Melissa Gorga: Stripper or Bartender? Exclusive Interview With Her Ex Manager!

November 16, 2011 |By Continue Reading

I had the opportunity to get in contact with Angelo Vrohidis. Angelo was the general manager at “Lookers” for over 13 years. Lookers is a Gentlemen’s club that Melissa Gorga was rumored to be dancing at. Melissa Gorga immediately shut down those rumors and claimed she was a bartender there for a short period of time. I thought I should investigate this and see what really happened…

AllAboutTRH: Was Melissa Gorga a dancer at Lookers, or a bartender like she claims?
Vrohidis: She was a dancer.
AllAboutTRH: How long did she dance for?
Vrohidis: It was less than a year
AllAboutTRH: So you attended the fashion show?
Vrohidis: Correct
AllAboutTRH: Did Teresa Giudice contact you to attend the fashion show?
Vrohidis: No.
AllAboutTRH: So is it true that you went up to Melissa and as soon as she saw you, she ran to the bathroom?
Vrohidis: No, actually, I was at the bar talking to some friends because a lot of my friends were at this event. I began talking to my friend, Mike, and his wife. We all started walking back over to our table. I happened to see Melissa so I walked up to her and said hello. She looked like she recognized me and seemed very, very embarrassed and shocked. I just said hello and briefly had a conversation with her and then sat down. I stayed for a while and then I left.
AllAboutTRH: Were you there when Joe Gorga came?
Vrohidis: What?
AllAboutTRH: Were you there when Melissa’s husband came to the event?
Vrohidis: No, I had left. I received a phone call and had to be somewhere else. I had no idea her husband was coming and had no idea any of that stuff was going to happen. It’s not my place to know that.
AllAboutTRH: I heard you had a microphone on you, is that true?
Vrohidis: Yes I did. I was asked to help promote my friend, John’s, salon and I was at the salon while Teresa was getting her hair done. Everyone in the salon had a mic on them.
AllAboutTRH: I heard Teresa was getting blamed for you being there and you were mic’d because Teresa knew that you used to work with Melissa.
Vrohidis: No. I did not know Teresa at all. Teresa knew nothing about this. When she was at the salon getting her hair done, I introduced myself to her and Kim D was there. I said hello and told her, you know I know your sister in law. She used to work for me. And she was very shocked. I never met the girl before in my life. That was my first time.
AllAboutTRH: What did she respond back to you when you told her Melissa danced at lookers? How did she react?
Vrohidis: I don’t want to say too much but she was very defensive of Melissa and said, “Listen don’t talk about my family like that.” She didn’t like the fact that I mentioned that Melissa and I worked together. I apologized to her repeatedly and told her that I had no idea she didn’t know. You know, I would assume she would know this about her sister-in-law. But you’ll see what happens when it airs.
AllAboutTRH: So she didn’t dance for years?
Vrohidis: No. It wasn’t even for a year. I don’t know what she did before that nor do I know what she did after that. It’s that type of industry where I was concerned solely with that club. Nothing else. My main concern was the bartenders and the bartenders cannot work anywhere else. When they work for you, they can work for you only. On the other hand, entertainers…they can work wherever they want. My friends from ‘Lookers’ did contact me but there also have been people that I have spoken to who claim Melissa tried contacting people from ‘Lookers’ to tell them to say she was only a bartender, not a dancer.
Vrohidis: I wasn’t out to hurt anyone. I just met the girl (Teresa) at the salon and said to her, I know your sister in law. I didn’t know anything was going to happen. I wasn’t trying to be malicious or hurt anyone. That’s not my intention and I’m just not that kind of person.
Vrohidis: You have to understand, bartenders got paid by checks. Dancers were independent contractors that did not get paid by the establishment. It’s different now but she worked a long time ago and that’s how it was back then. When Melissa worked, we didn’t pay the dancers and they didn’t pay us.
Vrohidis: Dancing is not a bad thing so I don’t know why she is denying it. A lot of girls I know that danced have made such a name for themselves. I know dancers who have become nurses and someone who is a lawyer right now. I’m glad to see Melissa do something good for herself. I have nothing against the girl. I barely know her anymore. It was just one of those things, you know. And you will see it all when it airs out. You’ll see how off guard I was when Teresa came back at me and reacted angry. I was completely off guard and you can’t fake or make up stuff like that. I was really surprised. I was just shocked that she didn’t know because I wasn’t trying to hurt anybody.
Vrohidis: She’s going to keep denying it because she’s already denied it so many times. But do a lot of people know? Absolutely. Of course they know.

Well there you have it. My interview with the general manager of the gentleman’s club, Lookers. On 11/13/11 I went on my twitter page to tweet about my interview with Angelo. Melissa got word of this and quickly went on her twitter to once again deny that she has “danced.” Without seeing the interview, she immediately tweeted me and said “Honey..u r interviewing with a guy that is lying to u for some sort of recognition, I’ve meet him twice in my life…” Keep in mind, she did admit to “bartending” at Lookers for a couple months while he managed it but says she only met him twice. She then tweets someone and says “btw, I feel for him, I hear he has a major drug problem…Don’t wish it on anyone…” She then got countless angry tweets at her for accusing someone of being on drugs. Someone even said “drug problem?? Wow thought you were a God loving woman, the way you put people down for your benefit is so UGLY.” Her tweet sparked so many backlashes that she deleted it. Many people asked her why she deleted the tweet. She ignored until one of our amazing followers sent her a screenshot (that is pictured below) of the tweet. She responded “honey..I deleted bc it’s not fair to put that out there..not for me to say. He shouldn’t go around lying.” But Melissa, honey, the damage is already done! Why would Melissa call Joe the day of the fashion show if she only had met Angelo “twice?” Why was she so afraid? What are your thoughts?

