLOLOL TFF!!!

TM
TM

heheheeeeee… I hope they get rid of Kathy and bring Daniel back. I love this site!

PixelDust
. We want you to tell us about your Old Greek boyfriend from Marlboro, N.J.. We would also like to hear ur version on your breast implants….like who bought them and when did you get them? Mellssa, do a time line of the past 20 years of your life. And make sure you name names and places. Also, give us details on the parties that where held at the “Shore’s” house. How well do you know the man that had those parties…we already know that he was not the greek guy from Marlboro. Give his name and age and how… Read more »
PL
PL

and is joe g bio dad of mel’s kids

Nic
Nic
Teresa is the star of the show and Melissa knows it. It drives her crazy. Without Teresa, Melissa would be irrelevant, and she knows it. And that drives her more crazy. She’s been told she is a star since she was born from her father and her nasty sisters. And the thought of Teresa actually being one on national television makes her crazy and irate. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person, imo. I’ve seen right through her since the first episode. I can’t stand her, and I can’t stand what she’s doing. Karma goes around, and she’ll get hers.
Gessie
Gessie
Modest? Then why whip out the old stripper clothes to lip-synch On Display? Modest people do not grovel to get on a reality show and then suddenly discover that they want to be On Display in skanky bars. Whay can’t you stop talking about Teresa? Is she talking about you in a negative way? You are jealous of her success it is as plain as the nose on your face. You should try to gather your thoughts and re-read all of your nasty blogs that you wrote about her from day one. You came on the show swinging. Your reason?… Read more »
monica
monica

You took the word out of my mouth! Agree 100%

PixelDust

Gessie, I love your thoughts on what happened.. an excellent post…..wow.

JD

Modesty is not something you acquired in the past months, IT’S always been there. Modest girls people DON’T work in strip/bikini bars. BTW she said she worked there to pay off school. I have gotten a BA and a MS, without ever working at a strip joint…Melissa needs to sit down. BTW if it was false, Joey G would have been blowing off twitter, he remained really quiet on twitter. Melissa’s sisters now wants to have “adult” conversation with people on twitter. Sometimes when you point a finger, there are 100 more pointing towards you.

DonnaLee
DonnaLee

Totally totally so true, my husband would not be able to stand quiet while I was being accused of being a *dancer* and he would not be happy with the idea that some other guy may have bought me some bubbies…but then again maybe when you have been supposedly accused of raping some one you best not say much because it will cause others to take a closer look…hmmmmz…just saying!

madamedummy
madamedummy
sorry mego but you reek of jealousy ….. you too caroline … they have made themselves so unpopular with their ‘holier-than-thou’ attitude & help me jesus cliches . if she ain’t a sex worker that met joe the rapist gorga as a ‘john’ on the kink circuit than i’ll eat my hat ! there ain’t a man in the world that talks to his wife like that . the man has a serious problem with his intellect & couldn’t find a respectable woman if his life depended on it . his family knows that . LOL . tre’ had to… Read more »
Coralie

No more s***. All posts of this qutaily from now on

Karmaishere
Karmaishere

I am sure he “disrespects” her only on TV, so he comes out looking like the man and not the whipped coward that he is. There was one scene with Soul diggas where they were recording in her studio and she keep telling go to shut-up. That is the real Melissa and Joe.

DonnaLee
DonnaLee

hahahahahaha that is FUNNY and so True!!!!!

JD

He does not respect her…He owns her and she KNOWS it. He bought her from Lookers, sign, sealed, delivered, she’s his.

sbsb
sbsb

i just cant stand her!

VIG
VIG

Modest? Does she think we are idiots? Apparently.

lol
lol

Modest? Is modest another word for letting your bubbies hang out whenever you can? If so, then yes, Melissa you are modest.

As far as the praise Jesus line it is nauseating the way it is used. Joe gives her a Rolex for Christmas and it’s praise Jesus. Shut up Melissa with your faux modesty and faux Jesus prayers

PixelDust

The magazine no doubt had asked Teresa why they were angry with her.
I don’t think Teresa had much choice but to address it.

Teresa has charisma and a big personality. She is a very marketable housewife. I believe that is what separates her from the other cast members.

JD

Agreed, in order to make it out there you have got to have a big personality, bad or good, that’s what makes people.

Sunlight
Sunlight
Miss Andy is so far up Melissa’s …. sorry, trying not to be vulgar. I wasn’t a huge Teresa fan until I saw the Reunion and how Andy was so mean & kept setting Teresa up. And in one of the after shows, Andy had some no-name “comedian”, who made a joke about hate-f**king Teresa. Carolina was a guest too – she laughed her head off. So did Miss Andy. Think about it – they thought that “joke” was hilarious. And Andy has the nerve to act like Teresa’s at fault for all the drama? They are disgusting, hate-fillled, low-life… Read more »
FromHolland
FromHolland
Andy was so mean against Teresa because he thought she was anti-Jewish and because of the gay comments Joe Giudice has made. Those were the only reasons for him to keep attacking Teresa because he felt like she deserved it. Just watch back the reunion and you’ll see that those are the reasons for him to be mean because as far as he is concerned, nobody is allowed to say bad things about gay people and Judaism. The saddest thing is that Teresa actually didn’t do anything to deserve his wrath. Andy showed his true colours. He is a bad… Read more »
LeAnneisBliss
LeAnneisBliss
What a crock! So, the gentleman in the interview risks EVERYTHING, chances a lawsuit against him all because he wanted to lie about Melissa? Please? That makes no sense whatsoever. What does he have to gain by making up a story like that? Absolutely nothing, that’s what. She’s jealous, always has been. Remember in the 1 episode (there were several instances throughout the season) how she made it clear that Tre does NOT throw better parties than her? I mean COME ON, wtf cares? Why even say that? Because she tried to out do Teresa now that she’s got money.… Read more »
JD

Maybe the Greek didn’t marry because he can’t bring a stripper home,they would disown him, which would affect his cash flow. Joey G on the other hand did not mind. Hey 3rd times the charm

PixelDust

Danielle Staub is a factor. We need dates and details on what transpired between Melissa and Danielle. There’s a story there and Andy should have pressed the subject of Danielle and Melissa’s connection at the reunion. That is unfinished biz…

doreen
doreen

I agree! Please bring Danielle on and let us known about what went on between her and Melissa. Andy sure keeps that under covers. Why? That conversation and explanation will be good. Danielle could really give us some light on how Melissa lies. Remember durning reunion when Teresa pushed Andy because she was upset about Danielle bring up Melissa? Teressa was real standing up for Melissa and that was a real emotion from Teressa. Now Melissa acts like she doesn’t even know Danielle. Please allabouttruth get to the bottom of that for us.

AllAboutTRH
AllAboutTRH

I’m on it!

stacey
stacey

I still think she was a stripper and a golddigger and they are all jealous of Teresa.

JD

I think they are a bit jealous of Teresa…just a bit. I would be jealous if my co-star made more money and gain more attention than me.

PixelDust

What I find positively annoying about Melissa is that she can’t stop using Teresa’s name.

JD

Her storyline is Teresa’s, there is NOTHING else to tawk about…NOTHING, her children aren’t interesting nor her husband, so what is left to tawk about. If you watch the season again, Melissa’s sisters ALWAYS ask about Teresa “is she coming?”, RichardW always asked his wife “will Teresa be there?”…I mean damn, can Teresa breath?

Tessa
Tessa

I think they’ve all had a little sip of the kool-aid. They(the husbands & wives) r all chasing a certain lifestyle b/then the show, the jealousy & the microscope they’re under combined w/ all the attention really intensifies the already existing competition. It all boils down 2 greed. How much is enough? U all have seemingly nice families, lovely homes, & own a lot of stuff. What more do u want?

sceptic
sceptic
Well to quote Jay Mohr from his blogs: Episode 1: “-It’s hard to take much of what she says seriously, because she is constantly mixing in, “Praise Jesus!” “Praise Jesus!” is a very effective and powerful thing to say, but when you say it at the wrong time, it comes across as kind of creepy.” “-A common and unfortunate theme with Melissa and Joe Gorga is their need to put down Teresa and Joe Giudice for their financial troubles. It all seems so uncalled for and low.” Episode 3 “-While watching this scene I slowly began to wonder if maybe… Read more »
kydnaas
kydnaas

makes so much sense.

Love it

old NJ girl
old NJ girl
I believe that the other housewives are jealous. They are each showing it everyday lately. Melissa, Joe, Kathy, Jac and the Manzo have all retweeted mean things about Tre. Jac first said she was mad at Tre for what happen at the fashion show and now she is saying that Tre stole her idea. If Jac really had an idea she should have continued to develop it. Jac failed as well as Don Caro with her cookbooks. Last week Tre was announced as one to host the unveiling of the new high priced car. We all know that Tre was… Read more »
Almond Eyes
Almond Eyes

Puleeeze!!! Still not buying it!

PixelDust

I’m still waiting to hear more about the Greek from marlboro and about the “parties” at the shore house.