Category: Melissa Gorga, Teresa Giudice, Top Story

Timon
Timon
2 years 9 days ago

I am not a Melissa fan, but some people take this show way too seriously. T let this shit go and some viewers are getting way too aggresive over this.

Johnc798
Johnc798

While think this kind of Real estate property industry hope against hope turn back in the positive course? Or maybe can it be at a standstill very young to tell? We’re glimpse many terracing property foreclosures modish cggedceekgec

soula stamos
soula stamos
” Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone….” words to live by, if Melissa danced in her past, it is her past and she has moved on, found God in the process, and by all accounts is a great mom and a loving doting wife. She has nothing to be ashamed about and I do not blame her for not wanting to admit that, as most young woman who have stripped are not normally proud of something they may have had to do a lower point in their lives. If anything she is a great example to… Read more »
bren
bren

I say who cares if Melissa was a dancer. I do think if she was a dancer she should own up to it. Lying about it would be wrong. I hope Theresa didn’t set up Melissa. Both women should quit be so vicious to each other.

pat
pat
what a storm in a teacup , who really cares what these girls did or did not do , they are married to decent men , raising young children looking after their homes and making themselves look gorgeous , it’s just drama to make the tv show get more viewers, is there ever an ephisode where there are now rows or arguments and no one screaming over some one else ? Its worse than a chicken run ,its a shame I like these shows I like to see how the other side of the world lives etc , but guess… Read more »
renee
renee

The best part of this particular blog is the retweet of melissa saying her old boss is a drug dealer. It takes someone retweeting it for her to finally respond to the questions. How funny, I laughed so hard lol

4 years 29 days ago

I am not certain the place you’re getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend a while finding out much more or figuring out more. Thank you for fantastic info I used to be looking for this info for my mission.

American Airways Free Tickets
American Airways Free Tickets

I’m still learning from you, while I’m making my way to the top as well. I absolutely liked reading everything that is posted on your blog.Keep the tips coming. I liked it!

Pameevegoma
Pameevegoma

Is that a legitimate bag from Chloe? With the simple style and inharmonious shades combination, I practically think my eyes.
This ndy?Satchel in eucalyptus leather-based is kind of boring to appear at, but thanks to which zippered gusset that exhibits the darker-hued panel as it tends to make this carrier a little interesting. It also includes a twice top deals with with fantastic sq . website link attachments, a top squat closure, and several accents about the side.

Yamaha Adjustable Piano Bench
Yamaha Adjustable Piano Bench

Can you take into account currently talking about piano enjoyment? We love the particular ideas.

Cauckycusuape
Cauckycusuape

[url=http://buycheaponlinepropeciarx.com/#5968]cheap propecia[/url] – generic propecia , http://buycheaponlinepropeciarx.com/#8423 order propecia

Dina
Dina

Angelo, eise malakas! keep your mouth shut. Why don’t you start outing the men that come in there? You must like be a bully that picks on girls. What kinda strippers would trust you now? kotsoboli!

madamedummy
madamedummy

a vile woman ..
but a great interview heeheehee

piscine autoportante

great issues altogether, you simply won a logo new reader. What would you recommend about your put up that you made some days in the past? Any sure?

Tena Lapointe

luxury homes It really is a great weblog as a result We’ve book-marked your web website and may revisit but one more day to give it a suitable browse when I may possibly give it more hours.

bright blue bikini

I don’t ordinarily comment but I gotta state regards for the post on this perfect one : D.

retro bikini top

Very good info can be found on site.

popok bayi

Melissa Gorga: Stripper or Bartender? Exclusive Interview With Her Ex Manager! | All About The Real Housewives I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my difficulty. You’re amazing! Thanks! your article about Melissa Gorga: Stripper or Bartender? Exclusive Interview With Her Ex Manager! | All About The Real HousewivesBest Regards Veronica

ostrajazda
ostrajazda

Growing my hair again -_-

hiit

I like your fantastic web site. Just what I was searching for!
Best regards

M.A.
M.A.

This guy seems like the real deal. Thanks for this interview!!!!

evilkinee
evilkinee

leather boots.
3fc1f2e1ae1334d2

LA Weight Loss

I got what you intend, thanks for swing up. Woh I am cheerful to encounter this website through google. Thanks For Share Melissa Gorga: Stripper or Bartender? | All About The Real Housewives.

Felipe Colasanti
Felipe Colasanti

I like this weblog very much, Its a really nice situation to read and find info. “Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous mind.” by Samuel Johnson.

uajuwnpscd
uajuwnpscd

nulecbmmbcpvuusi, tiiewqstxa , [url=http://www.dkmbrpfxae.com]akcgcdaukw[/url], http://www.qxcqgfbhfn.com tiiewqstxa

ema careers

fantastic points altogether, you just received a emblem new reader. What could you suggest about your post that you just made a few days in the past? Any certain?

Nintendo Game Online
Nintendo Game Online

I’m really inspired with your writing talents as well as with the layout in your weblog. Is that this a paid subject or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s rare to peer a great blog like this one nowadays..

Delaware Adult Communities

F*ckin’ tremendous issues here. I’m very satisfied to see your post. Thank you a lot and i’m having a look forward to contact you. Will you please drop me a mail?

UFC Store Coupon Code

What did you use to design your layout? It’s really awesome can you send me an email and let me know?

round dining tables
round dining tables

Unquestionably imagine that which you said. Your favourite justification appeared to be at the net the easiest factor to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get annoyed even as other folks think about issues that they just don’t recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also outlined out the whole thing without having side effect , folks could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank you